FIFA 11

FIFA 11

Postby Gunner Down Under » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:16 am

With all the hype surrounding this one and with the evident crapness with 10, let's just start a new thread.

I'm most excited about this:

Career Mode (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3) Be A Pro mode and Manager mode have been merged into the new Career mode, where the player can choose to be a player, manager, or player-manager over fifteen seasons.[7] Many improvements have been made to Career Mode, one being that when signing new players you will have to agree a transfer fee with the club but also other personal demands from the player, the club could also agree a fee with 2 teams for a player, but the player will discuss personal terms with both clubs before making a decision. The board of a club can decide to give the manager a contract extension or not, this will depend on certain objectives being met, or if they feel that you have potential as a manager. The manager reputation rating is still in the game and will go up or down depending on your efforts. Regular E-mails will appear from the coach telling you about player growth, and if a player is gaining or losing overall rating, the coach will also tell you about players that are hitting form and will suggest you include them in your starting line up for the next match or give them a bit more responsibility. On the player growth screen you will also get comments from the coach like “Has reached his potential, isn’t going to grow anymore” or “could develop quickly if given game time”. A new budget allocator has also been implemented, the player can adjust the slider to whatever they desire, whether it will be a 80/20 split with £50 Million to spend and £200K wage budget or a 60/40 split and that may be £40 Million to spend and £250K wage budget. This gives some flexibility if you are trying to buy specific players but haven’t got the wages to cover it, or don’t need the wages and want a bit more free cash. There is a limit however, when doing this you get the notification this is only available 3 times so the player must make their decisions wisely.

Hopefully they fixed the 2billion debt glitch then.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_11 (Wikipedia)

http://fifa.easports.com/home.action (Official site)
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Re: FIFA 11

Postby Massa » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:20 am

Must. Not. Buy.
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Gunner Down Under » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:22 am

I'll just hop onto forums seeing how good it really is until I buy
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Younggooner08 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:20 am

il be preordering, FIFA is a must in my collection. Looking foward to trying out the keeper in BAP
Imagee
Younggooner08
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Maxduke » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Can't wait!
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby StLGooner » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:06 pm

It's on my list. :)
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby GunnGunn » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Yep i'll probably get it, i want Pro to come back with a vengeance but they are taking their sweet old time...
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Gunner Down Under » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:08 am

Without Online I've basically done f**k all on FIFA 10 (I can't do MM, Virtual Pro, Live Season, squad updates, etc) so I'm playing FIFA 04 to make the time go by :)
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Maxduke » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:57 am

Gunner Down Under wrote:Without Online I've basically done f**k all on FIFA 10 (I can't do MM, Virtual Pro, Live Season, squad updates, etc) so I'm playing FIFA 04 to make the time go by :)

Why can't you do MM?
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby mg86 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:44 pm

They really really really need to make a harder difficulty than Legendary, or they need to up the difficulty of each category.
Szczesny
Debuchy Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Flamini
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
Welbeck
mg86
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby ManicDefender » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:27 pm

I personally can't wait for Fifa 11 :P - Just annoys me when you are playing someone on XBL and they turn their xbox off when they are loosing. Which means you don't get the win as it just disconnects you.

EA should so fix that lol...
ManicDefender
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Gunner Down Under » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:14 am

Maxduke wrote:
Gunner Down Under wrote:Without Online I've basically done f**k all on FIFA 10 (I can't do MM, Virtual Pro, Live Season, squad updates, etc) so I'm playing FIFA 04 to make the time go by :)

Why can't you do MM?

There's the glitch that the board can sell your players as if they were free agents (without permission) and another one where the club that you loaned your players to can sell them
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Maxduke » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:33 am

Gunner Down Under wrote:
Maxduke wrote:

Why can't you do MM?

There's the glitch that the board can sell your players as if they were free agents (without permission) and another one where the club that you loaned your players to can sell them

Do you get them everytime? Tried deleting your game data?

I never get any of the glitches on MM, however I don't play it that much, I only really play clubs.
Maxduke
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Gunner Down Under » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:39 am

Yeah, but I reckon I should just wait it out until my parents can be bothered for me to get online
Gunner Down Under
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby omoorekid » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:58 pm

ManicDefender wrote:I personally can't wait for Fifa 11 :P - Just annoys me when you are playing someone on XBL and they turn their xbox off when they are loosing. Which means you don't get the win as it just disconnects you.

EA should so fix that lol...
i know what you mean i hate assholes like that
"Only one Aaron Ramsey"
omoorekid
Liam Brady

Next

Return to Gaming