Arsenal 3-1 West Ham | Premier League 15/04/14

Re: Arsenal vs West Ham | Premier League 15/04/14

Postby ivan itchybum » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Just home, GET THE f**k IN!!!

ivän itchybüm wrote:Missing this, have training at 8... Haven't watched an Arsenal match live since City I think, sickening.

We'll win 3-1

:hail: ;)
How did everyone play?
Last edited by ivan itchybum on Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Zenith next match you'll have to PM me the Sopcast channel number or something if that's ok?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby alexafc12 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:06 pm

Nuggets wrote:
Zenith wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Zenith wrote:
Nuggets wrote:

Thank you very much for this link to the best stream I have seen in ages, and what made it better was us wining, cheers :arse fan: :arse flag.gif: :1990_dancing.gif:

YW, the guy who streams this is called @delveyboy on twitter, he streams about 3-4 games every week.

Does he post the link on Twitter? I will have to join.

Yes, he announces which games he's going to stream and posts the links there.

One of the few reasons why I use Twitter myself as well. :lol:

I just joined, lets hope he streams our last few games, will you post his next link just incase I miss it? brilliant stream

I always thought the original channel was: https://twitter.com/SportzHDTV
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Zenith » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:08 pm

Nuggets wrote:
Zenith wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Zenith wrote:
Nuggets wrote:

Thank you very much for this link to the best stream I have seen in ages, and what made it better was us wining, cheers :arse fan: :arse flag.gif: :1990_dancing.gif:

YW, the guy who streams this is called @delveyboy on twitter, he streams about 3-4 games every week.

I just joined, lets hope he streams our last few games, will you post his next link just incase I miss it? brilliant stream

Yes, if he does stream our games, I usually post them in the matchday threads. :-)
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Callum » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:09 pm

ivän itchybüm wrote:How did everyone play?

Everyone was shit for 40 minutes then everyone stepped up. Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud and Vermaelen were our best players. Kallstrom did well and Ramsey was bright when he came on.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:10 pm

have to say im pleased with girouds and podolskis contribution today. It still hasnt changed my mind on their quality but both had vital contributions. Vermaelen was quality and i hope he stays
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Nuggets » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Zenith wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Zenith wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Zenith wrote:
Nuggets wrote:

Yes, if he does stream our games, I usually post them in the matchday threads. :-)

Cheers that will be brilliant :biggrin:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Callum » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby defcon2005 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:14 pm

ivän itchybüm wrote:Just home, GET THE f**k IN!!!

ivän itchybüm wrote:Missing this, have training at 8... Haven't watched an Arsenal match live since City I think, sickening.

We'll win 3-1

:hail: ;)
How did everyone play?

played great tonight after a slow nervy start
pod was electric and thrashed in two giroud scored a wonder goal with a bergkamp like first touch,
santi was outstanding and kim and verm beefed up the midfield and made us look more solid
it was great to watch a game that u didnt want to end for a change...got some form back just in time by the looks of it
defcon2005
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Location: between the gates of hell and the entrance to valhalla

Postby HeSaidHisNameWasPorter » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Volnerman08 wrote:Now lets all cheer for Crystal Palace tomorrow

Absolutely . No cakewalk for Everton , that one . I can't ever recall wanting Pulis to do well .
I'm still replaying that Giroud finish over 'n over in my head . Jesus that was bloody magnificent . Not a Giroud fan but crikey that was special . World class . And I love it when Podolski is lethal like that . Such clinical finishing .
Come on Palace !
HeSaidHisNameWasPorter
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby ivan itchybum » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Callum wrote:
ivän itchybüm wrote:How did everyone play?

Everyone was shit for 40 minutes then everyone stepped up. Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud and Vermaelen were our best players. Kallstrom did well and Ramsey was bright when he came on.

Seems like we've been like that a lot this season, good to hear Giroud had a good one, he needed it.

No1Fan wrote:Vermaelen was quality and i hope he stays

It's not going to happen unless Koscielny or someone leaves, might as well forget about it imo
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:15 pm

No1Fan wrote:have to say im pleased with girouds and podolskis contribution today. It still hasnt changed my mind on their quality but both had vital contributions. Vermaelen was quality and i hope he stays

This is what some of us or saying, Giroud is to limited to play up front on his own, he is only good in the box and Podolski is not a lone striker but is the best finisher in the team.

Together in a partnership may be the only way of getting the goals we need ....... until Wenger buy's us a striker who is capable of doing it on his own.

But hey ho, I'm not going to keep on about it, its up to Wenger to get the best out of his team.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Grouchgooner » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:29 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
No1Fan wrote:have to say im pleased with girouds and podolskis contribution today. It still hasnt changed my mind on their quality but both had vital contributions. Vermaelen was quality and i hope he stays

This is what some of us or saying, Giroud is to limited to play up front on his own, he is only good in the box and Podolski is not a lone striker but is the best finisher in the team.

Together in a partnership may be the only way of getting the goals we need ....... until Wenger buy's us a striker who is capable of doing it on his own.

But hey ho, I'm not going to keep on about it, its up to Wenger to get the best out of his team.

No point going on about it, some on here either can't or won't get that playing them as a partnership actually plays to both their strengths.
Grouchgooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:40 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

the only problem is that we haven't got the midfield to play 442 our wide players
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:49 pm

No1Fan wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

the only problem is that we haven't got the midfield to play 442 our wide players

We don't have to play 4-4-2, we don't even have to change our formation.

The CAM position is effectively the same area on the pitch as a CF who play's behind the ST.

Its a simple case of switching Cazorla and Podolski's positions, even just to give it a go for a half.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2013-14