01/01/15 | Southampton 2-0 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 01/01/15 | Southampton 2-0 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby AAIRE99 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:55 pm

lol at you lot losing to the saints 2 - 0 , im v pre occupied these days wish I could've got on yesterday!
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby greengoonerie » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:01 pm

billo2007 wrote:lol at you lot losing to the saints 2 - 0 , im v pre occupied these days wish I could've got on yesterday!

Hey there!! happy new year!! What is it that is pre-occupying you?

Anyway, yes we lost to Southampton - do you remember them? Heres a few to help you remember....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -Dell.html

or even more hilariously....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/unite ... 05058.html - it was the kit what did it, boss...we couldn't see each other... :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

I'd love to say we missed you, but just like your old manager, I'd be lying!!

Keep trying!! :clap: :clap:
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Schlandi » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:11 pm

:biggrin:

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby greengoonerie » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:20 pm

Not sure if that was photo=shopped or not, Schland, but it's a cracking photo!!

HEre - lets have a competition for a caption to go with this photo?

"If I close my eyes for long enough, this will go away"

"1, one thousand, 2 one thousand, 3 one thousand, ready or not, here comes Theo"

"My hand just got stuck in my zipper again...jesus that hurts...."
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Zenith » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:23 pm

greengoonerie wrote:Not sure if that was photo=shopped or not, Schland, but it's a cracking photo!!

HEre - lets have a competition for a caption to go with this photo?

"If I close my eyes for long enough, this will go away"

"1, one thousand, 2 one thousand, 3 one thousand, ready or not, here comes Theo"

"My hand just got stuck in my zipper again...jesus that hurts...."

It's not photoshopped mate, it's property of Getty Images, the largest supplier of stock images in the world.

What you see it what happened.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Re: 01/01/15 | Southampton vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:43 pm

aniym wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
vermos wrote:
22-0 wrote:stream anyone?

Dear Visitors of WiZiWiG

Today is a sad day for all fans of live sports streaming, as we at Wiziwig have to announce that we're forced to close our website, at least for now. This due to new laws in Spain which will get into force starting tomorrow, the 1st January 2015. Failing to comply with the new reform puts us at risks of fines being as high as € 600.000,- and also losing our domain, hosting and other necessary stuff to operate wiziwig.

lol that is crazy..many streaming site down these times..hope that wizi will come back soon..and our form too

OMG!!!! that sucks huge balls.

Urhhm awkward, how will I Sopcast or stream now.

One slight positive is that in all fairness since my pay has gone up I could stop being tight and get Sky Sports but in all fairness I wouldn't be able to watch the matches in my room where my PC is so I couldn't comment and watch the game at the same time.

Unless there's an alternative out there?

LOL, really mate?

Just watch in front of your TV and post on GW on your phone. Unless you're still on one of these:

I've disconnected my phone from the net, I just don't want it, I have a PC at work, a PC at home, I don't want to be perm connected to the friggin net.

Anyway ideally I need to find a site that supplies sopcasts but this is bad news as Wizi was the only reliable site out there.

Fk it, in a bucket!!!
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Propa_Nutcase » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:45 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
aniym wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
vermos wrote:

Dear Visitors of WiZiWiG

Today is a sad day for all fans of live sports streaming, as we at Wiziwig have to announce that we're forced to close our website, at least for now. This due to new laws in Spain which will get into force starting tomorrow, the 1st January 2015. Failing to comply with the new reform puts us at risks of fines being as high as € 600.000,- and also losing our domain, hosting and other necessary stuff to operate wiziwig.

lol that is crazy..many streaming site down these times..hope that wizi will come back soon..and our form too

One slight positive is that in all fairness since my pay has gone up I could stop being tight and get Sky Sports but in all fairness I wouldn't be able to watch the matches in my room where my PC is so I couldn't comment and watch the game at the same time.

LOL, really mate?

Just watch in front of your TV and post on GW on your phone. Unless you're still on one of these:

I've disconnected my phone from the net, I just don't want it, I have a PC at work, a PC at home, I don't want to be perm connected to the friggin net.

Anyway ideally I need to find a site that supplies sopcasts but this is bad news as Wizi was the only reliable site out there.

Fk it, in a bucket!!!

Sopcast :rofll:

This ain't 2009.

Propa_Nutcase
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby gooney » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:55 pm

Wanyama bossed our midfield, yet he isnt good enough for our midifled lool
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby alexafc12 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:44 pm

The Goon is right. We have plenty of technical, ball playing midfielders. We need a big brute with some height and power in midfield. Wanyama would be a solid signing for us and a massive upgrade on all other DM options. I'd prefer him over Schneiderlin tbh. Still only 23 too.

However I think we need to be realistic. Are Southampton really going to let him go in January when they have an outside chance of qualifying for the CL? I doubt it.
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:47 pm

alexafc12 wrote:The Goon is right. We have plenty of technical, ball playing midfielders. We need a big brute with some height and power in midfield. Wanyama would be a solid signing for us and a massive upgrade on all other DM options. I'd prefer him over Schneiderlin tbh. Still only 23 too.

However I think we need to be realistic. Are Southampton really going to let him go in January when they have an outside chance of qualifying for the CL? I doubt it.

Should of signed him when he was at Celtic, same goes for Sissoko when he was at Toulouse.

Would of been a dam sight cheaper!
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:01 am

Propa_Nutcase wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
aniym wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
vermos wrote:

Dear Visitors of WiZiWiG

LOL, really mate?

Fk it, in a bucket!!!

Sopcast :rofll:

This ain't 2009.

Its 720p quality and doesn't lag like the Ace player streams, what do you use then smart arse.

I don't know all these council estate freebie tricks, please enlighten me?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:05 am

alexafc12 wrote:The Goon is right. We have plenty of technical, ball playing midfielders. We need a big brute with some height and power in midfield. Wanyama would be a solid signing for us and a massive upgrade on all other DM options. I'd prefer him over Schneiderlin tbh. Still only 23 too.

In African years.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Massa » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:15 am

Keep in mind Wanyama 'bossed' Chambers and Coquelin
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Southampton Vs Arsenal Review | 01-01-2015

Postby Mortician 14 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:51 am

Apologies for the lateness of this video, been a rough couple of days.

Let me know what you guys thought of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNhD0PrhqGg

:arse flag.gif: :arse flag.gif: :arse flag.gif:
Mortician 14
Liam Brady

Re: Southampton Vs Arsenal Review | 01-01-2015

Postby Cornish Gooner » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:40 am

Good review, and thanks for depressing me for the rest of the day.

Hopefully, things will be more up beat after today's match.
Last edited by Cornish Gooner on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
Cornish Gooner
Charlie George
Charlie George

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2014-15