01/01/15 | Southampton 2-0 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 01/01/15 | Southampton 2-0 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Luzh 22 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:51 am

@Mortician:

Hey man, good job!

I have some small critiques. When you're going to be doing something, where there isn't going to be much in way of visual stimulation, you need to get right what visuals there are. For me, in this regard, two things stood out:

-The respective club logo's on a 45 degree tilt... Just put them at the correct angle. It looks so much better.
-The formation graphic. I really like the overall style, but pitting two 442's, and having players out of position is quite jarring. If you're going to do a review, formation vs formation is always a good place to start. Dissecting how the formation worked in/against our favour it always interesting tactically.

Ok, the critiques are one, so lets get on with the content. I thought your analysis was pretty flawless. Maybe could do with being a little bit more specific, in regard to player vs player duals, but over all excellent. What I particularly enjoyed was your points about the emotions of the players. This is something that is rarely talked about, but when people really start to read the body language, or the lack there of, you can see we have some massive problems.

Keep up the good work!
"O Striker, Striker, why are you Striker?" - Arsene Nose 12/07/16
Luzh 22
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2014-15