WANTED.... For crimes against music

Re: WANTED.... For crimes against music

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:48 am

Sims wrote:You can hate Kanye West as much as you want, not many have a discography as good [citation needed] as his.

Fixed
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby AAIRE99 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Kanye West - The Collage Drop Out is one of the best albums of all time. The guy is a genius with Music. Always loved the guy.
Lost track of alot of his stuff over the last six or seven years though.
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby arsebandit » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:23 am

kronickaos wrote:
Sims wrote:You can hate Kanye West as much as you want, not many have a discography as good as his.

i don't hate kanye because of his music, I hate him because he's a self absorbed **** that thinks he's more intelligent/gifted than he really is. Did i mention he's a ****?

:-) :-) :-) Funny kronickaos.... AND true
arsebandit
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Maradonna » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:24 pm

Leody wrote:
ThereIsBearCum wrote:Metallica (yes, they're mediocre and extremely overrrated), Pantera and all other generic thrash/power metal

I'm going to guess you're under 30 years old then based off those statements...

And I would agree with Metallica after 1992, before that they were not overrated.

ride the lighting was everything, remember doing air guitar in my room and knowing the entire record.
class act.
they are shit since the nineties.
Maradonna
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Maradonna » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:25 pm

ThereIsBearCüm wrote:No, there just wasn't much of note that came from the 80s, not in the mainstream anyway

don't agree at all, great decade musically speaking.
Maradonna
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Maradonna » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:28 pm

ThereIsBearCüm wrote:Omar Rodriguez-Lopez; for deciding he didn't want to make good music anymore

he is overrated as hell, i know people that think he is Hendrix reincarnated.
2 good albums with TMV and 2 good albums with ATDI. that's it.
Maradonna
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Maradonna » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:31 pm

Sims wrote:You can hate Kanye West as much as you want, not many have a discography as good as his.

overrated, 2 good albums, then he is shit.
the vocoder exploration that he is doing now just shows that the taste level is appalling. I think he is clinically r***rd.
Maradonna
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:35 am

1.MTV - The whoring, wretched mothership of virtually all things unholy with music. They ushered in the farcical "music" that has violated our ears these past 30 years by putting emphasis on image and appearance over musical content. They also produced a plethora of sh*t programs and helped make reality tv the cesspool it is today.

2. The 80's - That decade was a monstrous one. Served as a prequel for all the other subsequent sh*t to follow. Prince, Michael Jackson, and a few other select bands are the only ones who were legitimate and talented musicians.

3. Simon Cowell, American Idol, X-Factor - All shows like this only foment the sh*t music that now pollutes the world. It's all about image and marketing. These shows literally choose who the next star will be, talent counts for zilch.

4. Miley Cyrus - has corrupted an entire generation of young females; her fans are beyond salvation (I should add that social media is probably the most culpable factor for the destruction of this and all future generations - but she is the embodiment of the Twitter generation and also the epitome of what's wrong with it).

5. Kenny G - What a fu*king cu*t. The cheesiest and most awful sounding"artist" to ever violate human ear drums - his music is offensive. Always infuriates me when I hear it playing, usually in an elevator. Not to mention the W****rs hair.

6. Justin Bieber - Another self-important, Twitter age ponce. He is of the worst kind as he was artificially manufactured by Usher/record labels solely for his image - the complete antithesis of what music is about.

7. Techno, Electronic, House, Dubstep, etc. - Just fu*k off. Helped kill off genuine music and musicians who can actually play instruments. It also sounds like sh*t.

8. Katy Perry - Christ in hell these last 6 or so years has spawned some of the worst artists of all time. Have you lout heard and seen 'Roar'? If not, be thankful - approaching Kenny G cheese levels she is. Talentless Bimbo.

9. Kanye West - He is actually talented and his early stuff was great, but he is quite possibly the most egotistical person in the history of the world. An attention seeking thunderc***.

