Swansea 1-2 Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby JohnDuval » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Massa wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:
Massa wrote:
Plymöuth Gööner wrote:
Massa wrote:
GSK_AFC wrote:Yeah he needs better distribution to him, he'll get that once Arteta and Cazorla return.

Worried by Arteta's showing vs WBA. When one of Theo/Poldi is back we can move Jack next to Ramsey for now. Top draw CM signing and we'll have one of the best midfield trios in Europe

Jack/Rambo/Flam/Arteta is good enough. We don't need a CM unless one of these guys leave.

Priority has to be a centre forward to rotate with Giroud and fourth choice CB. Those two signings would complete our squad imo.

Priority for me is a CF much better than Giroud and a partner for Ramsey.

Like I've been saying since pre-season, Wilshere is the one fighting for a spot next to Ramsey, not the other way around. We build the double pivot around Aaron, and Arteta is losing it, Flamini is average and Wilshere/Ramsey leave us a little exposed.

At the moment Jack and Aaron should be our first choice pairing, I guess we have the season to assess them properly.

If 4 goals and 2 assists in 6 appearances doesn't make you happy, nothing ever will.

"Much better" lol. Good luck in that quest.

Fulham and Villa have strikers better than him, City have 4 ffs. Won't need any luck.

Arguably Swansea have 2 as well
JohnDuval
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Omphi93 wrote:
Massa wrote:
Plymöuth Gööner wrote:
Massa wrote:
GSK_AFC wrote:Yeah he needs better distribution to him, he'll get that once Arteta and Cazorla return.

Worried by Arteta's showing vs WBA. When one of Theo/Poldi is back we can move Jack next to Ramsey for now. Top draw CM signing and we'll have one of the best midfield trios in Europe

Jack/Rambo/Flam/Arteta is good enough. We don't need a CM unless one of these guys leave.

Priority has to be a centre forward to rotate with Giroud and fourth choice CB. Those two signings would complete our squad imo.

Like I've been saying since pre-season, Wilshere is the one fighting for a spot next to Ramsey, not the other way around. We build the double pivot around Aaron, and Arteta is losing it, Flamini is average and Wilshere/Ramsey leave us a little exposed.

At the moment Jack and Aaron should be our first choice pairing, I guess we have the season to assess them properly.

If 4 goals and 2 assists in 6 appearances doesn't make you happy, nothing ever will.

The fanboyism just get's tiring.

What do you mean 6 appearances? we're on game 9 are we not that he's played in?

You've also adapted that so you don't have to mention the fact that he's gone 3 games without scoring.

I'm not having a go at him for it or you (which seems to be one and the same these day's) but don't try to jimmy the facts in your favor, say it how it is!
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Apollo » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:45 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:
Massa wrote:
Plymöuth Gööner wrote:
Massa wrote:

What do you mean 6 appearances? we're on game 8 are we not?

You've also adapted that so you don't have to mention the fact that he's gone 3 games without scoring.

I'm not having a go at him for it or you (which seems to be one and the same these day's) but don't try to jimmy the facts in your favor, say it how it is!

6 games >>> positive energy thread.

Pointing out how the team is balanced, and how we are benefiting from that.

Fantasy Premier League Champion 2013/2014
Fantasy World Cup Champion 2014
Apollo
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby starmandb » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:46 pm

Cällüm wrote:Four minutes?! How?

4 substitutions
3 goals
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Massa » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:48 pm

Omphi93 wrote:
Massa wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:
Massa wrote:
Plymöuth Gööner wrote:
Massa wrote:

Fulham and Villa have strikers better than him, City have 4 ffs. Won't need any luck.

lol.

safe
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Massa » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:49 pm

JohnDuval wrote:
Massa wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:
Massa wrote:
Plymöuth Gööner wrote:
Massa wrote:

Giroud better than Bony. Michu is arguable
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Apollo » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:53 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:
Massa wrote:
Plymöuth Gööner wrote:
Massa wrote:

What do you mean 6 appearances? we're on game 9 are we not that he's played in?

Oh and no fanboyism, I only started defending him on this site because he took flack from last season even when it wasnt warranted. im also gald to report back though the the fan base by and large now rate our frontmans contribution to the side very highly. Well supporters that iv come across

Im actually happy that this is the only place that i feel the need to defend him. Bodes well for the Arsenal.

Needed to be said.
Last edited by Apollo on Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apollo
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Omphi93 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:
Massa wrote:
Plymöuth Gööner wrote:
Massa wrote:

What do you mean 6 appearances? we're on game 8 are we not?

6 games >>> positive energy thread.

Pointing out how the team is balanced, and how we are benefiting from that.

Its 9 appearances in total this season end of pal/

Don't know what your on about "6 games >>> positive energy thread."?
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Massa » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Not many have mentioned Kos, had a top game
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby starmandb » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Massa wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:
Massa wrote:
Plymöuth Gööner wrote:
Massa wrote:

fulham don,t have a better striker than giroud
aston villa don,t have better strikers than giroud
starmandb

Postby Apollo » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Omphi93 wrote:Ramsey 4 league goal 2 league assists (6 apps)

Giroud 4 league goals 2 league assists (6 apps)

Ozil 3 league assist (3 apps)

Sharing the love, like a solidly built team.

Apollo
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Massa wrote:Not many have mentioned Kos, had a top game

Cos he didn't! He had another 'moment' when he got outmuscled and kept on going on Vermaelen style runs upfield and losing possession!
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby JohnDuval » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:58 pm

starmandb wrote:
Massa wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:
Massa wrote:
Plymöuth Gööner wrote:
Massa wrote:

fulham don,t have a better striker than giroud
aston villa don,t have better strikers than giroud

Berbatov is easily better than him, so is benteke
JohnDuval
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby starmandb » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:59 pm

JohnDuval wrote:
Massa wrote:
Omphi93 wrote:
Massa wrote:
Plymöuth Gööner wrote:
Massa wrote:

i would argue they don,t have 1
starmandb

Postby Massa » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Plymöuth Gööner wrote:
Massa wrote:Not many have mentioned Kos, had a top game

Cos he didn't! He had another 'moment' when he got outmuscled and kept on going on Vermaelen style runs upfield and losing possession!

Mert nearly scored an OG vs Stoke, where were you then?

Kos was one of our best players for me.
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

PreviousNext

Return to Matchday Chat 2013-14