26/12/14 | Arsenal 2-1 QPR | Premier League

Re: 26/12/14 | Arsenal vs QPR | Premier League

Postby Cripps » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:48 am

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:
Cripps wrote:Just got back. Anyone who dares questioning my love for the club after watching that crap in that weather needs a slap.

Off to the game, left a few minutes later than planned due to FIFA 15 commitments. A few minutes is all it takes whether you miss a train that's empty or get a train that's packed. At least I won my game. It was all downhill from there.

Maybe cos it's xmas, I don't know but people actually started making conversation with me at the station and on the train. Stfu people. I have my headphones on so would like to travel in peace and not be disturbed by pubbers of the community.

Got to Arsenal station with not much hassle, walking to the stadium. See a couple of QPR supporting grandads beating some Arsenal fan. Thought about helping but caught a glimpse of the name on the back of the Arsenal fans top and it said Propa with the 69 so left him to it. God rest his soul.

One thing, surely there must be a law somewhere where people are banned from drinking on trains, the smell was disgusting. Sooner alcohol is banned and prohibition amongst us, the better. Once again england will rise to become one of the greatest instead of being in the dumps as it is now.

Walking to the stadium, fans start singing the Arsenal songs. Really annoying. Bad enough in the stadium but really, do I have to hear it outside? That red army one is the worst. Be creative at least ffs.

Anyway get to the stadium, take my seat and realise the guy next to me is not the usual guy who has been there every home since I got my season ticket. What a plastic. Later learned he was in hospital. Typical excuse.

Got my iPad in one hand and my phone in the other, upper tier as usual very noisy. Not good for my head. Unfortunately I can't get season ticket moved to the quietness of the lower tier but then I won't be able to see shit so we win some and we lose some.

Game starts, got bored rather easily. Started messaging some chick, heard a roar, we have a penalty. Pray for alexis to take it as he's my captain, he doesn't score and I call him every name under the sun.

Notice Flamini having an awesome game once more. Makes me thing and laugh out loud of how naive GW is. Got some weird looks but I ignored them as I went back to messaging.

Sanchez makes up for his miss with a well headed goal, gets a deserved cheer from me.

Half time comes, for the first time ever I go inside as its cold and I go exploring for chicks and chips. Find one, not the other. Got back to my seat and

2nd half starts, more pass pass pass shit. Then Giroud shows why he is truly hated, first too slow to get to the through ball and then headbutts onouha. Ridiculous reaction from the pubber but the red was right and my hatred increases when I realise Welbeck will probably play upfront putting me in a dilemma whether to keep him in my team. Anger softens when I then realise no Giroud for 3 games.

Rosicky, best player in the pitch then gets a well taken goal. Game set and match? Not when you're Arsenal. Penalty given away, Austin steps up. Hoping he scores and he does. Points!!!!

Mert now steps up and becomes the awesome defender we know he is. Well assisted by Monreal. We hold on which was the biggest surprise of the day but it is a time for miracles and we saw one. Game ends, I get to the station within minutes making a mockery of the plastics who left early, one who left at half time and never returned and others with half hour to go.

On we go

:rofll:

Pure gold. Post should be archived.

Anyway, Rosicky came in and put in a MOTM performance; criminal that he's barely played when fit this season, hopefully Wenger sees sense and at least bumps up his substitute minutes. Upped the tempo, drove us forward, played brilliant through balls and capped it with a well deserved goal.

Sanchez was Sanchez (minus that fuckry penalty), Giroud lost his shit and we just about eked past a woeful QPR at home. Happy for the 3 points but the club is in a state.

Can't see Rosicky starting or playing again anytime soon. He just embarrassed Wenger with that performance and Wenger won't have liked it.

Sound ridiculous?

Has anyone seen Podolski after the Galatasaray game? I rest my case.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2014-15