Swansea 1-2 Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Re: Swansea vs Arsenal | Premier League 28/09/13

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Massa wrote:He is joking...

Not so sure. Look at the times of the tweets. Either he knew Gnabry would score or he really didn't know. That's all I can equate them to.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:02 pm

prolific wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
prolific wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
prolific wrote:It was really congested today and Ozil looked a bit lost. I don't think theres anything to be worried about though, he's still settling and all.

Ozil is probably a bit shocked.

Remember he's gone from one of the best teams in the world, spoilt with money, sunshine, top quality players and living the dream to here.

Hardly anyone on the pitch capable of playing on his level and the weather is sh*te, I'm sure it crosses his mind at times WTF is he doing here, remember we are not the Arsenal of Henry, Bergkamp, Fabregas.

However saying that when Caz, Walcott, Rosicky and Podolski get back I think he'll feel more settled when there are players who are on his level around him technically and he'll be fine.

You've gone a bit far to say the least. He's on more money here and has spoken highly of London. And although I agree being around better raises ones level theres just no way he's in the sort mindframe you make out.

The irony is you know as much about what he's really thinking as I do, which is pure guessing.

My point is Real Madrid is high class all the way, the life style, the environment, the City, the attention.

You can say what you like but its true, I'm not saying everything I said is what he's thinking I was just throwing out possibilities.

There is no irony. You're clutching at straws. I'm speaking of facts, stuff he's actually said! You're making out we're a shithole compared to Madrid which we're not. What he wanted from a club is what he has found here, he said it himself when commenting on his transfer to Arsenal and now he's settling in. If you think there isn't high class in London to give Madrid a run you're very much mistaken.

Now who's over exaggerating?

I didn't say AFC is sh*t hole compared to Madrid but it is a step down in everyone's eyes but ours, that goes for any team in the PL.

We're fans, we're biased, go ask the players of world football who they'd rather play for, you'll be lucky if its a 80-20% split.

More likely 90% in Reals favour, on top of that I mean the country as a whole, Sunny Spain, in the City of Madrid, living it up like spoiled playboy's or England.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby prolific » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:29 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
prolific wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
prolific wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
prolific wrote:It was really congested today and Ozil looked a bit lost. I don't think theres anything to be worried about though, he's still settling and all.

Ozil is probably a bit shocked.

Remember he's gone from one of the best teams in the world, spoilt with money, sunshine, top quality players and living the dream to here.

Hardly anyone on the pitch capable of playing on his level and the weather is sh*te, I'm sure it crosses his mind at times WTF is he doing here, remember we are not the Arsenal of Henry, Bergkamp, Fabregas.

However saying that when Caz, Walcott, Rosicky and Podolski get back I think he'll feel more settled when there are players who are on his level around him technically and he'll be fine.

You've gone a bit far to say the least. He's on more money here and has spoken highly of London. And although I agree being around better raises ones level theres just no way he's in the sort mindframe you make out.

The irony is you know as much about what he's really thinking as I do, which is pure guessing.

My point is Real Madrid is high class all the way, the life style, the environment, the City, the attention.

You can say what you like but its true, I'm not saying everything I said is what he's thinking I was just throwing out possibilities.

There is no irony. You're clutching at straws. I'm speaking of facts, stuff he's actually said! You're making out we're a shithole compared to Madrid which we're not. What he wanted from a club is what he has found here, he said it himself when commenting on his transfer to Arsenal and now he's settling in. If you think there isn't high class in London to give Madrid a run you're very much mistaken.

Now who's over exaggerating?

I didn't say AFC is sh*t hole compared to Madrid but it is a step down in everyone's eyes but ours, that goes for any team in the PL.

We're fans, we're biased, go ask the players of world football who they'd rather play for, you'll be lucky if its a 80-20% split.

More likely 90% in Reals favour, on top of that I mean the country as a whole, Sunny Spain, in the City of Madrid, living it up like spoiled playboy's or England.

I'm not exaggerating. You've misunderstood what I meant to say

prolific wrote:You're making out we're Londons a shithole compared to Madrid which we're its not.

I do agree RM is a club with better stature but to say Madrid is a better place to live I'm not too sure. I'm not being bias I'm merely pointing out there are advantages and disadvantages everywhere.
You're Scared Of Change.
prolific
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Zedie » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Dejan wrote:
Git wrote:Image

Not sure if already posted....

he gotta be a troll lmao

Master troll

3rd dan troll
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Callum » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:51 pm

I hate Piers Morgan more than most but he's taking the piss. He did the same with his "I've always backed Ramsey" comment.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby ivan itchybum » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:42 pm

ivän itchybüm wrote:Gnabry to own shit? I can't shake the feeling today will be his break through.... I'm more than likely talking bollocks though :)

Not talking bollocks after all ;) :lol:
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2013-14