10. Jay Z - Materialistic bastard. All he talks about is money or what he has - been harping on about it for nigh on 20 years. Change the subject matter you vapid bastard.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby VCC » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:16 am

you would have to have Phil Collins in this catorgary in the 1980's he basicly pioneered the electric drum after moving to a solo career he was after all the drummer of genesis FFS what a t***er
VCC
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:27 am

VCC wrote:you would have to have Phil Collins in this catorgary in the 1980's he basicly pioneered the electric drum after moving to a solo career he was after all the drummer of genesis FFS what a t***er

Yes, yes Phil Collins is one of the main culprits. He makes up a substantial portion of the clusterfuck that was the 80's.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Schlandi » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:30 am

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:1.MTV - The whoring, wretched mothership of virtually all things unholy with music. They ushered in the farcical "music" that has violated our ears these past 30 years by putting emphasis on image and appearance over musical content. They also produced a plethora of sh*t programs and helped make reality tv the cesspool it is today.

2. The 80's - That decade was a monstrous one. Served as a prequel for all the other subsequent sh*t to follow. Prince, Michael Jackson, and a few other select bands are the only ones who were legitimate and talented musicians.

3. Simon Cowell, American Idol, X-Factor - All shows like this only foment the sh*t music that now pollutes the world. It's all about image and marketing. These shows literally choose who the next star will be, talent counts for zilch.

4. Miley Cyrus - has corrupted an entire generation of young females; her fans are beyond salvation (I should add that social media is probably the most culpable factor for the destruction of this and all future generations - but she is the embodiment of the Twitter generation and also the epitome of what's wrong with it).

5. Kenny G - What a fu*king cu*t. The cheesiest and most awful sounding"artist" to ever violate human ear drums - his music is offensive. Always infuriates me when I hear it playing, usually in an elevator. Not to mention the W****rs hair.

6. Justin Bieber - Another self-important, Twitter age ponce. He is of the worst kind as he was artificially manufactured by Usher/record labels solely for his image - the complete antithesis of what music is about.

7. Techno, Electronic, House, Dubstep, etc. - Just fu*k off. Helped kill off genuine music and musicians who can actually play instruments. It also sounds like sh*t.

8. Katy Perry - Christ in hell these last 6 or so years has spawned some of the worst artists of all time. Have you lout heard and seen 'Roar'? If not, be thankful - approaching Kenny G cheese levels she is. Talentless Bimbo.

9. Kanye West - He is actually talented and his early stuff was great, but he is quite possibly the most egotistical person in the history of the world. An attention seeking thunderc***.

10. Jay Z - Materialistic bastard. All he talks about is money or what he has - been harping on about it for nigh on 20 years. Change the subject matter you vapid bastard.

2. Of course the whole 1980s were shit ..

6. Yeah f**k off dude !
Cause the producers of electronic music can't play any instruments and have no idea what they are doing just pressing some buttons right ?
Clueless much ?!

How about you just release some outstanding music seems you are the ultimate musician ..

#GoonersWorldExcuses
- Their goalkeerper had the game of his life
- We should have had 10+ penalties .. shit ref
- If long term injured player xyz would have been available we would have won easily
Schlandi
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Cripps » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:32 am

Rap and house music
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:46 am

VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:1.MTV - The whoring, wretched mothership of virtually all things unholy with music. They ushered in the farcical "music" that has violated our ears these past 30 years by putting emphasis on image and appearance over musical content. They also produced a plethora of sh*t programs and helped make reality tv the cesspool it is today.

Uwotm8?
U wanna take it to the cobbles ay'?

**Raver crew**
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:40 pm

Just saw this thread. Hilarious.

Tin Machine. WTF was Bowie thinking? :lol:
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby starmandb » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:34 pm

Pat Rice in Short Shorts wrote:Just saw this thread. Hilarious.

Tin Machine. WTF was Bowie thinking? :lol:

The best I can say about tin machine was that it blew away the cobwebs for bowie and some of his late 80,s dross. He was always too big to be one of the boys but it was probably getting back to the band mentality that allowed him to blossom once more
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

PreviousNext

Return to Music