FIFA 14

Re: FIFA 14

Postby Sims » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:56 pm

FIFA 14 is by far the worst one I've ever played.
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby JordanTheGunner » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:26 pm

Sims wrote:FIFA 14 is by far the worst one I've ever played.

I'd love to know what you though of FIFA 1998 then :lol:
Follow me on twitter @JordanLovesey!

The only proven winner in red and white at this club? Arsene Wenger. Sack the board.
JordanTheGunner
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Sims » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:26 pm

JordanTheGunner wrote:

It worked better than the crock of shit half finished game they released this year.
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby JordanTheGunner » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:28 pm

Sims wrote:
JordanTheGunner wrote:

It worked better than the crock of shit half finished game they released this year.

If I'm honest I think they only get better each year.
Follow me on twitter @JordanLovesey!

The only proven winner in red and white at this club? Arsene Wenger. Sack the board.
JordanTheGunner
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Pudpop » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:33 pm

Definitely not. FIFA 13 was better than 14.
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby uvrays » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:39 pm

No troll, I found FIFA 14 the best fifa so far. Pace was was too OP in all other fifas. 14 is the most realistic. They need to tone down the strength a bit and it will be the perfect game.

Career mode could be better though.
uvrays
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Sims » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:49 pm

uvrays wrote:No troll, I found FIFA 14 the best fifa so far. Pace was was too OP in all other fifas. 14 is the most realistic. They need to tone down the strength a bit and it will be the perfect game.

Headers are overpowered whilst crosses and through balls (lobbed & ground) are always accurate and completely unrealistic. Add to the fact that every player feels like they have a ball control of 10 except Ibra and you've got an absolutely terrible game.
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby uvrays » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Sims wrote:
uvrays wrote:No troll, I found FIFA 14 the best fifa so far. Pace was was too OP in all other fifas. 14 is the most realistic. They need to tone down the strength a bit and it will be the perfect game.

Headers are overpowered whilst crosses and through balls (lobbed & ground) are always accurate and completely unrealistic. Add to the fact that every player feels like they have a ball control of 10 except Ibra and you've got an absolutely terrible game.

Not saying that any of thats untrue, but still a much more dynamic game than holding R2 and shooting like a meth addict.
uvrays
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Sims » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:54 pm

uvrays wrote:
Sims wrote:

Not saying that any of thats untrue, but still a much more dynamic game than holding R2 and shooting like a meth addict.

At least it was more fun than people running holding right trigger to run down the line, delivering an accurate cross every single time with Benteke heading it in 95% of the time.
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Pudpop » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:56 pm

Sims wrote:
uvrays wrote:
Sims wrote:

At least it was more fun than people running holding right trigger to run down the line, delivering an accurate cross every single time with Benteke heading it in 95% of the time.

+1

I score about 60% of corners because of this.
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:51 pm

PES 2 > FIFA 14 tbh
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby StockGooner » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:10 pm

Didn't get FIFA 14 but can't remember the last one that promoted pace. Walcott is the most useless FIFA player, will just get pushed off by someone with 12 pace and 90 strength. And from little bits of playing 14, headers are just bad and the kick off glitch, just makes it bad. Don;t get how they could release a game that is so easy to score with and with these sort of glitches?
StockGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Previous

Return to Gaming