Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal | Premier League 29/12/13

Re: Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal | Premier League 29/12/13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Jenkinsons face tells a thousands words.

When in doubt just pretend he's not there and it will all go away. lol
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:46 pm

We did today what potential Champions have to do. Score and park the bus, did they get close to scoring? Bar that shite clearence from Szczesny they didn't get a sniff of our goal, all that fancy bollocks from Ben Arfa didn't do anything but give a false impression they were on top at the end. We were calm in defence throughout.

So stop f***ing moaning. We're top going into 2014 and we have a whole month to start bitching over what, who or if we sign anyone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Dejan » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Plymöuth Gööner wrote:I bet Jenks is going to get some stick off his team mates for that!

nah they'll watch it and have a laugh about it
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Callum wrote:
Est83 wrote:Ben Arfa not being a starter is retarded!

Who do you take out of their side though?

They've all been brilliant in recent weeks.

12 in form players vying for 11 spots. Somebody is bound to miss out.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:58 pm

Dejan wrote:
Plymöuth Gööner wrote:I bet Jenks is going to get some stick off his team mates for that!

That's almost the same thing? They will give him a bit of shit about it in a funny/pisstaking way?
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Mesüt wrote:
Dejan wrote:

That's almost the same thing? They will give him a bit of shit about it in a funny/pisstaking way?

oh i thought give stick means in a bit angry way :dontknow: :smartass:
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Wenger Me Softly wrote:We did today what potential Champions have to do. Score and park the bus, did they get close to scoring? Bar that shite clearence from Szczesny they didn't get a sniff of our goal, all that fancy bollocks from Ben Arfa didn't do anything but give a false impression they were on top at the end. We were calm in defence throughout.

So stop f***ing moaning. We're top going into 2014 and we have a whole month to start bitching over what, who or if we sign anyone.

:arsenal3:

There was the Debuchy header at the end of half time, but defo agree with this. If you read this thread, you'd be forgiven for thinking we are currently the Scum or something...
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Just imagine if we conceded after making those subs, there would have been no way back for us. A risk that was not at all necessary. We were perfectly capable of holding on and even scoring with bit more pragmatism and reorganization instead of trying to hold on to our asses with eleven players behind the ball as though we were up against Bayern/Barca. Any neutral watching would say we totally lost our shape defensively despite playing with 5 at back. Sometimes proper organization matters more than playing 5 at the back..
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Dejan wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
Dejan wrote:

If that was one from my group of close mates, he'd be getting ripped on for months for that! It was dozy to say the least, and defo one of those things you can laugh about at 1-0 as a result.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Zëdië wrote:
Dejan wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
Dejan wrote:

If that was one from my group of close mates, he'd be getting ripped on for months for that! It was dozy to say the least, and defo one of those things you can laugh about at 1-0 as a result.

I meant get stick as in take the pi55/have a laugh.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby GunnGunn » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:24 pm

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:Just imagine if we conceded after making those subs, there would have been no way back for us. A risk that was not at all necessary. We were perfectly capable of holding on and even scoring with bit more pragmatism and reorganization instead of trying to hold on to our asses with eleven players behind the ball as though we were up against Bayern/Barca. Any neutral watching would say we totally lost our shape defensively despite playing with 5 at back. Sometimes proper organization matters more than playing 5 at the back..

If my Aunt had balls...

We won, and we won the Manure way against a team that had only lost once at home all season.

If don't mean shit. We got the 3 points, its games like today that will win us titles. Not winning 5-0 at a canter while playing sublime ball busting, cock jizzing football against Prem League whipping boys.

They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby kazgooner » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:25 pm

I couldn't watch the game but I'm very happy that we got the win. Who was our best player and how well did Giroud? I see that he finally scored.
kazgooner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Massa » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:28 pm

kazgooner wrote:I couldn't watch the game but I'm very happy that we got the win. Who was our best player and how well did Giroud? I see that he finally scored.

Scored but missed a sitter minutes later. Was doing his usually in terms of breaking attacks.
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Zedie » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:30 pm

Plymöuth Gööner wrote:
Zëdië wrote:
Dejan wrote:
Mesüt wrote:
Dejan wrote:

I meant get stick as in take the pi55/have a laugh.

I know With my mates, if you show any weakness, you'll get jokes cracked at your expense, but it never goes too far and if its something serious, we are all there for each other.

ie. my mate who fancies himself as some sort of footballing genius tried a rabona flick during a 5 aside a few years back. To this day, he's still reminded regularly.
Last edited by Zedie on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Wenger Me Softly wrote:We did today what potential Champions have to do. Score and park the bus, did they get close to scoring? Bar that shite clearence from Szczesny they didn't get a sniff of our goal, all that fancy bollocks from Ben Arfa didn't do anything but give a false impression they were on top at the end. We were calm in defence throughout.

Wenger Me Softly wrote:If my Aunt had balls...

We won, and we won the Manure way against a team that had only lost once at home all season.

If don't mean shit. We got the 3 points, its games like today that will win us titles. Not winning 5-0 at a canter while playing sublime ball busting, cock jizzing football against Prem League whipping boys.

Completely spot on. :clap:
Callum
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2013-14