FIFA 15

Re: FIFA 15

Postby StLGooner » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:40 pm

Question

On FUT, I bought some player training cards to boost the attributes of a few of my players. Do those only last for so many games, because I applied them to some of my players and now they're gone after like 3 games?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Callum » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:41 pm

StLGooner wrote:Question

On FUT, I bought some player training cards to boost the attributes of a few of my players. Do those only last for so many games, because I applied them to some of my players and now they're gone after like 3 games?

Yeah, they're only temporary. I never bothered with them.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:51 pm

Callum wrote:

Well f**k me!!

Ok, so when you go to buy players on the transfer market, how do some people upgrade their players so much? I see some cards that are black, some blue, some just gold. How do they get them like that?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Callum » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:57 pm

StLGooner wrote:
Callum wrote:

Well f**k me!!

Ok, so when you go to buy players on the transfer market, how do some people upgrade their players so much? I see some cards that are black, some blue, some just gold. How do they get them like that?

They're 'special' cards that are only in packs for a limited amount of time.

Black/ dark cards are in forms that are awarded when a player has a great week in real life. So, for example, when Walcott scored a hat-trick against West Brom on the last day of last season, he was given an in-form card that had him as a ST (as that was were he played in real life) and a stats upgrade.

Light blue cards are Team of the Year cards, which were released at the start of 2015 after FIFA named their team of 2014. This includes the likes of Di Maria, Thiago Silva, Ronaldo, Messi etc but these had huge upgrades. The dark blue cards are the Team of the Season cards that were released at the end of 2014/15 and was for the major leagues.

There are a number of other special cards but the main ones are the in-forms which are released weekly, and these cards are only available in packs for one week so they are rare, and also as they're higher rated, they usually cost a lot more than their normal ones.

Here's the first TOTW for FIFA 16;

Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:03 pm

Ah ok, so the only way to get those is to buy packs and hope you get lucky by getting one? Is that right?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Callum » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:16 pm

StLGooner wrote:Ah ok, so the only way to get those is to buy packs and hope you get lucky by getting one? Is that right?

Yeah, and only the weeks that they are available. You can still buy them on the transfer market though if people are selling them. More often than not I find them not to be worth it but there are some really good value-for-money ones out there.

What does your team look like nowadays? You saved much coinage?
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:26 pm

Callum wrote:
StLGooner wrote:Ah ok, so the only way to get those is to buy packs and hope you get lucky by getting one? Is that right?

Yeah, and only the weeks that they are available. You can still buy them on the transfer market though if people are selling them. More often than not I find them not to be worth it but there are some really good value-for-money ones out there.

What does your team look like nowadays? You saved much coinage?

Ah ok, thanks for the explanation buddy.

Naw, I don't have near enough coins to buy any of those players. I only have around 7k right now. If I was at home I'd post my team, but I really just started playing it the past few months. I find it a bit tricky to get your chemistry right.

My starters are:

Cech, Felipe Luis, Dante, Boetang, Ivanovic, Cazorla, Matic, Mata, Silva, Cavanni, Muller

Some of the Subs that I can remember are: Bravo, Isco, Navas, Tevez, Wilshere, Subotic, Pedro, Bender

I think my record is around 44-11-1.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Callum » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:05 pm

Not a bad record with that side.

I'd give you some players from my squad if it was possible. About to start playing FIFA 16 so won't need them.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:35 pm

Right! comes out Tuesday here, so will only be playing this thru the weekend, but appreciate it regardless!
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Big17 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:13 pm

Zenith wrote:
Gunpowder wrote:Zelalem?

He's in the Scottish second division with Rangers, so not in FIFA 16 until he's recalled.

I think Rangers might be added into the 'rest of the world' category again?
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Cripps » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:03 pm

Started playing this again. Will try to finish a league season finally
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to Gaming