POST MATCH: 04/04/15 | Arsenal vs Liverpool | PL ~ 4-1

Re: POST MATCH: 04/04/15 | Arsenal vs Liverpool | PL ~ 4-1

Postby Zedie » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:30 pm

I remember a time when I wanted sakho as a young CB to come in.

did he remind anyone else of when you were young and your zero technique uncle tried to play football with you in the garden, but it just ended up awkward when he would fumble the ball in between his legs before kicking it over the fence and just walking off?

Sakho reminds me of that.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Big17 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:32 pm

Zedie wrote:I remember a time when I wanted sakho as a young CB to come in.

did he remind anyone else of when you were young and your zero technique uncle tried to play football with you in the garden, but it just ended up awkward when he would fumble the ball in between his legs before kicking it over the fence and just walking off?

He's one of the most awkward players iv'e ever seen play football. He can't hold on to the ball for more than 5 seconds without panicing plus he defending at times is an absolutely shambles at times.

Someone actually put him in their team of the season lol.
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Santi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:37 pm

yeah cos he's good, shit game yesterday as their whole defence was. not like they had 6 away clean sheets in a row or anything though xx
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:48 pm

Mesüt wrote:still cant believe how good the atmosphere was yesterday, right from the first minute...helped the team came out ready to play and started well too. but throughout the whole game the crowd just kept going and those liverpool scumbags were silent for the majority.

always seems to be a good atmosphere when I go to see us vs Liverpool, last year fa cup 2-1 win was the best i'd experienced until yesterday.

This

Twas time lower tier joined in. Makes it so much better than just upper making all the noise...
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Zenith » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Zedie wrote:I remember a time when I wanted sakho as a young CB to come in.

Also guilty of this. ↑
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby billie86 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:21 pm

Was pleased with Ozil's work rate yesterday, he actually won the ball back a few times and pressed quickly, hopefully this continues, a great free kick to top off a good display as well.
billie86
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby ivan itchybum » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Sakho is decent tbf.. Liverpool's whole defence was shambolic yesterday, I wouldn't judge him on that game.
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Callum » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:29 pm

ivän itchybüm wrote:Sakho is decent tbf.. Liverpool's whole defence was shambolic yesterday, I wouldn't judge him on that game.

He's decent but nothing more. He benefits from his physique and his pace but he has few other strong points.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby realtalk » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:23 pm

Cripps wrote:What was wrong with Szczesny?

Who the fucks that?? :rofll: ospina , fabianski.I dont know this szces guy.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby realtalk » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:39 pm

ivän itchybüm wrote:Sakho is decent tbf.. Liverpool's whole defence was shambolic yesterday, I wouldn't judge him on that game.

sahko is average.mid table team might be his best place for him. This guys shocking on the ball his tech level is so poor. He looks so awkward. 1000% the guy you pick in teh park as a defender. Livershit Loserfools.They've splashed 40 mill on him and lovren. Seems managers love his presence and mentality/talk.But he's average.How this guy was getting infront of kosh,varane in france national team.Smh all round game is average

Him and mangala are same level clumsy.

Does ramsey's passes count as assists?? All the goals where kind of individual plays alot more work was done after his passes.
I would group them as key passes really for bellerin & sanchez.

EDIT AGREE WITH ZEDIE ON SAKHO.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:00 pm

Mesüt wrote:yeah cos he's good, shit game yesterday as their whole defence was. not like they had 6 away clean sheets in a row or anything though xx

Skrtel is their defensive linchpin though, not Sakho - hence the reason they looked so wank yesterday.

Don't think I've ever seen anyone so shit on the ball, has some of the worst technique you'll ever see Sakho does.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Santi » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:58 pm

Not all cb's were born to have technique and not all need it, he seems a bit shit under pressure, especially yesterday but so were Toure, Mignolet and the rest of that scouse team (incl England bum boy Henderson). I'm glad we haven't signed him after all those rumours but overall I think he's had a solid season in that pool defence especially since Dec when they turned a corner. If I had to pick an individual to sign between him and Fonte then i'd pick Sakho each time.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby realtalk » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:21 pm

Mesüt wrote:Not all cb's were born to have technique and not all need it, he seems a bit shit under pressure, especially yesterday but so were Toure, Mignolet and the rest of that scouse team (incl England bum boy Henderson). I'm glad we haven't signed him after all those rumours but overall I think he's had a solid season in that pool defence especially since Dec when they turned a corner. If I had to pick an individual to sign between him and Fonte then i'd pick Sakho each time.

True but born is a lot lol. He just looks like he just learned to kick a ball. Strangely I have seen him do tricks
.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yAhMdmW_WE

What does'nt help him is that he's a lefty who are all awkward and move funny. He just looks awkward especially in live match under pressure he's 1000% a defender.No doubt.Does'nt have reactions to play advance and have good footwork.

Henderson is shit.He's another generic 6ft+ english runner footballer.Except his tech level and understanding is below the normal standard of that template player.He would fit in right at spuds .All the same type run hard,tackle low, level skill scores a few goals. But the rest of being a good mid is not there.Its his industry that sums him up and gives him stupid ratings. Seriously spuds whole midfield is the same not even different style.f***ing lost to these scrubs smh.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Dejan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:45 am

anyone has motd highlights
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:26 pm