Game you are playing now.

Re: Game you are playing now.

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:26 am

`Honestly it's such a dead game.

3-4 hours in. Bored of it
SuperJackyWilshere
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2669
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:45 am

Re: Game you are playing now.

Postby Sims » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:05 pm

Dejan wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Dejan wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Dejan wrote:60 min in

Not quite feeling it yet tbh

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk


The reviewers said it starts slow.
Jep gets alot better after it.

Very good so far

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk


Chapter 1 is like a prologue/tutorial.

As soon as I moved to the new area, it's properly kicked off. Loving it so far. Literally spent 1 hour Hunter gathering for my tribe lol
How do you exactly upgrade your camp tho?
Ive donated a shit ton of money but nothing happends

Greedy c***

Also shot a main charachter in a side mission in the head by accident

The lenny mission is one of the most hilarious missions ive played in the last 5 years

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk


There’s a ledger next to where u donate

I put enough in to unlock fast travel
Image
User avatar
Sims
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 29255
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: Game you are playing now.

Postby Dejan » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:41 pm

Yeah i got it now.

Thankgod i unlocked fast travel. Got tired of all the hourse riding

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(


Image
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24212
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: Game you are playing now.

Postby Sims » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:18 pm

Dejan wrote:Yeah i got it now.

Thankgod i unlocked fast travel. Got tired of all the hourse riding

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk


Biggest pain in the arse riding back and forth and u slow down bare when u get to horseshoe overlook
Image
User avatar
Sims
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 29255
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: Game you are playing now.

Postby Zedie » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:30 pm

Sims wrote:
Dejan wrote:Yeah i got it now.

Thankgod i unlocked fast travel. Got tired of all the hourse riding

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk


Biggest pain in the arse riding back and forth and u slow down bare when u get to horseshoe overlook


Killed the legendary bear and wasn't sure what to do with the skin.

Took it all the way back to camp only to realise I should have sold it to the trapper all the way back where I found the bear. So long but I didn't even mind.

Wasted 2 hours playing poker for a total of 20 dollars ffs this game got me fiending
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33090
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: Game you are playing now.

Postby Zedie » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:31 pm

Police are proper aggy btw. Haven't lasted too long with any sort of wanted level...
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33090
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: Game you are playing now.

Postby Sims » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:32 pm

i need to slow down with the story but im keeping to it until i get a good gun

are y'all still rocking the cattleman revolver + the carbine repeater
Image
User avatar
Sims
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 29255
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: Game you are playing now.

Postby Dejan » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:50 pm

Usually rocking the dual pistols with the sawed off shotty and a sniper

Liking the game so.far but the only major critic for me is that the game is too easy. Not being able to set the difficulty is rediculous

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(


Image
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24212
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: Game you are playing now.

Postby Zedie » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:27 pm

Sims wrote:i need to slow down with the story but im keeping to it until i get a good gun

are y'all still rocking the cattleman revolver + the carbine repeater


Do one of the gunslinger challenges (I've only done one, the bald guy on a pig farm) and you get their guns. Got a new revolver that's decent. Also got a double barrell shotty now.

Do some side missions and you'll normally get some decent stuff if only to sell it
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33090
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: Game you are playing now.

Postby Sims » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:28 pm

Zedie wrote:
Sims wrote:i need to slow down with the story but im keeping to it until i get a good gun

are y'all still rocking the cattleman revolver + the carbine repeater


Do one of the gunslinger challenges (I've only done one, the bald guy on a pig farm) and you get their guns. Got a new revolver that's decent. Also got a double barrell shotty now.

Do some side missions and you'll normally get some decent stuff if only to sell it


Where’s the gunslinger missions?
Image
User avatar
Sims
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 29255
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: Game you are playing now.

Postby Dejan » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:55 pm

Where can i find the blackjack lads

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(


Image
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24212
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: Game you are playing now.

Postby ania » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:37 am

NBA
FIFA
GTA 5
User avatar
ania
Liam Brady
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:25 am

Re: Game you are playing now.

Postby Fenice » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:05 pm

Fallout 76. Nice game so far.
Image
User avatar
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6855
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Re: Game you are playing now.

Postby Zedie » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:51 am

Still on chapter 2 of rdr2. All I can say is what a game! The addiction is real. I kinda wish I could quit my job to just focus on this ffs.
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33090
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: Game you are playing now.

Postby Dejan » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:53 am

Chapter 3. But doing now more challenges and trying to get some money for better gear

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(


Image
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24212
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest