38%
15%
8%
No votes
8%

Total votes : 13

amoo 1st challenge

Postby Trina » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:59 pm

There once was a cow in a field chewing grass in the corner of the field stood a tall oak tree the tree was rather odd looking but nobody ever noticed this as their eyes would be brought up a huge house down the road just as mine were, which was clearly owned by some very wealthy person, the house had plenty of security cameras round to avoid unwanted visitors and as I peer inside the windows of this house I can see exactly why they wouldn't want anybody around the house, inside are two very famous footballers and what they are getting up to is unreal over on the kitchen table is a big bowl of jelly, the two footballers are half naked rubbing the jelly upon each other as I look closer I can see that the two footballers both are very famous as there is Christiano Ronaldo and Ashley Cole, Christiano is wearing a Nurses outfit and Ashley Cole is just wearing a thong with the Arsenal Badge on it. As I carry on watching these two footballers to see what they do next Christiano takes out his penis and pulls out of his pocket a rubber he slides the rubber onto his penis and bends over Ashley Cole he’s pulling out wads of cash to give to the greedy one as he slides his penis into arse then he gives Ashley some hammer while Ashley is filling his pockets with the money that Christiano is giving to him. Next Christiano pulls out his mobile what happens next is so disgusting that I can no longer watch so I slide away from the window and out the garden wishing that I had never ever seen what I had done
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:33 am

PMSL! now i cant get the image of Ronaldo in a nurses uniform out of my head, and thats definatley not in a kinky way!

So i thought id put it to a constructive use & add a picture for your story! :lol: :lol: :lol:

She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby Lady_Arsenal_1984 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:26 am

He actually looks good in a dress pmsl

Lady_Arsenal_1984
Patrick Vieira

Postby Fee » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:21 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Fee
Charlie George
Charlie George

Return to Gooner Idol 2007