Postby GunnGunn » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Yeah but...PES is shit.
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Re: Higuain on PES

Postby Bungle678 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Good forsight in signing him.... bad forsight in sticking with PES, its lost its way about 4 years ago
Bungle678
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Herrpoja » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:04 pm

new pes looks promising tbh but i think that every year so what do i know
Herrpoja
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby elkanofan » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Bungle678 wrote:Good forsight in signing him.... bad forsight in sticking with PES, its lost its way about 4 years ago

I have enjoyed PES, I like it, it suits my creativity. The PES modding community is great, we create anything, you can learn skills which can help you in regards to graphics, 3D model making and many more things.

I've played both as you can see for years. FIFA is a hyped game, it gets boring quickly for me because every player plays the same way, its easy, same every year.

In PES the players and teams are different. The ratings matter, in FIFA there all the same, I never follow the crowd, I don't care if FIFA is more cool. I do my own stuff. I refuse to pay for FIFA 10.3 and when I play vs my mates every now and again I still match or beat them, because i know FIFA inside out! Played it for too long. It never changes, EA are a horrible company who only care about money.

Anyway moving on.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Herrpoja wrote:new pes looks promising tbh but i think that every year so what do i know

PES seems to improve every year since 2010, since 2012 especially but usually will have 2-3 issues which bugs everyone. It should be good but there are usually things that annoy people.

I'll be the same this year, but the commercial crowd may jump on the bandwagon because PES 2014 and animations are shitting on FIFA 14 on both consoles. I really couldn't care a shit about what the popular game is or what the crowd chooses. Most people are taken in by licences anyway.

What ever happened to people thinking for themselves? Why everyone so scared that they don't fit in.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Goonerfromafrica » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:54 pm

This years PES has impressed me, while FIFA has been a disappointment. I just want a football game that's realistic and PES seems to be climbing in that department
Goonerfromafrica
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:23 pm

I prefer PES... the only reason I play FIFA is because of the game modes and the licenses (the most recent copy of PES I have is 06... I've got better things to do than manually update new teams/players etc). In terms of actual gameplay, PES shits all over FIFA.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Return to Gaming