PSN IDs / XBox Live Gamertag

Re: PSN IDs / XBox Live Gamertag

Postby GunnGunn » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:17 am

foxy wrote:ahhh the land of Ireland...... heard its a bit Irish around them parts?

..... :hiding:

Nah full of them foreigners...(The Irish that is) :hiding:
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby ewalborn15 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:31 am

meridamullet wrote:XBOX LIVE...........motorboatfiver

FIFA10 and COD MW2.....and i wear a headset purely to listen to the yanks ;)

Haha, my friends love makin fun of the Brits on Cod.

Gamertag = Jay Owen 22
Games = Fifa 10 and Modern Warfare 2. Both must haves.
DRINK AND BE MERRY!!

And it's Arsenal! Arsenal FC! We're by far the BEST TEAM the world has EVER SEEN!
Words that will bring tears to any Gooner's eye.
ewalborn15
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby N5-A » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:26 am

Xbox Live: Jonny Ly

Hope you guys dont mind if i add ya..
N5-A
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby AZGooner » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:45 am

mine is the same as my GW name.... texaz41 on XBOX LIVE
AZGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby foxy » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:12 am

ewalborn15 wrote:

Gamertag = Jay Owen 22

See I love to wind up the yanks!! Far too serious for your own goods and only go on to get pwned after running your mouths!!! Gives me plenty of jokes!!
Aaron Ramsey's magic, he wears an Arsenal hat. Sir Alex said come play for me but Aaron said f**k that. Ramsey is a Gooners fan, he wears his shirt with pride, he plays for Arsenal FC, red and white army by his side!
foxy
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Leody » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:18 am

foxy wrote:
ewalborn15 wrote:

Gamertag = Jay Owen 22

See I love to wind up the yanks!! Far too serious for your own goods and only go on to get pwned after running your mouths!!! Gives me plenty of jokes!!

I was playing the other day and I joined a room... there is this little kid talking shit before the round started. He called me out because he could see I had a mic on, I didn't say much... just we'll see.

I went 18-2 that round and after I just said to him after "You have anything to say now bitch?"

He's response was "you're mean..."

I about pissed myself laughing. Starting to get tiresome listening to all the "nigger, your mom and penis" comments though. I wish you could just default everybody to mute.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby foxy » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:47 am

I find that (no offense intended to you as we have not played) but the Americans can be seriously racist man. Its n***** this and n***** that. You can tell its dumb white guys making these comments as well. Gets right on my nerves. Us Brits have our downside too tho, and that is prepubescent boys squeaking obscenities into the mike!!!
Aaron Ramsey's magic, he wears an Arsenal hat. Sir Alex said come play for me but Aaron said f**k that. Ramsey is a Gooners fan, he wears his shirt with pride, he plays for Arsenal FC, red and white army by his side!
foxy
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Leody » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:03 am

foxy wrote:I find that (no offense intended to you as we have not played) but the Americans can be seriously racist man. Its n***** this and n***** that. You can tell its dumb white guys making these comments as well. Gets right on my nerves. Us Brits have our downside too tho, and that is prepubescent boys squeaking obscenities into the mike!!!

I hear ya, it is sad... it is always the middle American kids that are playing in their parent's basement and have never met a black person in their life. I would love to see one of these kids try to pull something like that on the street. I'm not even black but I would knock their teeth through the back of their skull.

It really does seem to just be a video game thing though honestly... you never see stuff like this anywhere else.

And why would I take offense? As long as you're intelligent enough to not lump me into the same crowd we've got no beef.
This space used to be more fun...
Leody
George Graham
George Graham

Postby CynicalGooner » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:27 am

foxy wrote:I find that (no offense intended to you as we have not played) but the Americans can be seriously racist man. Its n***** this and n***** that. You can tell its dumb white guys making these comments as well. Gets right on my nerves. Us Brits have our downside too tho, and that is prepubescent boys squeaking obscenities into the mike!!!

I agree... PSN used to be a bit of a haven compared to XBL, but given it's increased popularity it's getting just as bad with the mindless racists. COD games are the worst.

Never heard any of that crap on Killzone 2 or Resistance 2, for example.
#YaGunnersYa
CynicalGooner
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Yorkyblue » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 am

I've not heard anyone talking bad yet but the only games I've been online with is FIFA 10 and Worms Armageddon.

If anyone has worms and wants their arse kicking let me know. I'm still not very good on other games. FIFA seemed so different when I last played in about 1998 or 1999.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby foxy » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:59 am

Yorkyblue wrote:I've not heard anyone talking bad yet but the only games I've been online with is FIFA 10 and Worms Armageddon.

If anyone has worms and wants their arse kicking let me know. I'm still not very good on other games. FIFA seemed so different when I last played in about 1998 or 1999.

You really should try the new Call of Duty. Its amazing!!! Did you opt for the xbox or ps3 in the end?
foxy
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Yorkyblue » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:04 pm

foxy wrote:
Yorkyblue wrote:I've not heard anyone talking bad yet but the only games I've been online with is FIFA 10 and Worms Armageddon.

You really should try the new Call of Duty. Its amazing!!! Did you opt for the xbox or ps3 in the end?

I went with the xbox cos of my best mate having it. I've never really been into the shooting type games since the days of Doom 2 and Duke Nukem 3D on the PC. The only other one I've really played is GTA: Vice City which seems different to those.

I bought GTA: Episodes from Liberty City last night so going to give that a go today. I'm hoping to get a copy of the original xbox version of Vice City from ebay though cos I hear it works on the 360.
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby foxy » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:26 pm

Yorkyblue wrote:
foxy wrote:

I went with the xbox cos of my best mate having it. I've never really been into the shooting type games since the days of Doom 2 and Duke Nukem 3D on the PC. The only other one I've really played is GTA: Vice City which seems different to those.

I bought GTA: Episodes from Liberty City last night so going to give that a go today. I'm hoping to get a copy of the original xbox version of Vice City from ebay though cos I hear it works on the 360.

Now thats 2 awesome games right there. My mrs got me them for xmas and im loving the Lost one. Riding round on choppers like you own the city is a right good laugh. You can take them online aswell and they are pretty fun. Good choice on the 360, think im gon get a ps3 still tho as half my mates have em'
foxy
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby foxy » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:11 pm

N5-A wrote:Xbox Live: Jonny Ly

Add accepted. Was just about to invite u to a game but my iphone just arrived so the xbox went straight off!!! Have to have a game soon tho. I play mostly domination or ground war
foxy
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby GunnGunn » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:32 pm

N5-A wrote:Xbox Live: Jonny Ly

I don't mate, sorry didn't reply to your message, i am totally immersed in Dragon Age: Origins :lol:

Foxy you can add me now mate ;)
They see' me Trollin', they hatin'
GunnGunn
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming