Postby arsenaltilltheENDbrother » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:43 pm

the people who hate on giroud constantly are just trolls
You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be
arsenaltilltheENDbrother
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Re: Hull City vs Arsenal | Premier League 20/04/14

Postby mrbuff » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:50 pm

Ramsey playing like hes been injured for a week. His off the ball movement is ahead off everyone around him. Just get him in a faster system with pacier attackers and he will be lethal
mrbuff
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Massa » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:55 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
No1Fan wrote:
Trina wrote:
AFC10 wrote:Don't know how's Hans gruber has got away with his shit for so long yet no1 fan gets pulled up everytime by Massa.

If you have a problem then report it, the staff do a great job on here. As massa has just said, you dont see what warnings have been issued or what members have been spoken to, but anything reported is dealt with.

There was no reason to make the post you just did.

Sent from my ST25i using Tapatalk 2

back in the day i was warned publicly hencec why AFC10 said 'no1 fan gets pulled up everytime'

will admit it's not like that anymore

Well I caught a warning the other day that's why I won't be posting here anymore/ very often and I'm not even bad. :snooty:

(Sulks and sucks thumb)

Hope you're kidding you're a good poster

No1Fan wrote:
Trina wrote:
AFC10 wrote:Don't know how's Hans gruber has got away with his shit for so long yet no1 fan gets pulled up everytime by Massa.

If you have a problem then report it, the staff do a great job on here. As massa has just said, you dont see what warnings have been issued or what members have been spoken to, but anything reported is dealt with.

back in the day i was warned publicly hencec why AFC10 said 'no1 fan gets pulled up everytime'

I thought this was your first account? :think:
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Massa wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:Well I caught a warning the other day that's why I won't be posting here anymore/ very often and I'm not even bad. :snooty:

(Sulks and sucks thumb)

Hope you're kidding you're a good poster

Unfortunately not.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Hull City vs Arsenal | Premier League 20/04/14

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Can we stop bitching and celebrate winning 3-0.

I really think mods just need to delete posts as soon as the bitching starts or start banning people.

The two who hijacked this thread should both be gone imo.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Massa wrote:

No1Fan wrote:
Trina wrote:

I thought this was your first account? :think:

erm... it is? :lipssealed:
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:14 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
No1Fan wrote:
Trina wrote:

Well I caught a warning the other day that's why I won't be posting here anymore/ very often and I'm not even bad. :snooty:

(Sulks and sucks thumb)

just look at it as it is a warning. If people didnt want you to post here then you would have been banned. You're a good poster even though i dont necessarily agree with everything you say.

I'm guilty of losing my composure too. If warnings had made me stop posting here i would have stopped ages ago and look how bad that would have turned out.

Keep your head up brother no one wants to see you leave.
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zedie » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Innit.

Everyone is guilty of losing their rag and the. Saying something they wouldnt normally.

Plus, the written word will always lose some of the message the spoken word would, ie you could write out something that would clearly be a joke or off the cuff, but when read back, it doesn't seem that way.

I try to chill before posting nowadays if something has pissed me off. Most of the time, people post things in the heat of the moment in any case or because they are pissed at a bad result.

Warnings are a reminder to just chill for a bit really, try and not take them personally.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Massa » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:46 pm

Zedie wrote:Innit.

Everyone is guilty of losing their rag and the. Saying something they wouldnt normally.

Plus, the written word will always lose some of the message the spoken word would, ie you could write out something that would clearly be a joke or off the cuff, but when read back, it doesn't seem that way.

I try to chill before posting nowadays if something has pissed me off. Most of the time, people post things in the heat of the moment in any case or because they are pissed at a bad result.

Warnings are a reminder to just chill for a bit really, try and not take them personally.

Well said

Don't take things to heart people. Some of you get heated with me regarding football but are nice enough in the general forum ;)
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:49 pm

What did I say that they'd let us win?

Also remember, come next Monday, we will be celebrating St. Totteringham's Day!
Last edited by Royal Gooner on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Zedie » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:51 pm

BoT

We missed ramseys running in midfield so much this second half of the season.

He lifts everyones game around him and his runs actually provide an outlet for people etc

We cant just have one of him in the squad though, im starting to think a Pogba is just as important to our chances as a DM is.

Hull had no answer today.

Chesney put in a near flawless performance to imo, he had his area on lockdown and you could see how hard Hull were trying to and successfully foul him everytime the ball was pumped in.

Cant believe huddlestone left the pitch without a booking the dirty c***.

Fair play to Arteta as well today, put in a real shift, played really well and lost a tooth for the cause!

Podolski had a much better game for me too, his off the ball runs were much better and his finish for the first was sick.

Injuries have f***ked us again this season, we must reinforce properly so that we dont rely on the same people in all competitions next year.

AW really has to nail this window, if he wants to go out on a proper high.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby defcon2005 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:12 pm

Zedie wrote:Innit.

this is good advice! when i first joined i got into personal battles with a couple of posters and got warned but it taught me to count to ten. and just stick to making my point without getting involved in a war...i have enjoyed it more since ..
defcon2005
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Location: between the gates of hell and the entrance to valhalla

Postby defcon2005 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:18 pm

great to see ramsey and ozil back playing well again today. oh! how we have missed those guys.
also pods on fire at the mo ...i think there's some of him putting himself in the shop window about this?
defcon2005
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Location: between the gates of hell and the entrance to valhalla

Postby gooney » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Royal Gooner wrote:What did I say that they'd let us win?

I dont think they let us win....we beat them. But I dont even understand why they wanted to beat us If I was Bruce I would play the reserves
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:02 pm

gooney wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:What did I say that they'd let us win?

I dont think they let us win....we beat them. But I dont even understand why they wanted to beat us If I was Bruce I would play the reserves

I imagine they wanted to try and rough us up a bit to make us more hesitant in the final. All they've done is broken Arteta's teeth.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2013-14