06/12/14 | Stoke 3-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 06/12/14 | Stoke vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby kennyng291 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:33 pm

Lp9 wrote:
kennyng291 wrote:
Lp9 wrote:
kennyng291 wrote:not sure if its just me but i rather we dont get into top 4 this season, that might force wenger out and spending spree in the up coming season.

We wouldn't have any money to splash if we don't make it into CL. We're aren't at man united's level

that might be true but new manager mean new system, new system mean new players, especially if we are able to get someone like Klopp, he might be able to bring in some good signings.

Or we could end up just like man united with a huge dip on form. We are in a complicated situation to be fair. Most fans want wenger gone but its not guaranteed that a new manager will rejuvenate our players to perform back to their standards. I'm leaning towards wenger out, but the thought of having a new manager and the recent showing of man united makes it a scary thought.

honestly i am thankful for what he has done for club but he is a stubborn man, he needs to make changes, player position, tactical, i dont care as long as we show that we are making progress. its what Einstein would say "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"
kennyng291
Liam Brady

Postby Cripps » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:33 pm

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger: "There's a lot of regret, we had given a lot. We showed great energy levels and a a great response. The spirit of the team was fantastic. Defensively we missed start of game. We gave easy goals away. We were not decisive in challenges. Once we were 3-0 down, we had a mountain to climb. We did climb, but a bit unlucky I must say.
"What goes through the mind at half-time? Everybody is down so you have to pump the team up and make decisions to change what can be changed. It's frustrating to see them lose. There were a lot of positives - defensively we were not strong enough."

Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby elkanofan » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:33 pm

kennyng291 wrote:not sure if its just me but i rather we dont get into top 4 this season, that might force wenger out and spending spree in the up coming season.

and then we will turn into spurs?
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Santi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:34 pm

But he isn't going to be ready until he has surgery. So yes your last point is right but he wasn't necessarily rushed back, more a calculated call as he can play some games but needs enough rest in between.

We need a big jan window, 4 players would be perfect. 2 mids and 2 cbs then we could allow him to have surgery and havea couple of months off.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby realtalk » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Danskin wrote:Image

Unbelievable.

This is contact sport this aint la liga weak sauce. You do what you got to do.All this bitching just encourages people to keep doing it.
Handle it keeping it moving.refs are usless why you expecting thinsg from there.Make sure the team just wins and are supeiror instead on banking on refs who are can make errors.

No bitching.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Santi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:36 pm

Oh shut up man, if you can't complain about that blatant rugby tackle then what can you.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Got the ball
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby kronickaos » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Cripps wrote:
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger: "There's a lot of regret, we had given a lot. We showed great energy levels and a a great response. The spirit of the team was fantastic. Defensively we missed start of game. We gave easy goals away. We were not decisive in challenges. Once we were 3-0 down, we had a mountain to climb. We did climb, but a bit unlucky I must say.
"What goes through the mind at half-time? Everybody is down so you have to pump the team up and make decisions to change what can be changed. It's frustrating to see them lose. There were a lot of positives - defensively we were not strong enough."

Wenger couldn't fire up a team if he had a blow torch and truck load of petrol. I'd really be interested to see how he "pumps" them up.
kronickaos
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby kennyng291 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:38 pm

elkanofan wrote:

and then we will turn into spurs?

so you are suggesting we are gonna keep doing what we are doing? because im sure as hell Wenger not gonna do anything about it, he will take this lost like any lost. we have good players, we have great players infact, we just need a new manager with new vision.
kennyng291
Liam Brady

Postby ManchesterUnited20 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Great day for us man utd fans. Arsenal lose and Liverpool draw to Sunderland. Hopefully we can capitalise on this and beat Southampton on Monday to increase the gap between us two.
ManchesterUnited20
Liam Brady

Postby kronickaos » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:39 pm

realtalk wrote:
Danskin wrote:Image

Unbelievable.

This is contact sport this aint la liga weak sauce. You do what you got to do.All this bitching just encourages people to keep doing it.
Handle it keeping it moving.refs are usless why you expecting thinsg from there.Make sure the team just wins and are supeiror instead on banking on refs who are can make errors.

No bitching.

Really? he looks like he's got Alexis in some kind of wrestling hold. Perfectly legit to bitch about something like that imo. Go watch Rugby...
kronickaos
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Simonlg » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:39 pm

addict wrote:

Arsene Wenger is more disapointed than most of you guys, trust me.
We will have our busiest January window in history. Arsene isn't dumb, he trusted last year's team because they did well. Now he has realised something has to change.

calm the f**k down and support the Arsenal.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk 2

Your idea of supporting the Arsenal may be to bury your head in the sand and ignore the fact things clearly aren't right.
I on the other hand will continue to discuss the obvious deficiencies with our squad with other members of this forum while still wanting the Arsenal to win every time they step on the pitch.

Doesn't mean you support the team any more than myself or any other member of this forum.
Simonlg
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby gooney » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Cripps wrote:

35th min and 45th min is not start of the match.
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby realtalk » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:39 pm

S4cePL wrote:
Mesüt wrote:No Kos has a long term injury and clearly can't manage 2 games in 3 days atm because his achilles is still inflamed.

We are not gonna see this guy til next year march.His injurys are really dangerous career ending stuff.But yet we out here fielding him. He needs treatment I wrote him off. He has tendinites and both achelles in red zone.Why are you trying to play this guy?? You'll just turn him into ledley king becasue of ignorance to buy quality cb cover.

I would just punch wenger in the face if i was kosh.
Last edited by realtalk on Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Lp9 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Just cant get away from the arsenal mania trolls cant you?
Lp9
Patrick Vieira

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2014-15