01/01/15 | Southampton 2-0 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 01/01/15 | Southampton 2-0 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:41 pm

ivän itchybüm wrote:Should be giving Ospina a go definitely when he's fully fit again. I think we will too.

Ospina's been back in training for a couple weeks now, but even if he isn't fit I'd play Martinez.

Demote this jester to 3rd choice and move him out in the summer; he'll never be the top keeper we hoped - had the job uncontested for four years now and has only grown comfortable and complacent. Enough is enough.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Cornish Gooner » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:09 am

When is Wenger going to say something different in his boring post match interviews?

He is running out of excuses fast. The team are playing more like the "Keystone Cops". than a premiership football team.

Just watched Wilfried Bony score another cracking goal. Looks like Man City could be in for him, when I think that Wenger should also be in the hunt for this talented striker.
Cornish Gooner
Charlie George
Charlie George

Re: 01/01/15 | Southampton vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby vermos » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:59 am

22-0 wrote:stream anyone?

Dear Visitors of WiZiWiG

Today is a sad day for all fans of live sports streaming, as we at Wiziwig have to announce that we're forced to close our website, at least for now. This due to new laws in Spain which will get into force starting tomorrow, the 1st January 2015. Failing to comply with the new reform puts us at risks of fines being as high as € 600.000,- and also losing our domain, hosting and other necessary stuff to operate wiziwig.

lol that is crazy..many streaming site down these times..hope that wizi will come back soon..and our form too

Good news - copy of wiziwig popped up http://wiziwig.to/livesports - looks promising
Last edited by vermos on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
vermos
Liam Brady

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:09 am

vermos wrote:

Dear Visitors of WiZiWiG

Today is a sad day for all fans of live sports streaming, as we at Wiziwig have to announce that we're forced to close our website, at least for now. This due to new laws in Spain which will get into force starting tomorrow, the 1st January 2015. Failing to comply with the new reform puts us at risks of fines being as high as € 600.000,- and also losing our domain, hosting and other necessary stuff to operate wiziwig.

lol that is crazy..many streaming site down these times..hope that wizi will come back soon..and our form too

OMG!!!! that sucks huge balls.

Urhhm awkward, how will I Sopcast or stream now.

One slight positive is that in all fairness since my pay has gone up I could stop being tight and get Sky Sports but in all fairness I wouldn't be able to watch the matches in my room where my PC is so I couldn't comment and watch the game at the same time.

Unless there's an alternative out there?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Freeloader » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:14 am

I'm happy that I didn't stick around after half-time. It would've been awful start to 2015. Saw the second goal and I still can't believe that that was the same team that defended so well at West Ham.
Show the spoiler
Wenger? More like w***er, amirite?!?
Freeloader
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Dat_Guy_Welbz » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:40 am

The 2nd is one of the most comical goals I've ever seen conceded at any level of football. Well, top 10 anyway, I'm Irish.
Dat_Guy_Welbz
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Danskin » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:41 am

We could've lost this match by four or five goals. We were pretty lucky.
Danskin
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:15 am

How did Walcott play?

I watched a replay but found the final score out at halftime, couldn't be f***ked to watch the 2nd half.

Did he display any pace? Does he seem to have lost speed?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:49 am

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:How did Walcott play?

I watched a replay but found the final score out at halftime, couldn't be f***ked to watch the 2nd half.

Did he display any pace? Does he seem to have lost speed?

completely anonymoose
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby greengoonerie » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:40 am

From what I've seen and heard, yesterday appeared to be a continuation of our play in recent seasons.

Leaderless, with players making the same mistakes again and again and an absolute lack of personal responsibility evident among many of the team.

Szecs response after the second goal was utterly embarrassing and an insult to arsenal fans and his team mates - sucking on a bottle like the immature baby that he is. Talk about reverting to type!

Still, there are many on gw who won't hear anything negative about this arrogant clown - I'm talking about szec and not Wenger at this point.

I reiterate what I said last week this is the WORST Arsenal side I've seen in terms of leadership arrogance and carelessness in the 44 years that supporting Arsenal.

Btw- Martin Keowns comments last night on MOTD were on the money.

But hey Arsene knows, right??

FFS
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Angelito » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:06 am

Replacing Sagna with Debuchy is looking like a joke. Deb is fine for "small time" games but against the mighty teams, especially Soton, he doesn't seem up for it.

Per looking unmotivated out there and Kosc's usual f**k ups added by the biggest clown keeping goals for us--well, it doesn't get worse than this.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:09 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
vermos wrote:

Dear Visitors of WiZiWiG

One slight positive is that in all fairness since my pay has gone up I could stop being tight and get Sky Sports but in all fairness I wouldn't be able to watch the matches in my room where my PC is so I couldn't comment and watch the game at the same time.

LOL, really mate?

Just watch in front of your TV and post on GW on your phone. Unless you're still on one of these:

Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby JordanTheGunner » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:21 am

Haven't seen yesterdays game but what's all this Debuchy hammering?
Follow me on twitter @JordanLovesey!

The only proven winner in red and white at this club? Arsene Wenger. Sack the board.
JordanTheGunner
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Yorkyblue » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:44 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
vermos wrote:

Dear Visitors of WiZiWiG

http://www.getyourfixtures.com/

Same people apparently.

The most annoying this is people would probably be happy to pay per game like pay per view if they could get rid of the stupid 3pm Saturday TV rule. Money would fly in at £5 a game and I don't see why they think it will affect crowds. Surely it's worth a temporary try over 2 years.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby AAIRE99 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:53 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
vermos wrote:

Dear Visitors of WiZiWiG

Get it from SKy and you will get access to Skygo I believe its access by mobile and pc over web interface login(a website)
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2014-15