Pes 2013

Pes 2013

Postby Herrpoja » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:34 pm

demo coming out "early this summer" according to their offical facebook

all of the 20 stadiums of the la liga will be a free day one dlc.

lol at 3:50 :P :)

looks promising but dont want to hype it for myself as i usally do but looks good
Herrpoja
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Re: Pes 2013

Postby Reverend Gooner » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:23 pm

Looks good but they need to take the cheat script out of all 3 versions. I have just started playing 2012 on PC with the scripts gone and the game has been enjoyable so far (came 3rd in Euro's with England, Arsenal ML next).

2013 looks good, konami know how to make decent ai and it looks like the have finally listened about the keepers although with the "keeper improved" patch the keepers are not so bad on 2012.

The only thing that is disappointing in that video is that it still looks like there is an invisible piece of string attached between the ball and the tip of your boot where if the ball goes a certain distance away it stops dead.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Zedie » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:00 am

Their defo getting there, it's just it still looks very scripted with the standard running animations. They've nailed ronaldo though, if his face was blank, you'd know that mincey shuffle straight off.

Ill let the demo do the talking.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby RobinVanPerfect » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:07 am

Thinking about switching to PES this year. Up until FIFA 12 I was always able to compete with the hardest difficulty computer, but this time round I can't even beat it on world class. I hate that stupid new defensive system they put in it. I tried getting the hang of it but it is just way too frustrating.

I play with the classic controls and whenever I try world class-legendary, I'm always under the impression that the game just straight cheats me. I can never take back possesion, they have any player running through my whole team, and even when I do manage to somehow dominate the game they somehow pull goals out of nowhere and still beat me. I'm talking about sh*t like one of my CB's being thrown to the ground by their passing forward and leaving a complete gap in my defense. Sh*t is just getting frustrating.

Funnily enough though I do decent when I play online. Usually win 5 or 6 out of 7. But honestly I'm not a big fan of playing online and I'm more into the offline stuff which is why I'm considering the switch.
RobinVanPerfect
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Massa » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Offline is boring as f**k, even though the amount of c**** online is close to unbearable, offline is just yawn
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Reverend Gooner » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:11 pm

RobinVanPerfect wrote:Thinking about switching to PES this year. Up until FIFA 12 I was always able to compete with the hardest difficulty computer, but this time round I can't even beat it on world class. I hate that stupid new defensive system they put in it. I tried getting the hang of it but it is just way too frustrating.

I play with the classic controls and whenever I try world class-legendary, I'm always under the impression that the game just straight cheats me. I can never take back possesion, they have any player running through my whole team, and even when I do manage to somehow dominate the game they somehow pull goals out of nowhere and still beat me. I'm talking about sh*t like one of my CB's being thrown to the ground by their passing forward and leaving a complete gap in my defense. Sh*t is just getting frustrating.

Funnily enough though I do decent when I play online. Usually win 5 or 6 out of 7. But honestly I'm not a big fan of playing online and I'm more into the offline stuff which is why I'm considering the switch.

The PES cheating is worse than FIFA, Konami has programmed in deliberate anomilies in the AI to make your opponent score against you when they want and also down stat and hamstring your game when they want the CPU to be on top. The only way to get around this is to buy the PC version and to download a patch which eliminates all the cheat scripts and then you have a completely fair game.

I do love the masters league, I reckon it makes offline football a much more attractive prospect than FIFA. There is even a masters league online to get a bit of both worlds.

With PES you have to ignore all the professional reviewers and commentators (especially winning eleven blog) and wait for community feedback after a month or two. The reason I say a month is that with every PES the fans are annoyed and slate an aspect of the game only to find (like shot aiming in 2012) that it is just different and fine once you have learnt it. If people are generally happy then I will get it so long as the game is not too broken in areas. Without the PC tool to remove cheat scripts and make ball physics and shot power heavier I would not have bought 2012.

Hopefully 2013 won't need so much tweaking.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RobinVanPerfect » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Good to know, thanks!
RobinVanPerfect
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Dejan » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:02 pm

it looks like shit to be honest
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby ivan itchybum » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:47 pm

anyone else feel like yogurt right now?
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Herrpoja » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Arsenal F.C. is finnaly in the game :arse fan: :arse fan:

:hiding:
Herrpoja
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Zedie » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:45 pm

You might be the only one posting in here. Defo a FIFA forum lol.

Having said that, elkano usually goes for pes....
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Herrpoja » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:48 pm

btw before someone believes what i said it's arsenal sarandi not us =/ :crybaby: .
Herrpoja
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby GSK_AFC » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Since it came out earlier than FIFA, did anybody buy PES?
GSK_AFC
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Reverend Gooner » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:44 pm

I am waiting for the Jenkey tool to come out which removes the CPU AI cheat scripts and further improves the AI.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Gaming