Re: New console war

Postby Pudpop » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Lol love it. Puts all the console war bs into perspective
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Have any of you PS3 owners had this issue?

I tried to log on to my account after turning on my PS3 and it froze. I turned it off, it went through it's data corruption restore function, then tried again, and it froze. I repeated everything, but this time logged into my sons account and it logged in as normal. Is my account just corrupted? If it is and I can't get back into it, will I be able to pull up my saved data from progress in games and play it on my sons account?
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Goonerfromafrica » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:28 pm

ChVint22 wrote:Have any of you PS3 owners had this issue?

I tried to log on to my account after turning on my PS3 and it froze. I turned it off, it went through it's data corruption restore function, then tried again, and it froze. I repeated everything, but this time logged into my sons account and it logged in as normal. Is my account just corrupted? If it is and I can't get back into it, will I be able to pull up my saved data from progress in games and play it on my sons account?

If it's not your account I don't know what else it could be :dontknow: . Maybe it was just a one time thing though. Try again.
Goonerfromafrica
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Goonerfromafrica wrote:

If it's not your account I don't know what else it could be :dontknow: . Maybe it was just a one time thing though. Try again.

I actually tried about 3 times. Will have to try again tonight I guess.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Leody » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Never had that happen...
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Goonerfromafrica » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:44 pm

ChVint22 wrote:
Goonerfromafrica wrote:

I actually tried about 3 times. Will have to try again tonight I guess.

I know how you feel though. Had a DVD get stuck in my old one and had to buy a replacement for the DVD for the video club, and then buy a new playstation! :(
Goonerfromafrica
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Dejan » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:11 pm

whos getting the ps4?
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby JohnDuval » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Getting a ps4 although I feel I won't use it as much as my old 360
JohnDuval
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Royal Gooner » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Dejan wrote:whos getting the ps4?

Nope. I'm sticking with my PS3 because I fail to see the point because all ps4 really offers in my view is slightly improved graphics, which in no way define a great game.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Zedie » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:26 pm

ChVïnt22 wrote:Have any of you PS3 owners had this issue?

Not the same, but today I borrowed a family members copy of FIFA. Fired it up, downloaded update 1.3 and waited for it to install. Got an error message twice, then rebooted, went through the process and it did install. Fired up the game, it was taking v long to boot, went into FUT and it froze. Did it 3 times, with me reporting the error etc. and ive now given up.

Loaded up GTA to check if it works, got online ok, but recently, it keeps putting me in servers where im the only person in it. I have to launch a quick job to then get dropped into a populated server. Even then, it can still randomly disconnect or just plain not connect to anything I try.

Know its not internet as im getting a solid 16mb speeds, plus I got a new router the other day and its worked fine.

FFS.

They are forcing me to get a PS4 subconsciously, but I wont break...
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:51 pm

you will
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby CynicalGooner » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:00 am

Royal Gooner wrote:

Nope. I'm sticking with my PS3 because I fail to see the point because all ps4 really offers in my view is slightly improved graphics, which in no way define a great game.

It also brings streaming over twitch and ustream to the masses. Which will be bigger than many realise

I'm getting one in February/March.
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Zedie » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:09 am

CynicalGooner wrote:
Royal Gooner wrote:

It also brings streaming over twitch and ustream to the masses. Which will be bigger than many realise

I'm getting one in February/March.

Ill probably wait until the first price drop. Give it a chance for some proper titles to come out.

Its either a ps4 for crimbo or an samsung evo 840 500gb SSD (hhhnnnngg).

Anyone considering an xbox 1?
Zedie
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming