Group D - (ENG, ITALY, URUGUAY, COSTA R)

Talk about this years world cup!
World cup begins on Thursday 12th June.

Re: Group D - (ENG, ITALY, URUGUAY, COSTA R)

Postby Angelito » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:53 pm

elkanofan wrote:I guess if suarez is banned for a long time. Real will keep benzema? :(

We won't be getting Benzema sadly. After this Suarez debacle, no way would Madrid sell Benzema to get Suarez. What if he bites Pique in a heated El Clasico? :P
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Schlandi » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Angelito wrote:
elkanofan wrote:I guess if suarez is banned for a long time. Real will keep benzema? :(

We won't be getting Benzema sadly. After this Suarez debacle, no way would Madrid sell Benzema to get Suarez. What if he bites Pique in a heated El Clasico? :P

Would be much more dangerous if he joined Barca imagine Suarez bites Pepe

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby AAIRE99 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:41 pm

I would think that Suarez will move. I think this makes it more likely actually.

I dont see Madrid caring about this, maybe Barca would though. Madrid are probably rubbing there hands as if anything it will make Suarez cheaper.
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby AAIRE99 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:05 pm

The Uruguay PR ship had Suarez at an interview sporting a black eye, well a little lump under his eye with a load of make up on it haha.

The whole situation is made alot worse by the images on SSN today of Suarez and Chiellini fighting in a match last year, in one of the clips Suarez has his mouth open about to bite Chiellini in the previous match but changes his mind at the last second haha.
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby JordanTheGunner » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:07 pm

billo2007 wrote:I would think that Suarez will move. I think this makes it more likely actually.

I dont see Madrid caring about this, maybe Barca would though. Madrid are probably rubbing there hands as if anything it will make Suarez cheaper.

We'll see if Madrid really want him as I think they will sell before they buy, Barca are probably current front-runners if anyone.
Follow me on twitter @JordanLovesey!

The only proven winner in red and white at this club? Arsene Wenger. Sack the board.
JordanTheGunner
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby AAIRE99 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:10 pm

Honestly, I think Suarez is getting a bit of a raw deal here. Chiellini is one dirty mother f***er.
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby ivan itchybum » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Imagine he was an accountant and casually strolled into the office and started f***ing biting people. He'd be gone and charged with assault.
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby AAIRE99 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:16 pm

If it happened in Rugby people wouldnt bat an eye lid. If It were anyone else a bit less high profile it wouldnt even make back page.

I actually really dont like rugby, but in one game i seen a guy like punching the head off some guy while mounting him on the ground.
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby StLGooner » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:25 pm

billo2007 wrote:Honestly, I think Suarez is getting a bit of a raw deal here. Chiellini is one dirty mother f**ker.

That's silly! It shouldn't matter who its done to, what matters is that he's doing it at all.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby S&W the no1Fan » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:26 pm

billo2007 wrote:If it happened in Rugby people wouldnt bat an eye lid. If It were anyone else a bit less high profile it wouldnt even make back page.

I actually really dont like rugby, but in one game i seen a guy like punching the head off some guy while mounting him on the ground.

this

biting really isnt that bad

as i stated earlier it's kind of weird and a bit savage but it isnt the worst thing that can happen to you on the pitch not even close.

I'd probably be more pissed of if someone spat in my face. If someone bit me i'd be a little bit confused, that's about it.
S&W the no1Fan
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Trina » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:39 pm

billo2007 wrote:If it happened in Rugby people wouldnt bat an eye lid. If It were anyone else a bit less high profile it wouldnt even make back page.

I didn't realise it happened in rugby until my chap told me it did last night. He's been bit in the past a few times he said. wtf?
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby AAIRE99 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:46 pm

the point is he didnt even hurt chiellini, if he did something like bite a ear off like a rugby player does regularly then fair enough.
he left a couple of scrapes on his shoulder and a couple of teeth inprints. didnt even break the skin.

and chiellini is the dirtiest player in world football, probably worse than vidic so i think it should come into it tbh....
Suarez probably got his pubes pulled tugged amongst other things...
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:48 pm

We weren't getting Benzema anyway
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby CRGooner » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Minimum ban is 2 games. Maximum is 2 years. Difficult to call what they'll do.

I'd say that, since this is his third time (and his fourth disciplinary sanction counting the race problem), we can expect him to be out of the WC this time. 4 games is the less they are considering, according to ESPN Latin America.
CRGooner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby AAIRE99 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:33 pm

ye id imagine it will be 10 games. 4 game min.

its a bit of a joke. apply the ban after the world cup and put him on some kind of probation.

i would rather see him play than not.
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to FIFA World Cup 2014