22/11/14 | Arsenal 1-2 Man Utd | Premier League

Re: 22/11/14 | Arsenal vs Man Utd | Premier League

Postby Nejch » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:45 am

Cripps wrote:Those people need to look at themselves in the mirror and punch yourselves in the balls or tits if you're female or both if you're a man beast.

This made me laugh so hard. I don't even know why. :D
Nejch
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Re: 22/11/14 | Arsenal 1-2 Man Utd | Premier League

Postby Santi » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:24 am

Btw, whilst he is still a massive c***, Mike Dean did nothing to harm our chances today (barring playing only to 98.49 when Di Maria wasted over 2 mins) and in fact probably should've sent JW off.

Still would rather he didn't ref our games but can't really criticise him today.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:14 am

Mesüt wrote:Btw, whilst he is still a massive c***, Mike Dean did nothing to harm our chances today (barring playing only to 98.49 when Di Maria wasted over 2 mins) and in fact probably should've sent JW off.

Still would rather he didn't ref our games but can't really criticise him today.

One thing I hadn't noticed until afterwards was that Fellaini pushed Gibbs straight into Szczesny for their opener. It was a definite foul but he missed it. He should have sent Jack off though as well.

Poor performance but he didn't cost us the match, we did that ourselves.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:19 am

Callum wrote:
Mesüt wrote:Btw, whilst he is still a massive c***, Mike Dean did nothing to harm our chances today (barring playing only to 98.49 when Di Maria wasted over 2 mins) and in fact probably should've sent JW off.

One thing I hadn't noticed until afterwards was that Fellaini pushed Gibbs straight into Szczesny for their opener. It was a definite foul but he missed it. He should have sent Jack off though as well.

Poor performance but he didn't cost us the match, we did that ourselves.

Should have booked mcnair
Fellaini was offside for their first
Should have sent off jack
Should have sent off di maria
Should have actually played extra time

Made enough f**k ups to make it a typical Dean performance.

However, the chances we missed today are the direct reason why we lost today.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:26 am

Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby gooney » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:29 am

Callum wrote:

I still dont get what he is thinking there
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby VCC » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:16 am

fair play to manure took their chances we cant score from 6 yards out, too scared to shoot...........................I will say hats off to the ox tried his guts out got the ball into the mixer and actualy wanted to shoot at goal I thought he had a great game good to see giroud back great goal and a good header
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:59 am

Drunk and its 5am and still wondering how the fk we got beat by this piece of sh*t Man Utd team??

End of the rd for this AFC team, changes are needed.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:02 am

DiamondGooner wrote:Drunk and its 5am and still wondering how the fk we got beat by this piece of sh*t Man Utd team??

Indeed.

The club needs a complete overhaul: from the board, to the manager, to some of our players - they need to be weeded out. Wenger has inculcated a losers mentality into the squad by celebrating 4th place and continually accepting mediocrity.

I despise the culture of this club now: soft and spineless, yet Wenger pats our players on the ass and tells them everything is all right regardless of our results. No one is held accountable; Arsene is content to let them play sh*t and pick up their 80k at the end of each week like everything is rosy.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby gooney » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:26 am

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Drunk and its 5am and still wondering how the fk we got beat by this piece of sh*t Man Utd team??

Indeed.

The club needs a complete overhaul: from the board, to the manager, to some of our players - they need to be weeded out. Wenger has inculcated a losers mentality into the squad by celebrating 4th place and continually accepting mediocrity.

I despise the culture of this club now: soft and spineless, yet Wenger pats our players on the ass and tells them everything is all right regardless of our results. No one is held accountable; Arsene is content to let them play sh*t and pick up their 80k at the end of each week like everything is rosy.

“Don't let's be in a muddle about who calls the shots about football at Arsenal,” said Keswick. “It is not the chairman, it is not the fans, it is Mr Arsène Wenger. If he has a plan, we back him. If he doesn't have a plan, we keep quiet. Our board backs him 100 per cent.”

This is what we are dealing with. Wenger will not leave anytime soon unless all hell break lose and the fans unite and push for him to come out. As long as the money is coming in they dont care. But fans is the football and no chairman will go against united fans. Our fans deserve everything they are getting and as long as they are taking it, nothing will change. I know our fans love to say we pay so much money, so we deserve better. But the reality is our chairman and board knows fans may moan little bit, but will spend their money end of the day.

Imagine 50k Arsenal fans protesting, imagine fans use the media in a televised game and say we dont show up and something like 10k turns up in a televised match. That would catch everyones attention and the media would push the story. You can only break them with real pressure and believe me when the pressure becomes too much, they will buckle. Until then our fans is getting what they deserve
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby John Ozil » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:34 am

lets hope Josh kroenke is a Abrhamovic type maniac
#Messi4GOAT
John Ozil
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby gooney » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:42 am

John Ozil wrote:lets hope Josh kroenke is a Abrhamovic type maniac

I hate to disappoint you, but take a look at Denver Nuggets and Colorado avalanche and you will know everything you need to know about the Kroenkes
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby VCC » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:53 am

Kroenke is a tool
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby gooney » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:58 am

I just cant get over our chairman openly saying dont get twisted, the owner or the fans are not calling the shots, the manager does and we follow whatever he says. that is such an unhealthy position. This means even next window no one can say to him we need a CB and DM of class. He can do whatever he wants
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby VCC » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:05 am

its just a cop out so he can hold onto his cash its all about the money and lack of spend .................................I am positive that is every seasons agenda how little AW says he needs to invest keeps him in his job he will never lose it until the CL money dries up
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2014-15