West Ham 1-3 Arsenal | Premier League 26/12/13

Re: West Ham vs Arsenal | Premier League 26/12/13

Postby ivan itchybum » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Mesüt wrote:They are playing shit from being exhausted, Ozil has never had great fitness and we're burning him out as we've always done in the last 10 years. Freshen it up rather than the same team every f***ing week.

He consistently covers the most ground during matches
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby ivan itchybum » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Oh, I'm not very happy with the team either...
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Angelito » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:24 pm

LOLZ Zeroud.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby ivan itchybum » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Why not play Flamini??

ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby gooney » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:26 pm

GSK_AFC wrote:
gooney wrote:So we have newcastle, cardiff and spurs in the next 9 days and we just had a game 3 days ago. Its clear Wenger doesnt believe in rotation. Fair enough. But dont moan about tired legs when it backfired on you. He really is asking for the likes of Ozil and Giroud to get injured

We're 4 games without a win, no suprise Wenger wants to play the strongest available 11. We can rotate against Cardiff.

He should have more confident in his squad and be able to rest few games against West ham of all teams. We have newcastle next which is much harder. So going into that game with even more tired team is a joke. This shows once again how little faith Wenger has in his squad. he always talks a big game about how strong we are and his actions always show the opposite
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby GSK_AFC » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Angelito wrote:LOLZ Zeroud.

Scored his first PL goal here last season IIRC. Let's hope he can put away any chances that come his way today.
Only arsenal fans abuse their own players, doesn't need to be consistently called names.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby ClockEnd Mark » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:27 pm

GSK_AFC wrote:
Mesüt wrote:So did Giroud and Ramsey, they all still need a rest because they're playing shit. We plauyed two days ago and have a game in 3 days, use your brain.

If a professional athlete needs a rest after playing only 90mins after a 9 day rest, I wouldn't want them at the club because that would be disgraceful.
I wouldn't call it a 'rest' if you want them dropped/rotated because they're 'playing shit'.

Its not because they are tired that they are playing shit, it cant be, they aint played THAT MANY games so far this season, and they are pro athletes with an abundance of training equipment ect ect ect.
They are playing shit IMO because they are not a TEAM. They have no pride in the shirt. They have no pride in the club. They have no motivation and they have NO PLAN B.
ClockEnd Mark
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Angelito » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:29 pm

GSK_AFC wrote:

Scored his first PL goal here last season IIRC. Let's hope he can put away any chances that come his way today.
Only arsenal fans abuse their own players, doesn't need to be consistently called names.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love it if Giroud scored a hat-trick. I have no problem with him. The only thing that worries me is his incompetence in front of goal despite having so many talented players around him. We can't deny that.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Santi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Oh well, that is who is playing and we will have to deal with it both today and Sunday. Hopefully we get a good win today to lift them for Newcastle.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby GSK_AFC » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Angelito wrote:
GSK_AFC wrote:

Don't get me wrong. I'd love it if Giroud scored a hat-trick. I have no problem with him. The only thing that worries me is his incompetence in front of goal despite having so many talented players around him. We can't deny that.

Yeah I realise he is not good enough but we have to support him until we get better and as long as he is at the club.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Schlandi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:34 pm

ivän itchybüm wrote:
Mesüt wrote:They are playing shit from being exhausted, Ozil has never had great fitness and we're burning him out as we've always done in the last 10 years. Freshen it up rather than the same team every f***ing week.

Source please

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:40 pm

And also, covering ground doesn't mean you're not lazy. You can walk a long way in 90 minutes.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ivan itchybum » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:47 pm

SchlandGooner wrote:
ivän itchybüm wrote:

Source please

Can't find teh original one I saw but this will have to do, covered vs Napoli: https://twitter.com/MickTheGooner/statu ... 7342440448

ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Callum » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:49 pm

I don't want Ozil to be running more than anyone else. That's not his job.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Yago » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Is Gnabry even on the bench?
Yago
2018 World Cup Predictions League Winner
2018 World Cup Predictions League Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2013-14