Postby Maxduke » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Put something up.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Re: Which Ultimate Team do I build

Postby Zedie » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:56 am

Money making tip mass:

Get some money together by winning a few cups.

Choose a formation, a decent one like 4-1-2-1-2 / 4-3-3 / 4-4-2

Choose a league ie prem

Set your max cost to 600 coins, the formation you have chosen and silver only

Buy any players with 71 - 74 overall or with high pace ratings for nothing more than 600 for Any position as long as it fits the formation ie don't buy 4-1-2-1-2 CFs as they'll be harder to sell.

Once you've won the player for 150 200 600 etc, re list for like 1500 starting bid, 1600 buy it now. If he's very quick, he'll go for higher.

Don't worry if you have trouble shifting them, someone will buy. If he's still in your trade pile after a 3 days or something, lower the price/bin by 100.

Try to have your trade pile full at all times.

Also, if you've got an iPhone/android phone, download the trading app. this really helps as wherever you Are, you can relist.

Another thing, try to always list for an hour. People are more likely to impulse buy if the ticker is at 1min than if its at 4 hours.

You'll get used to knowing players rough values and your coin just keeps going up. I'll post the full teams I currently have using this method but in short:

1 high end pl gold team of 22 players

1 high end brazil gold of 22 players

1 high end brazil silver team of 22 players

For my PL team, I still need:

Aguero
Silva
Toure

And that's it really unless I want to tinker..

For my brazil gold team, I still need:

Neymar
Pato (Corinthians)
Robinho

But I hardly play with this team now. Just can't bring myself to sell em, they're f***ing magic!
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:02 am

Also, if there's a player you really want for your team, don't spunk all your money on the first you get. Trade hard! I've made massive savings putting in bids at 1am when it's quieter for the player I want but in the wrong formation, made a 12k saving then buying a formation card to change to my formation at 2k so i end up with a 10k saving (best deal I ever grafted for).
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:09 am

Well it looks like I found a team I like. Just gotta sell my IF Podolski whom I'm going to make a 30k loss from and get Balo:

Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Maxduke » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:42 am

Can never find a team I like, gunna try and get silver teams and see if I like them. I probably will though as I say, don't like using players others use so that's what puts me off.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Sims » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:51 am

Maxduke wrote:Can never find a team I like, gunna try and get silver teams and see if I like them. I probably will though as I say, don't like using players others use so that's what puts me off.

Trust me, I've had well over 50 squads and didn't really like any. Stark comparison to last year with this team:

Julio Cesar
Cicinho - Kanu - Manoel - Azevedo
Coutinho
Danilinho - Ibarbo - El Shaarawy - Raphael Martinho
El Kabir

Alongside my other silver Liga Mx team and a K League one. Got me 500+ wins with about 150 losses.
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Maxduke » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:05 am

I might have to do a team of young players or something as I want to use El Sha + Balo.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zedie » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:43 am

Sims wrote:
Maxduke wrote:Can never find a team I like, gunna try and get silver teams and see if I like them. I probably will though as I say, don't like using players others use so that's what puts me off.

Trust me, I've had well over 50 squads and didn't really like any. Stark comparison to last year with this team:

Julio Cesar
Cicinho - Kanu - Manoel - Azevedo
Coutinho
Danilinho - Ibarbo - El Shaarawy - Raphael Martinho
El Kabir

Alongside my other silver Liga Mx team and a K League one. Got me 500+ wins with about 150 losses.

Sweet!
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Maxduke wrote:I might have to do a team of young players or something as I want to use El Sha + Balo.

May as wlel wait till the end of Feb. I'm pretty sure El Shaarawy is going to get an upgrade which is going to be expensive.
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby JohnDuval » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:01 pm

:biggrin: ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnDuval
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Zedie » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:36 pm

JohnDuval wrote::biggrin: ;)

Nice Lineup. :arse flag.gif:

Gervinho has an IF/motm card where he's a right winger btw. Go get him!
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Maxduke » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Make Podolski LM and Cazorla CF and get the Gervinho Zedie mentioned and then everyone will get 9 chemistry.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Zedie » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Maxduke wrote:Make Podolski LM and Cazorla CF and get the Gervinho Zedie mentioned and then everyone will get 9 chemistry.

Do you recon chemistry plays that much of a part in it? I've dismantled near full chemistry teams before with top players but have been battered by guys with literally zip chemistry. Was on it the whole day today, managed to get a yaya and nasri for one of my 11s, now only need:

Aguero
Nani
Rooney

And there's no where left to go for my PL squad unless I start looking at IF CBs/Mids etc.

Is it me or are people with BBVA teams the jammiest W****rs on earth? I played one guy today who literally scored a goal from 3 huge deflections off 3 good tackles, starting from his area to mine. he got to my box, i dropped a sick sliding block tackle which his shot slammed against and flew up into the roof of my net.

I also can't stand guys who do the 1-2 all the way up the pitch for every attack for 90 mins. So much sweeter when you get a last minute equaliser against those guys.

Also di Maria. Wtf! The guy is probably the fastest player on the game? I swear this one guy played the ball to him and just ran straight down the right, no cut backs, no skills, just straight to the byline everytime while my LB couldn't keep up (Clichy this time). His thing was to cross to benzema for the cheap goal, but luckily kompany and verms dealt with the ariel threat the whole game.

That guy got a PM after telling him about himself... Need 3 wins from 4 games to claim the online div 1 title at my first attempt...
Zedie
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming