Lowest Point of the Wenger Era Video

Talk about TV, Film, Music, and Games.

Lowest Point of the Wenger Era Video

Postby StokeyGooner » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Hey, after the Bradford game made a video on highs and lows of Wenger's Arsenal reign.

http://youtu.be/BuVsFdlQcbk

If you like it, give it a like or subscribe. Cheers
StokeyGooner
Liam Brady

Re: Lowest Point of the Wenger Era Video

Postby GSK_AFC » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:42 pm

The first half of the video was brilliant. Love the fact that you used the original commentary for the clips as half of those I couldn't find.
The Gervinho stuff at the end was uneccesary though.
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Zenith » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Well made

'Liked' it by the way :thumbsup:
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Goonerfromafrica » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:53 am

Nice video man!
Goonerfromafrica
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby TheArsenalPost » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:48 am

I don't mean to be "that guy" but are you serious? Most of the footage was not from this season anyway and the stuff that was from this season was only the bad. I could just as easily make a video highlighting great parts of the season. (Spurs, Reading, Newcastle, Southampton)

It is so easy to make something look so good or awful on film. (I'm a film student, trust me on this)
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby StokeyGooner » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:07 pm

TheArsenalPost wrote:I don't mean to be "that guy" but are you serious? Most of the footage was not from this season anyway and the stuff that was from this season was only the bad. I could just as easily make a video highlighting great parts of the season. (Spurs, Reading, Newcastle, Southampton)

It is so easy to make something look so good or awful on film. (I'm a film student, trust me on this)

I dont understand your point, the video was supposed to have a sad mood, not happy one hence why i didnt include those matches you mentioned. Showing only those matches would be a false representation of our season anyway, as so far its been a poor one.

I didnt include many matches from this season, as it was a video summing up the high points and lows points of the Wenger era, and i think you would agree the best points have been from previous seasons.

I dont mind if anyone gives criticism, it helps me improve.
StokeyGooner
Liam Brady

Postby TheArsenalPost » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Just as showing only those matches is a false representation. Yeah, we have been shit at times but great in others. That is football. My point is not to say you should include them, but if it is a video of the poor parts of the season, don't mix it with highs from years ago.
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Pudpop » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:15 pm

TheArsenalPost wrote:Just as showing only those matches is a false representation. Yeah, we have been shit at times but great in others. That is football. My point is not to say you should include them, but if it is a video of the poor parts of the season, don't mix it with highs from years ago.

?

But isn't that the whole point :lol:

I think he's looking at each differing point in isolation, regardless of what season it's in.

Great Video IMO :)
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby TheArsenalPost » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:16 pm

OK.

It was constructed well but clearly the concept is beyond my tiny brain.
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Pudpop » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:31 pm

TheArsenalPost wrote:OK.

It was constructed well but clearly the concept is beyond my tiny brain.

He's not trying to represent the season as a bad one, but trying to emphasize the Bradford result as the lowest point of the Wenger Era (hence the name ;) )
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby TheArsenalPost » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:34 pm

I get that, but then, for me at least, more emphasis should have been put on that game. There was only a small segment.
TheArsenalPost
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby StokeyGooner » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:45 pm

TheArsenalPost wrote:Just as showing only those matches is a false representation. Yeah, we have been shit at times but great in others. That is football. My point is not to say you should include them, but if it is a video of the poor parts of the season, don't mix it with highs from years ago.

The video isnt really supposed to be focused about this season, it was just saying the Bradford game has been the lowest point, there were no highs from this season as none of them can match any of the previous ones in past seasons.

A bit off topic but this season has been poor there have been very few good bits of it, yes maybe Liverpool, Man City, Spurs (but even that we were only against 10 men, a shadow of the victory we had over them last year imo) and Newcastle (against a injury stricken and fatigued team).

I do agree with your last point of placing more emphasis on the Bradford game though.
StokeyGooner
Liam Brady

Return to Entertainment