04/11/14 | Arsenal 3-3 Anderlecht | Champions League

Re: 04/11/14 | Arsenal vs Anderlecht | Champions League

Postby starmandb » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:30 am

gooney wrote:hahhaha as I said burnley and sunderland low on confidence deluded people. We have no defense. Mertesacker is garbage and monreal is a left back. With Swansea and United to come, this defense will be raped hahahahaha. Take that wenger

Wenger ain't taking it
We are
He has the chance to change thing and chooses not to
I don't know who you think you are addressing when you come on with your ha ha has
You just sound like a stupid c***
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Drimmel » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:33 am

We should be happy instead of all this negativity. We got 4 points out of the confrontations with Anderlecht, while we should have gotten less! Anderlecht could have had 7 points by now and be in second place instead of us, they gave away the win twice in stoppage time, while they deserved the win. BTW just because we don't know the Anderlecht players, doesn't mean they suck, it's just becasue they're still so young. They will one day make it into a big league, maybe even the PL, just like Kompany did. No need for shame.
Drimmel
Liam Brady

Postby gooney » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:36 am

starmandb wrote:
gooney wrote:hahhaha as I said burnley and sunderland low on confidence deluded people. We have no defense. Mertesacker is garbage and monreal is a left back. With Swansea and United to come, this defense will be raped hahahahaha. Take that wenger

Wenger ain't taking it
We are
He has the chance to change thing and chooses not to
I don't know who you think you are addressing when you come on with your ha ha has
You just sound like a stupid ****

We will survive....the club wont go under if wenger leaves. We aint winning a league or the CL with that team. So rather than another average season.....we need something to happen. The idea that people say nothing will happen is wrong. When United missed out on CL money, they didnt hesitate to get rid of noyes....kroenke will react only when he loses money
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby dammyGunner » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:44 am

gooney wrote:if they get a goal I can see 3-3 here......

Thank Gooney
dammyGunner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby gooney » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:49 am

dammyGunner wrote:
gooney wrote:if they get a goal I can see 3-3 here......

Thank Gooney

tbh it was so obvious....even games we just about hold on when opposition score to get close to us, we give atleast one big chance away. But we deserved to drop points tonight. If you gonna be 3-0 and act like morons and go gun ho, then you deserve what you get. Wenger last season gave Ramsey free role to attack and score cause we had no goal scorers. But now we have Alexis, Wenger need to tell Ramsey to play far more disciplined game. I am actually sad it was arteta that had hamstring instead of Ramsey. That would be much better for us imo.
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:58 am

Mesüt wrote:I was in block 26, couple of lads next to me were keen to stand so we did in the end. Bit of 'wa wa' at the start but everyone was yoyo-ing anyway because we were having close chances. Was fun in the first half, didn't mind the weather when we were exciting to watch :P

Was in such a great spot for all 3 goals though, Ox came about 5 yards in front of me.

I was in block 25 and we stood all match. Thankfully I was near ArsenalFanTV so there were definite atmosphere makers there. Aside of one woman accusing me for merely pointing the historic fact out that if it wasn't for the English, the belgians would be german, we created a good atmoshphere. MEsut, I assume you took part in the shoes off for the Arsenal chant? ;)
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Maradonna » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:25 am

we have lost 2 very good defenders, and and we bought 2 very good replacements.
one is injured already, the other one is 19 years old, and he is imo the main reason of why we are suffering, yesterday, like most games, we suffer a lot trough the Right side of the field.
Arteta showing that a deep lying playmaker give us a completly different dimention. He made a very good game.
The first one was offside, the peno was debatable and then we switched off, unaceptable.
something needs to be said about Per aerial duels.
Maradonna
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gooney » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:30 am

Maradonaitis wrote:we have lost 2 very good defenders, and and we bought 2 very good replacements.
one is injured already, the other one is 19 years old, and he is imo the main reason of why we are suffering, yesterday, like most games, we suffer a lot trough the Right side of the field.

Arteta showing that a deep lying playmaker give us a completly different dimention. He made a very good game.
The first one was offside, the peno was debatable and then we switched off, unaceptable.

We were short last season and were extremely lucky Kos and Mertesacker stayed fit all season and play every game. Trying to play with fire for the second time is asking for trouble. We have 2 defenders injured which means we are in crisis. We are playing Monreal as a CB for many weeks now? Tell me one big club who has 2 senior CB and as soon as one gets injured has to play a fullback as a CB for weeks? This is mismanagement at high level and we are paying for it
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Maradonna » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:43 am

gooney wrote:
Maradonaitis wrote:we have lost 2 very good defenders, and and we bought 2 very good replacements.

We were short last season and were extremely lucky Kos and Mertesacker stayed fit all season and play every game. Trying to play with fire for the second time is asking for trouble. We have 2 defenders injured which means we are in crisis. We are playing Monreal as a CB for many weeks now? Tell me one big club who has 2 senior CB and as soon as one gets injured has to play a fullback as a CB for weeks? This is mismanagement at high level and we are paying for it

Manure. and they are playing a 17 years old.
Maradonna
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby redordead » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:45 am

Its going to be interesting to see what he does in the jan transfer window especially as clubs know hes desperate he may well have to pay well over the odds
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby gooney » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:54 am

Maradonaitis wrote:
gooney wrote:

Jones, Smalling, Evans and Rojo....thats 4 CBs. They have 2 kids in Mcnair and Blankett which is like our kid Chambers. They have 4 senior CB and 2 kids. We have 2 senior and 1 kid
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Maradonna » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:57 am

gooney wrote:
Maradonaitis wrote:
gooney wrote:

Jones, Smalling, Evans and Rojo....thats 4 CBs. They have 2 kids in Mcnair and Blankett which is like our kid Chambers. They have 4 senior CB and 2 kids. We have 2 senior and 1 kid

true, but i dont think Evans is premier league level, and Rojo is a LB converted into a CB. so that leaves you with 2 senior CB and 2 Kids.
the problem is about quality bro, we dont need another squillaci just to have depth, we need top quality.
Maradonna
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Fas91 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:34 am

I would have never imagined that getting Flamini back would be this big of a mistake :BangHead:
Fas91
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Santi » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:36 am

It wasn't.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Maradonna » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:56 am

Mesüt wrote:It wasn't.

this, we needed cover an he was available for free, he is a better player than Blind, and that kid is starting for Manure.
Nevertheless we need better.
Maradonna
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2014-15