battlefield 3

Re: battlefield 3

Postby ivan itchybum » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:02 pm

this game is truly ruined with the rent a server shite. It's not possible to find a server anymore that doesn't have about a thousand fooking tickets... EA = MONEY GRABBING PR***S
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Zedie » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:39 pm

ivan itchybum wrote:this game is truly ruined with the rent a server shite. It's not possible to find a server anymore that doesn't have about a thousand fooking tickets... EA = MONEY GRABBING PR***S

Not really feeling it either. Its sooo long, my PS3 ends up freezing and i lose all progess. Happened at least 4 times now. Havent played it in ages because of it.

f**k it, Skyrim is taking up all my time until something else decent comes out or i finally get my gaming PC and focus on that for a while.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby CynicalGooner » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:57 am

I like the fact most games have more tickets now, its other things with the rent a server I don't like. Such as the teams always being far more unbalanced than before because the admins can play god. You either dominate or get curbstomped theres no happy medium
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby ivan itchybum » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:34 am

ya but what about when the games have like 1000+ tickets... the game doesn't end, And it's boring as fook after awhile.

What I can't stand is that I used to love playing it and now I can't bring myself to do it anymore purely because of this rent-a-server rubbish...
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Pudpop » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:57 pm

ivan itchybum wrote:ya but what about when the games have like 1000+ tickets... the game doesn't end, And it's boring as fook after awhile.

What I can't stand is that I used to love playing it and now I can't bring myself to do it anymore purely because of this rent-a-server rubbish...

Same here. But after the Premiun update and CQ expansions its somewhat better now. Nd i've found it a lot easier to find normal servers.
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Previous

Return to Gaming