This shitface game wont work
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Re: Football Manager 2011

Postby TheLittleMozart » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:40 am

Untitled.jpg

What a game!!
Me vs Spurs in the carling cup final... 2-0 down after about 30 minutes and thought to myself 'im f***ked... its over Ive lost the cup' but then big RVP and Vermeealen claw 2 goals back before half-time, I get the boys buzzed up by saying were outplaying them everywhere!

Second half I come out the blocks fliying, doiminating that mankey mob, so I go for it... Overload thier defence with attack.
Our captain Cesc comes up with the goods, a 30yard piledriver... 3-2!!!!!
The game continues and those muppets are getting back in it, but no.... Cesc with another 25 yard Piledriver!! 4-2 and game over :D

Arsenal win the carling cup and I am a hero :arsenal3:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Forest » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:44 am

Must not buy game, and repeat must not buy game, oh wait Xmas is coming up.
@Coulston17

Yeeewwwwwwwwwww Rrrrreeeeeeds!
Forest
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby TheLittleMozart » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:50 am

Come on over to the darkside mate :D
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby TheLittleMozart » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Just beat Spurs in the champions leauge quarter final's... First leg I won 2-0 then at white hart lane they put 3 goals past me until the 90th minute when RVP scored to make it 3-3 and I won on aggragate :D

My next game is against them and I need to win it if Im to win the leauge as thier 2 points above me at the top but I have a game in hand, however thier my direct competition!
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby DJ14 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:08 am

HOLY SMACK!!!! your rivalry is intense!!!! hahaha.. would be great to be knocking them out of every title chase like that
Favorite Players: ROBIN VAN PERSIE & NASRI

Ideally you would prefer that everybody in the world always loves everybody, but it doesn’t always happen.(Arsene Wenger)
DJ14
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby TheLittleMozart » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:35 pm

And I have just completed the terble :D.... Carling Cup,Leauge and Champions Leauge!
I stromred my last 5 leauge games, finishing 6 poinst clear of Spurs and beat Barca in the champions leauge final with a 1-0 win!!

Sensational season and Im now a club legend. Chelsea manager got the sack becuase they finshed 4th so Wenger is now manager which is strange!!
Looking forward to a break off to re-build my sqaud for next season :D
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Zedie » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Nice, every post talking of glory is pushing me closer to getting this game (still on 09, was trying to take Havant and Waterlooville to Prem glory).

Got bored of starting as AFC and playing until there was only regens so i thought i'd change things up and start unemployed and work my way up through the leagues to become Arsenal manager.

Its a different kind of challenge trying to build a league winning team on a shoe string budget (10k!) but is worth it when you win promotion.

It does have its downsides though, waiting for ages to get to a level where Arsenal would even be interested and hoping Wenger doesnt get the boot before your ready to take over is a bit of a bitch, but tracking Arsenals results while scrapping in the bottom leagues isnt too bad.

Plus you do end up getting attached to your favourite players or signings you've taken hours to manually scout.

I might just have to buy the game and start playing two game saves just to get my proper AFC fix but that would mean playing twice as much which brings up other factors - i.e. making time for:

Eating
sleeping
working
Living life

Damn you Football Manager!!!!!!
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby TheLittleMozart » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Zedie wrote:Plus you do end up getting attached to your favourite players or signings you've taken hours to manually scout

I agree mate.. Ive just signed Hulk and Manuel Vargas for next season and I only bought then becuase in the last FM they were amazing, so I checked them out and they were still amaing!
I also signed Igor Akinfeev whilst selling Clichy,Chamakh,Kosh,Squishy,Fabianski,Denilson(out on a season loan with option to buy) and Im trying to sell RVP right now becuase hes not needed anymore!

Ive actually got too many players now becuase Ive had about 5 players come back from season long loans and I got two amazing 20years olds on a pre-contacr in Januraray... Will be tough giving evenyone a game next season!
TheLittleMozart
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Zedie » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:06 pm

I tend to have a min 22 man squad and a few extras, i play one team one game then swap players to keep 100% condition across the board.

Plus i keep a few utility players around. People like RvP i usually keep in reserves so we can smack that league up as well. After around 6-7 seasons, it gets to the point where im signing decent players for my reserve team because there is no space in the first team!

Ive got Akinfeev in my FIFA 11 team. Epic goalie!
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Massa » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:10 pm

So desprate to play this game
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Gould » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Zedie wrote:People like RvP i usually keep in reserves

i need a drink
Gould
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Zedie » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Gould wrote:

i need a drink

Should have expanded, if players dont perform as they should/you expect but you have that nostalgic attachment to them, they stay at the club in the reserves.

When RvP, Vieira, Pires etc get to 33-34 yrs, im not selling them to anyone, id rather keep them banging in goals in the reserves. RvP has always been beastly in my FM games so theres never been a need to drop him....until hes gotten too old and ive found some 15 year old prodigy with a 2 goal per game ratio.

Tonton Zola Mukoko anyone? He was the sickest AM/FC on FM 06(?) standard 2 -3 goals per game from behind the front two!
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Gould » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Zedie wrote:
Gould wrote:

i need a drink

Should have expanded, if players dont perform as they should/you expect but you have that nostalgic attachment to them, they stay at the club in the reserves.

When RvP, Vieira, Pires etc get to 33-34 yrs, im not selling them to anyone, id rather keep them banging in goals in the reserves. RvP has always been beastly in my FM games so theres never been a need to drop him....until hes gotten too old and ive found some 15 year old prodigy with a 2 goal per game ratio.

Tonton Zola Mukoko anyone? He was the sickest AM/FC on FM 06(?) standard 2 -3 goals per game from behind the front two!

ahh i got you. thought u ment like 2010 season
Gould
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby DJ14 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:43 am

yup.. i agree.. i just keep them in reserves.. only if they start to fret to much about first team playing time i'll consider letting them go.. that's usually just the keepers though.
Favorite Players: ROBIN VAN PERSIE & NASRI

Ideally you would prefer that everybody in the world always loves everybody, but it doesn’t always happen.(Arsene Wenger)
DJ14
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming