Arsenal 1-1 Man City | Premier League 29/03/14

Re: Arsenal vs Man City | Premier League 29/03/14

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:19 am

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:Th place was buzzing till the January transfer window. I don't think there was much negativity at all. We blew up our title chances when Wenger failed to do his job in January. We blew up our title chances cos Wenger has failed to lift the team against big teams. we are not talking about just defeats here we are talking about royal dressing downs handed to us by our rivals. LOL its hilarious people think not rating our teams chances before the City is insane why? We got humiliated on several occasions against big teams and City had a new one torn for us at Etihad so logically speaking how can you lift yourself? We have fecking got a point in our own backyard FFS. No i am not undermining the result. I myself praised the teams attitude and performance on the night but people assuming a ''i told you so'' mentality when we have hardly uprooted any trees is laughable. The people talking about positivity LOL, who were expecting us to get a result against Chelsea should we go and dig up their posts? The people who were laughing at people like me who suggested Liverpool as a dark horse can i dig up their old posts? Its easy to come out and preach. LOL Wenger has managed to feck up a head-start yet again and we should all sign kumbaya?

+1
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Angelito » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:53 am

ThereIsBearCüm wrote:
Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:Th place was buzzing till the January transfer window. I don't think there was much negativity at all. We blew up our title chances when Wenger failed to do his job in January. We blew up our title chances cos Wenger has failed to lift the team against big teams. we are not talking about just defeats here we are talking about royal dressing downs handed to us by our rivals. LOL its hilarious people think not rating our teams chances before the City is insane why? We got humiliated on several occasions against big teams and City had a new one torn for us at Etihad so logically speaking how can you lift yourself? We have fecking got a point in our own backyard FFS. No i am not undermining the result. I myself praised the teams attitude and performance on the night but people assuming a ''i told you so'' mentality when we have hardly uprooted any trees is laughable. The people talking about positivity LOL, who were expecting us to get a result against Chelsea should we go and dig up their posts? The people who were laughing at people like me who suggested Liverpool as a dark horse can i dig up their old posts? Its easy to come out and preach. LOL Wenger has managed to feck up a head-start yet again and we should all sign kumbaya?

+1

+2
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Arsenal vs Man City | Premier League 29/03/14

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:07 am

+3 (but sing instead of sign unless kumbaya is a DM)
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:25 am

Plymöuth Gööner wrote:+3 (but sing instead of sign unless kumbaya is a DM)

Kumbaya mi lord kumbaya
Ohhhhhh lord kumbaya

Can also be turned into

Demba ba mi lord demba ba
Ohhhhh lord demba baaa
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby AFC10 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:49 am

Here come the WOBS with their + signs.

+4 Wassupppppp!
AFC10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Re: Arsenal 1-1 Man City | Premier League 29/03/14

Postby Callum » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:03 am

Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby zacked » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:28 am

^^ Only if Gibbs did not over hit that cross
zacked
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:38 am

:hail:
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:41 am

AFC10 wrote:Here come the WOBS with their + signs.

+4 Wassupppppp!

Your starting to crack fella! Go drink a diet coke and wiggle your toes :wave:
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Santi » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:28 pm

what a f***ing ball santiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby greengoonerie » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:15 am

Yago wrote:
billo2007 wrote:HT was obvious city cant keep playing like that forever. Result was there :o.

Wenger had some good tactics today ;O in fairness.

Arsenal should sign Godin and Costa.

watchint atletico and im far from impressed. Premier League >>> La Liga

Hi Yago!

Will ya go way out of that! :lol:

On what are you basing that statement? La Liga is currently way ahead of the PL in footballing terms. Lets compare common competitions for a moment.

in the QF of the CL, there are still 3 La Liga teams left compared to 2 from the PL
In the QF of the EL, there are astill 2 La Liga teams left compared to NONE from the PL.

Many of the best players in the world are currently playing in Spain, not England.

Considering that they can get just as much money from Chelsea, City (and even United when you look at rooneys 300k per week contract) ask yourself why they are playing in Spain. It might be to do with the sunnier climate, but I also believe it's because the football is of a better quality and higher standard which attracts the best players.

All that said, Costa is an absolute monster of a player and would be (for me) a signing of the equivalent importance and effect of Henry, DB10, WWW, at Arsenal.

However, I can't see Wenger choosing him over Giroud. :BangHead:
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Yorkyblue » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:04 pm

I think the difference is the bottom half of the prem compared to the bottom half of la liga that makes the prem better overall.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby GSK_AFC » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:08 am

Yorkyblue wrote:I think the difference is the bottom half of the prem compared to the bottom half of la liga that makes the prem better overall.

Agreed, same for any other league compared to the PL too.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2013-14