06/12/14 | Stoke 3-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 06/12/14 | Stoke vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby addict » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:39 pm

kennyng291 wrote:
addict wrote:
kennyng291 wrote:not sure if its just me but i rather we dont get into top 4 this season, that might force wenger out and spending spree in the up coming season.

Arsene Wenger is more disapointed than most of you guys, trust me.
We will have our busiest January window in history. Arsene isn't dumb, he trusted last year's team because they did well. Now he has realised someghing has to change. calm the f**k down and support the Arsenal.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk 2

for f**k sake i hope he realised it now. he might come out and say something like "we fought hard but it wasn't enough" he always say the same shit over and over again without making any tactical changes.

Most of us thought and rightly so that last year's team was just a few pieces away from the title. We added Sanchez,Welbeck and a few others. We couldnt plan the injuries tho and lack of form by some key players like Ramsey and Cazorla.
I'm 100% sure we will add some good players in January.

addict
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Lp9 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:40 pm

kronickaos wrote:
Cripps wrote:
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger: "There's a lot of regret, we had given a lot. We showed great energy levels and a a great response. The spirit of the team was fantastic. Defensively we missed start of game. We gave easy goals away. We were not decisive in challenges. Once we were 3-0 down, we had a mountain to climb. We did climb, but a bit unlucky I must say.
"What goes through the mind at half-time? Everybody is down so you have to pump the team up and make decisions to change what can be changed. It's frustrating to see them lose. There were a lot of positives - defensively we were not strong enough."

Wenger couldn't fire up a team if he had a blow torch and truck load of petrol. I'd really be interested to see how he "pumps" them up.

Obviously he play some jazz to calm the players down. The secret is in the jazz
Lp9
Patrick Vieira

Postby realtalk » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:41 pm

addict wrote:
kennyng291 wrote:
addict wrote:
kennyng291 wrote:not sure if its just me but i rather we dont get into top 4 this season, that might force wenger out and spending spree in the up coming season.

We will have our busiest January window in history. Arsene isn't dumb, he trusted last year's team because they did well. Now he has realised someghing has to change. calm the f**k down and support the Arsenal.

for f**k sake i hope he realised it now. he might come out and say something like "we fought hard but it wasn't enough" he always say the same shit over and over again without making any tactical changes.

Most of us thought and rightly so that last year's team was just a few pieces away from the title. We added Sanchez,Welbeck and a few others. We couldnt plan the injuries tho and lack of form by some key players like Ramsey and Cazorla.

with 20 million budget and this bargin hunter :rofll:
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby gooney » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:46 pm

addict wrote:
kennyng291 wrote:
addict wrote:

few pieces? Those pieces were a class CB and a class DM, which was what everyone here was saying, everyone except wenger can see our flaws. 12 points behind than where we were last season
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Lp9 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:48 pm

Imagine us having splash the cash on matic.
Lp9
Patrick Vieira

Postby realtalk » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:48 pm

kronickaos wrote:
realtalk wrote:
Danskin wrote:Image

Unbelievable.

This is contact sport this aint la liga weak sauce. You do what you got to do.All this bitching just encourages people to keep doing it.
Handle it keeping it moving.refs are usless why you expecting thinsg from there.Make sure the team just wins and are supeiror instead on banking on refs who are can make errors.

No bitching.

Really? he looks like he's got Alexis in some kind of wrestling hold. Perfectly legit to bitch about something like that imo. Go watch Rugby...

first of thats just a picture.It all happened super fast and the ref probably only had a view of the players back.This happens every game in the box at corners ,on scrren,off screen.You cant rely on the ref.Just win the game and be better than opposition.Otherwise you'll be here bitching about unjust play and poor reffing.If we had won this picture would'nt even matter,

Rugby is awesome.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Cripps » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Hope sanchez was booked for that disgusting amount of leaning back
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby kennyng291 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:50 pm

gooney wrote:
addict wrote:
kennyng291 wrote:
addict wrote:

few pieces? Those pieces were a class CB and a class DM, which was what everyone here was saying, everyone except wenger can see our flaws. 12 points behind than where we were last season

Agreed, especially when we let Vermalene go without getting anyone to replace him, this is a perfect example of how cheap Wenger can be when it comes to transfer, if its not cheap he is not gonna buy. Look where it got us.
kennyng291
Liam Brady

Postby gooney » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Agreed, especially when we let Vermalene go without getting anyone to replace him, this is a perfect example of how cheap Wenger can be when it comes to transfer, if its not cheap he is not gonna buy. Look where it got us.

I been saying for long time, wenger doesnt like competition and tries to have different level of players in his squad. No way he would buy a CB that can bench mertesacker, no way he would buy a DM that can bench arteta. i mean who becomes captain then :lol: Its like he put himself in such a bad position because of years of bad buys, that he tries to adjust bit by bit instead of admitting defeat and completely rebuild
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Trina » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:53 pm

realtalk wrote:
kronickaos wrote:
realtalk wrote:
Danskin wrote:Image

Unbelievable.

This is contact sport this aint la liga weak sauce. You do what you got to do.All this bitching just encourages people to keep doing it.
Handle it keeping it moving.refs are usless why you expecting thinsg from there.Make sure the team just wins and are supeiror instead on banking on refs who are can make errors.

No bitching.

Really? he looks like he's got Alexis in some kind of wrestling hold. Perfectly legit to bitch about something like that imo. Go watch Rugby...

first of thats just a picture.It all happened super fast and the ref probably only had a view of the players back.This happens every game in the box at corners ,on scrren,off screen.You cant rely on the ref.Just win the game and be better than opposition.Otherwise you'll be here bitching about unjust play and poor reffing.If we had won this picture would'nt even matter,

Rugby is awesome.

I love Rugby too..

But when we get yellow cards and a sending off for barely a thing, then you see things like this. It is very frustrating.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Luzh 22 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:56 pm

Real talk, talking shit as per usual. Can't an admin change his name for the lols?
"O Striker, Striker, why are you Striker?" - Arsene Nose 12/07/16
Luzh 22
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby 22-0 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:59 pm

glad i missed this game. W E N G E R O U T.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby kennyng291 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:02 pm

gooney wrote:

I been saying for long time, wenger doesnt like competition and tries to have different level of players in his squad. No way he would buy a CB that can bench mertesacker, no way he would buy a DM that can bench arteta. i mean who becomes captain then :lol: Its like he put himself in such a bad position because of years of bad buys, that he tries to adjust bit by bit instead of admitting defeat and completely rebuild

Well he got Flamini to replace Arteta and Monreal/Chamber to replace Vermalene :lol:
kennyng291
Liam Brady

Postby Nuggets » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Alexis Sanchez gets wringing endorsement from Charlie Adam... and the Stoke midfielder was lucky to escape with just a yellow card

That six fingered knuckle dragging c*nt Adams should be crucified to a door, he is a disgrace to football.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Schlandi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:50 pm

On a cold rainy night in Stoke ..

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2014-15