06/12/14 | Stoke 3-2 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 06/12/14 | Stoke vs Arsenal | Premier League

Postby KING-HENRY » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:56 pm

I am obviously gutted to get beat but I thought we were unlucky not to win. On the topic of that picture its a shame a talented player like Adam has to resort to stuff like that, probably why he didn't make it at Liverpool/another big club.
KING-HENRY
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:00 pm

KING-HENRY wrote:I am obviously gutted to get beat but I thought we were unlucky not to win. On the topic of that picture its a shame a talented player like Adam has to resort to stuff like that, probably why he didn't make it at Liverpool/another big club.

and there we have it....a lolerpool fan!!
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby KING-HENRY » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:04 pm

RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:
KING-HENRY wrote:I am obviously gutted to get beat but I thought we were unlucky not to win. On the topic of that picture its a shame a talented player like Adam has to resort to stuff like that, probably why he didn't make it at Liverpool/another big club.

No mate Arsenal fan for 20 or so years.
KING-HENRY
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:05 pm

KING-HENRY wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:

No mate Arsenal fan for 20 or so years.

of course you are, ring worm!
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby ivan itchybum » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:09 pm

You're a shit troll
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Caluminium » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:17 pm

We're shit this season, Liverpool are even worse.
Caluminium
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:38 pm

A game we could have won despite conceding three if Giroud and Sanchez had put the ball in to the back of the net but football does not work like that. Good chances are missed and difficult chances are converted but when you see three amateurish goals conceded you simply do not deserve to win. Conceding one when the game has hardly begun is simply not unacceptable. What was Gibbs doing for Stoke's second goal is something he only should know.

When a team does not have settled back four defensive errors become more of a regularity than an odd occurrence. players are being rushed quickly back from injuries as Wenger failed to do his job in the summer. We were not playing Chelsea or Man City that we started the game with the tail in between our legs. I mean with all due respect to Stoke it was cringe-worthy to see players ambling around and Wenger as usual doing nothing to lift the tempo.

The goal that was disallowed for Stoke could have been allowed another day. Decisions go for and against. Good team prepare and do enough to negate the losses from refereeing errors/bad-luck/injuries. Conceding three silly goals and not waking up till going three down and a manager watching with folded hands, what did people expect to happen? It is unfair to blame Chambers because he fecking should not be -playing as many games as he is now. Go and buy a Wide man in Welbeck when we needed a Striker, extending the contract of a player who should be sold, selling Vermaelen without signing a replacement, not utilizing the bench properly with players like Podolski and Campbell rotting on the bench with the latter not even making the bench majority of the times.

In any game you will find hundred reasons to blame to but you try to pick out the most repeating and consisting factor to be fixed first for us sadly we need to wait for three years to fix that issue.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:57 pm

The most depressing thing about all of this is that there are no ramifications. The other 19 managers in the league know they have to succeed to keep their jobs, but not Wenger. There's no stakes because the board don't have the balls or the desire to make a change.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Apollo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Callum wrote:The most depressing thing about all of this is that there are no ramifications. The other 19 managers in the league know they have to succeed to keep their jobs, but not Wenger. There's no stakes because the board don't have the balls or the desire to make a change.

Thats not true, he has to succeed just like every other manager hired, you're expectations may just not be in line with the expectations of the board.If he failed to perform at the level the board deemed acceptable he wouldnt have a job just like everybody else.

Fantasy Premier League Champion 2013/2014
Fantasy World Cup Champion 2014
Apollo
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Sad thing is Callum is spot on. We just have to like it and lump it and hope he does the honourable thing in three years time!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby kennyng291 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Callum wrote:The most depressing thing about all of this is that there are no ramifications. The other 19 managers in the league know they have to succeed to keep their jobs, but not Wenger. There's no stakes because the board don't have the balls or the desire to make a change.

absolutely spot on!
kennyng291
Liam Brady

Postby Cripps » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Decided to watch motd.

Giroud is awful
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Caluminium » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:48 pm