Table top gaming

Table top gaming

Postby CynicalGooner » Fri May 03, 2019 8:37 am

So my friends and I have been having a lot of fun with board games over the past few years. I enjoy it more than video gaming these days. There's a boardgame cafe near me too which is a great place to spend an afternoon

Favourites include Zombiecide, Munchkin, Avalon, Game of Thrones boardgame (it's great!). Last year we started a D&D campaign too which I know sounds really nerdy but is a hell of a lot of fun. Haven't been able to play in 6 months but will hopefully be finishing it next week

Anyone else here on the old school vibe?
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Re: Table top gaming

Postby UFGN » Fri May 03, 2019 10:33 am

I hate learning new games.

I enjoy playing the dice game Yahtzee
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Pudpop » Fri May 03, 2019 4:10 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:So my friends and I have been having a lot of fun with board games over the past few years. I enjoy it more than video gaming these days. There's a boardgame cafe near me too which is a great place to spend an afternoon

Favourites include Zombiecide, Munchkin, Avalon, Game of Thrones boardgame (it's great!). Last year we started a D&D campaign too which I know sounds really nerdy but is a hell of a lot of fun. Haven't been able to play in 6 months but will hopefully be finishing it next week

Anyone else here on the old school vibe?

Been playing Dnd with my friends for about 3 and a half years now. Whenever we find the time that is. Been a while since our last session.

Busy with a swashbuckling campaign which has been pretty fun. The DM has started to make it pretty Lore-heavy though which isn't really my thing
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Dejan » Fri May 03, 2019 4:15 pm

Hate them all

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby CynicalGooner » Mon May 06, 2019 2:22 pm

Pudpop wrote:Busy with a swashbuckling campaign which has been pretty fun. The DM has started to make it pretty Lore-heavy though which isn't really my thing

Nice. I'm kinda the same, only really in it for the dice rolling and joking around.

Played a game called Secret Hitler yesterday. A lot of fun and pretty easy to pick up the rules
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Pudpop » Mon May 06, 2019 2:36 pm

CynicalGooner wrote:
Pudpop wrote:Busy with a swashbuckling campaign which has been pretty fun. The DM has started to make it pretty Lore-heavy though which isn't really my thing

Nice. I'm kinda the same, only really in it for the dice rolling and joking around.

Played a game called Secret Hitler yesterday. A lot of fun and pretty easy to pick up the rules

I'm personally into the role playing more than the combat. It's basically like getting a chance to act on stage but without the stage lol.

Have you watched Critical Role? I love the stories and characters but I got bored because of all the combat.
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Return to Gaming