Southampton 2-2 Arsenal | Premier League 28/01/14

Re: Southampton 2-2 Arsenal | Premier League 28/01/14

Postby Callum » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:38 am

Zedie wrote:Haters will find any angle to hate. If aguero had scored it, you know GW led by angelito would be half way up sergio's colon.

Hating on that goal doesnt make any sense lol.

He only wums you because you rise to it!

What bothers me is that I'm not bleating on about what an amazing striker Giroud is, nor am I comparing him to anyone, yet still there's some sort of issue with me being happy with a goal one of our players scored. It's pathetic.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:26 am

RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:Lay off Callum, he is the funniest guy on the forum....his gifs are classic :P

Shots fired ......... duck and roll.

On another note, it was a nice finish, typical Giroud goal mouth opportunity from a cross which is what he does best and it was sorely needed.

On a sour note because Giroud is typically only good for a goal a game (fact not a diss) we needed 3 to win, because that dougnut Wenger refused to play Podolski I can't help feeling this was a win we didn't take.

At worst it would of improved our chances and not laid the blame squarely at Wenger's door.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:42 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:Lay off Callum, he is the funniest guy on the forum....his gifs are classic :P

Shots fired ......... duck and roll.

On another note, it was a nice finish, typical Giroud goal mouth opportunity from a cross which is what he does best and it was sorely needed.

On a sour note because Giroud is typically only good for a goal a game (fact not a diss) we needed 3 to win, because that dougnut Wenger refused to play Podolski I can't help feeling this was a win we didn't take.

At worst it would of improved our chances and not laid the blame squarely at Wenger's door.

It was a goal that highlighted what Giroud is good at - he made a great run and was strong enough to hold off the defender whilst applying a cute finish at the same time. Lets hope he keeps it up.

We could have definitely done with Podolski being on for longer.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:27 am

Callum wrote:
Angelito wrote:@ Callum

Giroud scores one goal and you're all over the forum talking about that goal. No disrespect to Giroud, it was a great finish, but that's his job.

Angelito wrote:If I go on highlighting that in 3-4 threads despite not winning the game and having a track-record of supporting that player more than others, yes, do it. :)

Oh piss off you miserable bastard. Just more evidence of your desire to constantly get at me. What is your issue? I'm doing my best to ignore your bullshit but it's difficult when you constantly target me. It's pathetic.

Giroud scores a great goal, I'm happy to see him score it, and with this being an Arsenal forum I mention that I thought it was good and post a gif of it. I posted a gif of Podolski's shot against Fulham last week - no problem with that I see. Should I run things past you first? Is that what you want?

Should we not celebrate good goals from our attacking players anymore, as it's their job? No praise for Mertesacker or Koscielny for good tackles, as it's their job? Ozil's passing and vision isn't worth mentioning, because hey, that's what we paid for?

Just bugger off.

What a sore loser. I don't even know how to reply to this.

Am I supposed to get abusive too? Am I supposed to call you with names and show off my verbally abusive skills to somebody just because he shares a different of opinion to yours? Am I supposed to ignore that people have different opinions?

Good job calling me names. What more could I have expected from you!

On the topic, no, it's absolutely fine to praise any player. Maybe I overreacted but would you blame me? You always praise Giroud and the moment he scores, you're in 3 threads about how great Giroud is and it bothered me because WE DIDN'T WIN THE MATCH. I'd praise Giroud to the moon if we pulled a Newcastle every game. That's when it matters. It's a great finish, which I have accepted and I would love if Giroud scores every game because I don't have individual favorites at Arsenal. I even like f'kin Bendttner because any player under the kit is as important for us in the title race. I don't know why you fail to understand that.

I find your pro-Wenger and pro-Giroud posts totally biased but I don't go on calling them bullshit and whatnot because as outrageous as they may sound to me, it's your opinion and everybody is allowed to have one. It's as simple as that. And don't tell me you're not biased. When Bendtner has a bad game after returning from an injury against Coventry, you go on about how he's poor but when Giroud doesn't score for 7 games, your reaction is nowhere near that. Again, it's fine to like a player. Nothing wrong but when you act like how you just did above, you're just being intolerant, biased, and narrow minded.

Finally, to whomever said I'd be in Aguero's colon, newsflash, I'm not a fan of Aguero and his international record is nowhere near as impressive as his club record. I'd be inside the colon of whomever helps us win the League because I don't care about anything else. Just us. Thank your for your enlightening comment, anyway.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Callum » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:05 pm

You tried to get at me and you got a response - don't act so surprised. I'll just block you, you can block me, and that way you will no longer have to read about me daring to mention Giroud and I don't have to tolerate your childish, pathetic attempts to consistently get at me. Problem solved.

Toodles.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:11 pm

^ Oh the irony...
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Callum » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:14 pm

Lets just leave each other alone, shall we?

No-one else wants to read this shit and I'm tired of arguing with some guy over the internet. Lets move on.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:17 pm

Absolutely. We can move on. There was no point to blow it out of proportion in the first place as you did.

And arguing with some guy on the internet sounds so 2000.

Nvm, peace.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Callum » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:22 pm

Angelito wrote:Absolutely. We can move on. There was no point to blow it out of proportion in the first place as you did.

And arguing with some guy on the internet sounds so 2000.

Nvm, peace.

Whatever. It doesn't matter now. Lets leave it.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2013-14