Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea | Premier League 23/12/13

Re: Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea | Premier League 23/12/13

Postby AAIRE99 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:24 am

Thats bullshit, willian made contact with Walcotts foot then dragged his foot away and dragged walcotts with his own foot a bit. Would be a ludicrous penalty to give its barely a foul outside the box and Walcott is going nowhere, except diving looking for a penalty.
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Diaby24AFC » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:25 am

100% penalty if that was Rooney or any other United player
Diaby24AFC
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Santi » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:27 am

billo2007 wrote:Thats bullshit, willian made contact with Walcotts foot then dragged his foot away and dragged walcotts with his own foot a bit. Would be a ludicrous penalty to give its barely a foul outside the box and Walcott is going nowhere, except diving looking for a penalty.

A dive is what that bellend Januzaj did the other day mate.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby AAIRE99 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:35 am

Young in particular and Januzaj(most tackled player in the league!) are criminal divers id be the first to admit it, I wouldnt be looking for a penalty if Januzaj was on the receiving end of that.
Actually Januzaj was denied a stonewall penalty against West Ham the other day.
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby AAIRE99 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:37 am

Its just my opinion but especially in a 0 0 game you have to f***ing do something to pay such a price :X. for a start theres absolutely no intent by Willian and thats beside the fact its a soft foul at best.
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby mel4 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:40 am

Bilbo Baggins, trolling since the downfall of Sauron.

........ 1 - nil to The Arsenal
mel4
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Zedie » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:59 am

billo2007 wrote:Thats bullshit, willian made contact with Walcotts foot then dragged his foot away and dragged walcotts with his own foot a bit. Would be a ludicrous penalty to give its barely a foul outside the box and Walcott is going nowhere, except diving looking for a penalty.

Honestly cant understand how you could call that a non foul considering the bar that has been set in the PL for penalties.

Spurs have stayed out of the bottom half of the table because of weaker pens than this and so have your lot. You've still got to come to the Emirates so that Januzaj, Rooney, Young, Nani, Evra etc can give us yet another diving masterclass.

Please don't pretend like you wont be begging at your TV for no pen when it does happen!

It was a pen all day, as it was a foul in the penalty area.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby AAIRE99 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:09 am

Yes we do mate, and little Adnan will be doing some dancing not diving that day im sure ;). 8 points lads. 8 points.

Man Utd, Man Utd :).
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby AFC10 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:12 am

billo2007 wrote:Yes we do mate, and little Adnan will be doing some dancing not diving that day im sure ;). 8 points lads. 8 points.

Man Utd, Man Utd :).

Why do this to yourself? You're not catching us.
AFC10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:00 am

Why is this United troll still here?
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:02 am

Mesüt wrote:Yes they did, doesn't get you a goal, nor does a penalty hence it would've only been a chance (just a pretty good one). Not solely blaming the ref at all, that's pretty naive, but he is always a **** when he refs our games and does cost us points.

Dean wouldn't be able to do a damn thing about the result if we had better players. Look at our first 5-2 against the yiddos... Dean even f***ing celebrated one of their goals and we still smashed them because our team was much much better than theirs on the day.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:18 am

ThereIsBearCüm wrote:Why is this United troll still here?

Coz he has no life!! Its as simple as that I think :dontknow:
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Schlandi » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:06 am

I agree with him Walcott already going down before he was touched from the Chelsea dude

Blame Walcott for bad acting and not the ref in this situation (just my 2 cents).

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby gooney » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:45 am

SchlandGooner wrote:I agree with him Walcott already going down before he was touched from the Chelsea dude

Blame Walcott for bad acting and not the ref in this situation (just my 2 cents).

If we lost a game to a ref giving that as a pen, i would be fuming. It was really really soft
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby greengoonerie » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:55 am

Mike Dean wrote:I have said it a thousand times.

Looks like I will be saying it a thousand times more.

Giroud is not the finisher we can win the league with. The position is in dire need of an upgrade.

We are wasting the creativity of our midfield. Its like dating Scarlett Johansson and taking her to a gay bar. NO No NO.

PS. Sorry could not post earlier. Had a match to ref.

Well you certainly didn't ref at Emirates last night anyway!

Probaby the most biased refereeing performance I've seen since Ireland were robbed of a WC place by a blind Portuguese fisherman ref in Brussels 30 years ago.

Peno - nailed on - not given
Mikel- straight red on Arteta - no foul given
Ivanovic -kicks ozil in the face - no foul given
Ramires - stamps on Artetta - yellow given

The laughable nonsense being spouted here about fouls outside the box not being fouls inside the box - is that poster intellectually challenged? Read the fkn rule book on Association Football.

As for the idiocy quoted here about Podolski - it must be a legacy of WW2 and not liking Germans or something!! To argue that Pod wouldn't make a particular run is like arguing that Wenger understands zonal marking, or understands defending at all!

Anyway, all that said about Manchester Dean, we had our own crosses to bear - Giroud being teh biggest cross of all.

It's patently obvious to anyone who watches Arsenal how much we are struggling with Giroud as our main strike force against good sides. However, just as he persisted with defensive nonsense for 8 years, Wenger will continue to persist with attacking nonsense in the hope that he will prove himself right. Ego? Wengers ego makes Adebayor look like Mr. Humble!

A draw was the result that mourinho was happy abuot, and Dean facilitated this result as much as he could. Mourinho is a good manager and minimised our creative MF's by kicking, dragging and pulling them down as much as Dean let them - which was pretty much all the time.

2nd place at Christmas is better than I thought we'd be at the start of the season.

We're still there or thereabouts. The only thing as I've said previously is that whoever ends up ahead of United will win the title - 8 points behind us is nothing.

It's Uniteds title to lose - neither City, United or Pool have enough IMO. Arsenal are cowards against United and need to grow a pair against them if we're to challenge United.

I still maintain that EVerton played the best football against us this season so far.

Happy Christmas everyone!
greengoonerie
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2013-14