Arsenal 4-0 Coventry | The FA Cup 24/01/14

Re: Arsenal 4-0 Coventry | The FA Cup 24/01/14

Postby UFGN » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:26 am

What can you really say?

We hammered a league one side with no stadium. Probably should have hammered them harder. Pod had some nice touches and class finishes, against a league one side.... we defended well against a determined and organised, er, league one side, and Ozil and Cazorla did particularly well.....against etc etc

Meanwhile, Bendtner played like a muppet for 70mins and missed a sitter.... against a league one side!
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Santi » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:26 am

Another shite game where we have two 5 minute spells and think we're golden again, why can't we just play to our best and not try to give the other team goals ffs.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:26 am

Callum wrote:Image

Carl. :rofll:

Also:

Ozils cap
Serge looks 10
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:29 am

Mesüt wrote:Another shite game where we have two 5 minute spells and think we're golden again, why can't we just play to our best and not try to give the other team goals ffs.

I can understand where you're coming from but at the end of the day we still won 4-0 and have won seven games on the bounce in all competitions - can't really complain, can we?
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Youngie » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:37 am

UFGN wrote:What can you really say?

We hammered a league one side with no stadium. Probably should have hammered them harder. Pod had some nice touches and class finishes, against a league one side.... we defended well against a determined and organised, er, league one side, and Ozil and Cazorla did particularly well.....against etc etc

Meanwhile, Bendtner played like a muppet for 70mins and missed a sitter.... against a league one side!

You react to each win by commenting on how insignificant the progression is, There is a current trend and a correlation between in our performances in recent years its obvious were going places, but you wont get on-bored. Top of the league, still in the CL and FA cup. Only 3 months away from a hope of glory and your highlighting the negatives at every opportunity. Stop giving me politicians answers and start addressing the subject.

You Sir are no Arsenal fan, your caught up in your own perspective and are reactionary at best.

:snooty:
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby UFGN » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:46 am

Youngie wrote:

You react to each win by commenting on how insignificant the progression is, There is a current trend and a correlation between in our performances in recent years its obvious were going places, but you wont get on-bored. Top of the league, still in the CL and FA cup. Only 3 months away from a hope of glory and your highlighting the negatives at every opportunity. Stop giving me politicians answers and start addressing the subject.

You Sir are no Arsenal fan, your caught up in your own perspective and are reactionary at best.

Nothing is good enough. Nobody is good enough. No win is significant. No manager worthy. Only the greatest of our legends worthy of praise. Every player must be supported and encouraged, because they wear the shirt, but those who aren't worthy of
the shirt must leave.

I am not worthy of the seat I occupy, because I walk away happy with 4-0 instead of 5-0.

Nothing is important except victory parades for Islington's finest.

And getting hammered in the twelve pins as often as possible.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Youngie » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:02 am

UFGN wrote:
Youngie wrote:

Nothing is good enough. Nobody is good enough. No win is significant. No manager worthy. Only the greatest of our legends worthy of praise. Every player must be supported and encouraged, because they wear the shirt, but those who aren't worthy of
the shirt must leave.

I am not worthy of the seat I occupy, because I walk away happy with 4-0 instead of 5-0.

f**k me...

End of conversation. I truly did expect you to respond with something better than that. ffs UFGN even you've got standards edit that pointless drivel and give me a real answer relating to our current prospects or just keep it to yourself.
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby elkanofan » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:09 am

Crap game from us for the most part, then again if we had won 8-0 it would of still proved nothing.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:17 am

Youngie wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Youngie wrote:

the shirt must leave.

f**k me...

End of conversation. I truly did expect you to respond with something better than that. ffs UFGN even you've got standards edit that pointless drivel and give me a real answer relating to our current prospects or just keep it to yourself.

Im confident that a lot of fans will understand what I'm driving at. You clearly dont but that doesn't surprise me at all.

UFGN

Postby UFGN » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:19 am

elkanofan wrote:Crap game from us for the most part, then again if we had won 8-0 it would of still proved nothing.

I wouldn't say it was a crap game, just a job done.

UFGN

Postby Youngie » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:24 am

UFGN wrote:
Youngie wrote:
UFGN wrote:
Youngie wrote:

the shirt must leave.

f**k me...

Im confident that a lot of fans will understand what I'm driving at. You clearly dont but that doesn't surprise me at all.

tbf im winning this hands down

POTM

Been here long enough without winning one, i'll be dammed if i miss out in 2014, the debunking of your hate filled rhetoric will be my finest hour.
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby FasterThanWalcott » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:30 am

I'd rather play Cazorla or Ozil as a false 9s than ever play Podolski as a CF.

I don't rate Bendtner at all, but he's a better centre forward in our system than Podolski is. Pod can only play left or Second Striker.
FasterThanWalcott
Patrick Vieira

Postby FasterThanWalcott » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:34 am

Draxler is no pressing need to buy now but if wenger rates his potential then better getting him in now than after the world cup.
FasterThanWalcott
Patrick Vieira

Postby UFGN » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:37 am

Please remember that other people can read this as well. Its not all in your head.

This is too weird for me.

UFGN

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:37 am

Mesüt wrote:Another shite game where we have two 5 minute spells and think we're golden again, why can't we just play to our best and not try to give the other team goals ffs.

Bit harsh.

Yes they switched off and coasted in the 2nd half but its Coventry ffs, the players aren't going to burn themselves out and risk injury when we're 2-0 up, that's why we were calling for subs who want to make an impact and are fresh, two goals from two subs kind of proved the point.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2013-14