Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Postby Inchpräctice » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:06 am

You lot still arguing about Giroud. :rolleyes:

He isn't going to score in every single game you know....?
We paid f**k all for him, you lot should be more worried about how poor the other guy was, you know the one who we smashed our transfer record for?

srd1886 wrote:I thought rosicky was unbelievable today. His coverage both attacking and defensive was brilliant. I cant help but wondering how good he would have been had he not got so many injuries. I think he should replace jack until he is fully fit. They way the whole team defended as a unit was great. We need to do that against dortmund and get three points. The game against united will be good hopefully another 3 points and clean sheet


I agree, on current form Rosicky is better than Jack and should take his place until Jack gets his sparkle back.
The way that Rosicky combines with Cazorla, Ozil and Ramsey he's just pulling all the strings and teams can't cope with it.
groom suits for gooners with taste
User avatar
Inchpräctice
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24155
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:40 pm
Location: Bucks

Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Postby Dejan » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:17 am

For me its not even about the chance that Giroud missed. It can happen.
What bothers me more is that he can't really create something for himself.

When we had that counter with Ramsey on the ball and Giroud free on the right, my first thought was I wish we had a striker who could dribble and take on 1-2 defenders because that counter was there for the taking.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24810
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Postby Massa » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:19 am

Dejan wrote:For me its not even about the chance that Giroud missed. It can happen.
What bothers me more is that he can't really create something for himself.

When we had that counter with Ramsey on the ball and Giroud free on the right, my first thought was I wish we had a striker who could dribble and take on 1-2 defenders because that counter was there for the taking.

I've become accustomed to that. A better striker would really take us up a level and that says alot about Giroud's ability.
Image
User avatar
Massa
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36377
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Postby Pudpop » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:23 am

Unfortunately though, having a striker with Giroud's hold up ability, link up play etc. AND being able to dribble the ball would be phenomenal, which is why he would've cost about 40 million or more. If/When we get a new striker, Giroud will become the perfect back-up striker.
Image
'The Turkish Diddler' ~ O(z)il on Canvas, © 2017
User avatar
Pudpop
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger
 
Posts: 12683
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:34 pm
Location: The Windy Cape

Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Postby Apollo » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:26 am

Its not often opposing Fans rate a player much higher than a portion of the supporting teams fans.

Its usually the other way round,

Good times.
Last edited by Apollo on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Fantasy Premier League Champion 2013/2014
Fantasy World Cup Champion 2014
User avatar
Apollo
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8832
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:37 pm
Location: Mt. Olympus

Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Postby abc123 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:27 am

If Taylor didn't break Eduardo's leg. :BangHead: :crybaby:
User avatar
abc123
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:55 pm

Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Postby starmandb » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:28 am

Inchpräctice wrote:You lot still arguing about Giroud. :rolleyes:

He isn't going to score in every single game you know....?
We paid f**k all for him, you lot should be more worried about how poor the other guy was, you know the one who we smashed our transfer record for?

srd1886 wrote:I thought rosicky was unbelievable today. His coverage both attacking and defensive was brilliant. I cant help but wondering how good he would have been had he not got so many injuries. I think he should replace jack until he is fully fit. They way the whole team defended as a unit was great. We need to do that against dortmund and get three points. The game against united will be good hopefully another 3 points and clean sheet


I agree, on current form Rosicky is better than Jack and should take his place until Jack gets his sparkle back.
The way that Rosicky combines with Cazorla, Ozil and Ramsey he's just pulling all the strings and teams can't cope with it.

i don,t think ozil had the best of games but he did put in a shift and helped to set up ramseys goal
User avatar
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 11502
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:55 am

Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Postby Massa » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:29 am

Omphi93 wrote:Its not often opposing Fans rate a player much higher than a portion of the supporting teams fans.

Good times.

Opposing fans still think Wilshere is our best player.
Image
User avatar
Massa
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36377
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Postby Apollo » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:31 am

Massa wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:Its not often opposing Fans rate a player much higher than a portion of the supporting teams fans.

Good times.

Opposing fans still think Wilshere is our best player.


Who are you speaking to?
Image

Fantasy Premier League Champion 2013/2014
Fantasy World Cup Champion 2014
User avatar
Apollo
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 8832
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:37 pm
Location: Mt. Olympus

Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Postby Massa » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:41 am

Omphi93 wrote:
Massa wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:Its not often opposing Fans rate a player much higher than a portion of the supporting teams fans.

Good times.

Opposing fans still think Wilshere is our best player.


Who are you speaking to?

Overreaction but I told someone Ramsey was better than him and he laughed in my face. He's still very overrated as he was once England's golden boy. Same doesn't apply to Giroud I guess but the only opinion I've seen is that he's a 'f***ing carthorse'
Image
User avatar
Massa
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 36377
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Postby Santi » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:35 pm

Pudpop wrote:Unfortunately though, having a striker with Giroud's hold up ability, link up play etc. AND being able to dribble the ball would be phenomenal, which is why he would've cost about 40 million or more. If/When we get a new striker, Giroud will become the perfect back-up striker.



His name is Zlatan.
#YoPierre
User avatar
Santi
Member of the Year 2017
Member of the Year 2017
 
Posts: 33592
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:40 pm

ThereIsBearCüm wrote:
Popey wrote:if you want aguero or suarez in your team go and support shity of liverfool


Worst logic ever.



LOL was just about to post that.

So apparently Popey wouldn't want top strikers at Arsenal?? seems like you don't like AFC very much.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 20142
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:43 pm

Dejan wrote:For me its not even about the chance that Giroud missed. It can happen.
What bothers me more is that he can't really create something for himself.

When we had that counter with Ramsey on the ball and Giroud free on the right, my first thought was I wish we had a striker who could dribble and take on 1-2 defenders because that counter was there for the taking.



Brilliant post Dejan well pointed out.


....... rare for you? ;)
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 20142
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Postby Dejan » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:46 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Dejan wrote:For me its not even about the chance that Giroud missed. It can happen.
What bothers me more is that he can't really create something for himself.

When we had that counter with Ramsey on the ball and Giroud free on the right, my first thought was I wish we had a striker who could dribble and take on 1-2 defenders because that counter was there for the taking.



Brilliant post Dejan well pointed out.


....... rare for you? ;)


Image
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24810
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: Arsenal vs Liverpool | Premier League 2/11/13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:47 pm

That's more like it. lol

Order has been restored.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 20142
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 13/14

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest