Arsenal 2-0 Fulham | Premier League 18/01/14

Re: Arsenal 2-0 Fulham | Premier League 18/01/14

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:59 pm

LOL

FROM TWITTER:

@SportHumour: Giroud's rather bizarre celebration earlier! https://t.co/SkChCvU5Va
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Yago » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Yeah, what the f**k was that :rofll: Was he saying he jizzed his pants at the beauty of that goal?
Yago
2018 World Cup Predictions League Winner
2018 World Cup Predictions League Winner

Postby Mike Dean » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Yago wrote:Yeah, what the f**k was that :rofll: Was he saying he jizzed his pants at the beauty of that goal?

No.

He was saying that Berbatov is cuming to Arsenal.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Re: Arsenal vs Fulham | Premier League 18/01/14

Postby ivan itchybum » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:26 pm

ivän itchybüm wrote:Unlucky. We'll score at least 2 in the second half...

ivän itchybüm wrote:We've been in this situation at half time countless times before and come out and won comfortably. I fully expect us to do it again, 2-0.

ivän itchybüm wrote:We've been dominant since this half started.

Why am I always right?

... Listen to me more.

Not the first time I've made calls like this either, why do people always panic if we're not winning at half time?
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Massa » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:27 pm

Football's a simple game. Just feed Poldi from the edge of the box and we got the title in the bag.
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Zedie » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:17 am

Massa wrote:Football's a simple game. Just feed Poldi from the edge of the box and we got the title in the bag.

Let Pod take the fks, don't give a shit if he actually scores but he could seriously hurt someone in the wall with that left peg.
???
Profit
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Re: Arsenal vs Fulham | Premier League 18/01/14

Postby AFC10 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:36 am

ivän itchybüm wrote:
ivän itchybüm wrote:Unlucky. We'll score at least 2 in the second half...

ivän itchybüm wrote:We've been in this situation at half time countless times before and come out and won comfortably. I fully expect us to do it again, 2-0.

ivän itchybüm wrote:We've been dominant since this half started.

Why am I always right?

... Listen to me more.

Not the first time I've made calls like this either, why do people always panic if we're not winning at half time?
Last edited by AFC10 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
AFC10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Angelito » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:28 am

Massa wrote:Football's a simple game. Just feed Poldi from the edge of the box and we got the title in the bag.

Yes. He can create havoc with that left foot. Play him on the right and allow him to cut in ~ Arjen Robben.

Now those who'd have their eyes popped out and jump saying that I'm comparing WOAT Podolski to GOAT Robben, no I'm not.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GSK_AFC » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:49 am

Playing him on the right would be a disaster IMO. It will force him to take his player on and he isn't skillfull enough to cut in get the ball onto his left foot at will. He's our most winger-like player aswell so I think he should stay on the left when playing.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Dejan » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:53 am

GSK_AFC wrote:Playing him on the right would be a disaster IMO. It will force him to take his player on and he isn't skillfull enough to cut in get the ball onto his left foot at will. He's our most winger-like player aswell so I think he should stay on the left when playing.

Yesterday he cut in a lot of times inside from the left. If he's skillfull enough to do it in the left, he sure is on the right since he can use his best foot more effectively.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Re: Ynt: Arsenal 2-0 Fulham | Premier League 18/01/14

Postby Gunpowder » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:09 pm

Dejan wrote:
GSK_AFC wrote:Playing him on the right would be a disaster IMO. It will force him to take his player on and he isn't skillfull enough to cut in get the ball onto his left foot at will. He's our most winger-like player aswell so I think he should stay on the left when playing.

Yesterday he cut in a lot of times inside from the left. If he's skillfull enough to do it in the left, he sure is on the right since he can use his best foot more effectively.

Defenders give to him his right hand side. Everyone know he has a great left food. They'll adjust accordingly.
Gunpowder
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby GSK_AFC » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Gunpowder wrote:
Dejan wrote:

Defenders give to him his right hand side. Everyone know he has a great left food. They'll adjust accordingly.

Yeah this. They'd keep showing him into the outside if he played on the right.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Massa » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:34 pm

Every team parks the bus against us. A free role from the right would be fine, he'll get enough opportunity on the ball like all of our players do
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Dejan » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:37 pm

Gunpowder wrote:
Dejan wrote:

They arent suppose to give him any side. If the defenders 'giving' him the right side, they are not doing their jobs.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Gunpowder » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Dejan wrote:
Gunpowder wrote:
Dejan wrote:

They arent suppose to give him any side. If the defenders 'giving' him the right side, they are not doing their jobs.

Not sure it was a tactic but looked that way and probably it was. Podolski cut to middle a lot yesterday. What happened? Easily recoverable short range passes. His left footed crosses and shots are more deadly so they didn't mi
nd him going around that area. In right wing they would challenge him to dribble past with his weaker foot. He doesn't have pace and dribbling to do it. I'm not against a free role for him but he should spend little time on right.
Gunpowder
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2013-14