Fifa 16

Re: Fifa 16

Postby Zenith » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:54 pm

Coins x2 for a week for those who play FUT.

Division 1 title = 30k bonus.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Zenith » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:13 pm

Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Zedie » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Lol. Got robbed by the engine yesterday for the first goal against some guy. Defended well in my own area, got ball back to keeper. Knocked it out to defender, ball clips defenders heel and rebounds straight back into forwards path. 70 mins of tense chess like play from both of us undone by bullshit.

This game can be infuriating. Played some guy who seemed to have his players on rails for the tackling, they literally were right there no matter which way I turned. How do people tackle like this?
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Zenith » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:29 pm

Some people are just perennial slide tackle spammers tbh. Slide tackles tend to be OP, at times they slide completely wrong, your player jumps over it but you end up losing possession because of it. Key is to play quick one-two's and you'll open them up with ease more often than not.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Zedie » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:31 pm

Zenith wrote:Some people are just perennial slide tackle spammers tbh. Slide tackles tend to be OP, at times they slide completely wrong, your player jumps over it but you end up losing possession because of it. Key is to play quick one-two's and you'll open them up with ease more often than not.

I'm talking about one step in master. It's like the guy could read my mind. He was better than cpu, i wasn't even mad I lost tbf.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Zenith » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:32 pm

Zedie wrote:
Zenith wrote:Some people are just perennial slide tackle spammers tbh. Slide tackles tend to be OP, at times they slide completely wrong, your player jumps over it but you end up losing possession because of it. Key is to play quick one-two's and you'll open them up with ease more often than not.

I'm talking about one step in master. It's like the guy could read my mind. He was better than cpu, i wasn't even mad I lost tbf.

Lol, did you check his record? Probably has 1500+ games of experience under his belt. Either that or he's just a natural.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Zedie » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:35 pm

Zenith wrote:
Zedie wrote:

Lol, did you check his record? Probably has 1500+ games of experience under his belt. Either that or he's just a natural.

Didn't know you could do that! How? Also, how do you copy a former oponents team? I've done it once but can't remember
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:06 pm

To all the people that play FUT, how often do you play the draft mode? Is it worth sinking in 15k coins to enter every time or should I just save and trade my way to better players. have you guys got any decent players via opening draft packs?
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:40 pm

its probably the best way to spend fifa points as soon as fifa is released but as the player values go down over the year its not worth it

its fun but you almost never get that 15k back
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Younggooner08 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:48 pm

Sims wrote:

its fun but you almost never get that 15k back

All depends on the packs you get. If you are not very good and go out first round you've probably lost 10k. After that you have a fair chance of making 10k+ back, make it to the semi final and I think you make your 15k back more often than not.

Definitely is more profitable at the start of the game when players are worth more but now if you get the right consumables you can make coins just as easy. The selection of players is much better now though because you have TOTY TOTW and so many more special cards that was not available day one.

I know people who have lost first round and packed a legend, also know people who have won it and not made 15k back. It's a fun game mode but if you don't have a lot of coins you should probably only enter with fifa points.
Imagee
Younggooner08
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Sims » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:37 pm

I've won all 4 games about 70% of the time yet never got much value out of the packs in the last 4/5 months of FIFA
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Younggooner08 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:07 pm

Now is when people stop opening packs, stop playing the draft and the price of consumables go up. Rumoured that you've actually got a better chance of making your 15k back if you don't win the final too, even losing the semi final can give good prizes.
Imagee
Younggooner08
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Previous

Return to Gaming