The Elder Scrolls 5

Re: The Elder Scrolls 5

Postby Git » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Joined the Dark Brotherhood.

f**k yeah. My absolute favourite part of Oblivion, welcome back baby!
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Dejan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:45 pm

please explain ;D
I havent joined anyone yet.. why would I? :D
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Mainsy » Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:42 pm

i've reached the lofty heights of level 4 i should be half way through it now surely? :think:
https://sites.google.com/site/fifa12uxd ... stionnaire

if you do that questionnaire it means you're quality and probably mint as well ;)
Mainsy
Liam Brady

Postby Zedie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Lol, keep trekking man, keep trekking. Dej, just speak to everyone you meet and you will get loads of quests. I'm level 14 now and have bought a house in whiterun for 5k and have made back enough money to cover the loss (nearly). The trick to making money is to as many hideouts as you can, kill all the bandits etc, loot their stuff, sell it then go back and collect the stuff you couldn't carry and sell that too.

I also got lucky and did a quest where i got an alchemist spell that let's you turn iron ore into silver ore , then silver ore into gold ore. Stumbled across an iron ore mine and hay presto, I ended up with 40 odd gold ingots which I sold or made jewellery out of then sold that.

I joined the companions in whiterun and they've basically given me a werewolf ability. Tearing the shot out if everyone lol.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:46 pm

oh thanks!!
for the last 2 hours I did some smithing!, it took me 3 lvls up or so. im now lvl 11(f**k yeah).
Still need to buy that f***ing house but havent even got over 1000 money :D. But ill try your trick.

Still not sure if i go for 1H or 2H sword and light or heavy armour :dizzy: :dizzy:
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:45 am

I take both with me and switch up for different batches of enemies in any quest j go on. I always roll with a bow n arrows, two hand weapon and a 1 hand weapon n shield. Use sneak if u spot someone early, hit them with the arrow, then switch to weapon if you a worrior. Mix it up, use magic sometimes to get that up, it'll help you later and defo take the perk to allow you to smith steel armour.

If you do loads of quests, you'll make loads of money. Remember to search every pot, u never know when you'll find a stack of gold, sweet weapon or potion/spell.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:41 am

ok thanks!
Although its pissing me off that im overweight every goddamn time
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby ivan itchybum » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Git wrote:Joined the Dark Brotherhood.

f**k yeah. My absolute favourite part of Oblivion, welcome back baby!

how do you join them... ive killed someone, and i wasn't visited by a guy when i slept
gooney wrote: I will have a bet with anyone who is willing to take Newcastle will finish ahead of us...how about loser leaves the forum?

13th of May 2012 Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish 3rd ahead of Newcastle. Gooney is still yet to leave the forum...

"Have faith in Ramsey, he'll come good"
ivan itchybum
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Dejan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:11 am

ive joined the companions in whiterun or however the city is called
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Fabrestuta » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:27 am

Mainsy wrote:i've reached the lofty heights of level 4 i should be half way through it now surely? :think:

There's something like 140 dungeons, plus an insane amount of quests. If you are like me and want to do and see absolutely everything then you are probably talking about 150/200 hours of gameplay.

@Git. Where can you find the DB? They were some of my favourite quests in Oblivion (going to the party and capping everyone was always fun)
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Git » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:20 am

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dark ... 8Skyrim%29

I had to wait two days and slept for an hour before they came to me.
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Fabrestuta » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:10 am

Cheers bigears. Now onto killing people for money. :D
Fabrestuta
Rest in Peace
Rest in Peace

Postby Mainsy » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:28 pm

it pains me that i can't play this game until my assignment is done :(

fill in my questionnaire and i can get to playing this quicker :P
https://sites.google.com/site/fifa12uxd ... stionnaire

if you do that questionnaire it means you're quality and probably mint as well ;)
Mainsy
Liam Brady

Postby Dejan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:29 pm

yoooo!!
I have another question.

I weared heavy armour. But i just tried some light armour(for the first time) and im so much quicker.
But i just looked around in the perks and the heavy armour has a perk that:

conditioning
heavy armour weighs nothing and doesnt slow you down when worn.

so that basically means i can move quickly with heavy armour when i have that perk??
although that perk needs heavy armour lvl 70.. how much time will it take to get there?

Another question.. I still dont know if i go for a 1H or a 2H sword.. should i wait with the perks till i decided..Or is it ok if i pick perks from both?

Dont want to f**k up my perks
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:52 am

You get the chance to pick a perk everytime you level up so that shouldnt be a problem. Te more you use a skill, the quicker you level up in it, so if you really want that heavy armour perk, use heavy armour!

Have you not picked any perks yet?!! If so, your making life harder for yourself by not doing so. Pick perks with stuff you actually use, so if you don't bother using a bow and arrow, there's no point wasting a perk on it. I try to use everything, because at some point during the game, youll probably need it. I'm doing loads of one handed and two handed weapons, restoration, smithing, lockpicking and pickpocketing so I try to boost those. Other stuff I do when i haven't got the skill level to pick perks for it etc.

It'll take a while to get to level 70 anyways, but you'll find some enchanted items that give you extra carrying capacity.

As you can see, I love this game!!!
Zedie
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming