01/03/15 | Arsenal 2-0 Everton | Premier League

Re: 01/03/15 | Arsenal 2-0 Everton | Premier League

Postby Walcott14 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:54 pm

LEF wrote:
Walcott14 wrote:
addict wrote:
Tarquinius wrote:
LEF wrote:I think we have been missing a playmaker for a long while, possibly since we sold Arteta.

You can have him back free of charge :gift:

While they're at it, they could give us even half of what we paid to Madrid for Ozil and get our "best playmaker in the world" too. We won't need him here next season

Özil is a big name player and one the most known players in the world(more than Cesc). Any big team in the world buy him for more than we bought him for, but we don't need to sale him(Cazorla and Rosicky are not getting any younger). Him and Wilshere can be our main attacking ams soon. Özil and Cesc in the middel would been insane though too.

What's happened with him? I thought he was a cracking player before you bought him -- although I thought you needed to buy a defensive midfielder -- but he's done absolutely nothing for you. He should be a star player in the Prem but (no disrespect) he's not really mentioned in the same breath as Hazard, Nasri, Cesc, Corzola, etc. in terms of influencing the game.

I dunno if you knew Mesut before he signed for us. He was and is a no10. Remember Real Madrid has world class players in almost all positions. La Liga is way easier than premier league, not just in style, but also in intensity. Yes, he struggled to get going in Arsenal, but most players who come to premier league do struggle. His style is very unique, most no10s these days can play other position as well. Hazard for example can play on the wings or even striker, same with Alexis. Nasri sucks, he is no good. He shouldn't be in that bracket.. Cazorla is a attacking midfielder who can play all across the midfield expect in cdm position. Özil style is not dribbling past players with ease like Hazard or unleashing deadly shots like Alexis or Aguero. He is a playmaker(Not a pacy winger, cdm or a striker :BangHead: ). He has adapted to the premier league and actually does not struggle like last season.
By Jordan1411 at Deviantart
Walcott14
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Re: 01/03/15 | Arsenal 2-0 Everton | Premier League

Postby LEF » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:39 am

Walcott14 wrote:
LEF wrote:
Walcott14 wrote:
addict wrote:
Tarquinius wrote:
LEF wrote:I think we have been missing a playmaker for a long while, possibly since we sold Arteta.

You can have him back free of charge :gift:

While they're at it, they could give us even half of what we paid to Madrid for Ozil and get our "best playmaker in the world" too. We won't need him here next season

Özil is a big name player and one the most known players in the world(more than Cesc). Any big team in the world buy him for more than we bought him for, but we don't need to sale him(Cazorla and Rosicky are not getting any younger). Him and Wilshere can be our main attacking ams soon. Özil and Cesc in the middel would been insane though too.

What's happened with him? I thought he was a cracking player before you bought him -- although I thought you needed to buy a defensive midfielder -- but he's done absolutely nothing for you. He should be a star player in the Prem but (no disrespect) he's not really mentioned in the same breath as Hazard, Nasri, Cesc, Corzola, etc. in terms of influencing the game.

You're a better judge than me. :biggrin:

I dunno if you knew Mesut before he signed for us. He was and is a no10. Remember Real Madrid has world class players in almost all positions. La Liga is way easier than premier league, not just in style, but also in intensity. Yes, he struggled to get going in Arsenal, but most players who come to premier league do struggle. His style is very unique, most no10s these days can play other position as well. Hazard for example can play on the wings or even striker, same with Alexis. Nasri sucks, he is no good. He shouldn't be in that bracket.. Cazorla is a attacking midfielder who can play all across the midfield expect in cdm position. Özil style is not dribbling past players with ease like Hazard or unleashing deadly shots like Alexis or Aguero. He is a playmaker(Not a pacy winger, cdm or a striker :BangHead: ). He has adapted to the premier league and actually does not struggle like last season.
LEF
Patrick Vieira

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2014-15