15%
15%
8%
8%
46%

Total votes : 13

whee 1st challenge

Postby Trina » Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:51 pm

There once was a cow in a field chewing grass, wet grass at that.... everyone's favourite sort. This was one particularly lucky cow, as his field was next to Cristiano Ronaldo's house. All day long he'd do what every one in the world wants to do, take massive craps all over the little bed wetter's land. Every now and again, the cow would become a little adventurous, and try and plant one on the bonnet of Cristy's (as he likes his men to call him) car. Unfortunately it never quite happened for him.

Ronaldo was a bit of an arsehole in these parts (no, really...) and decided he didn't like trees on his land, which resulted in him cutting down the cows' favourite tree - leaving the cow unimpressed, and a pigeon called Betty, even unhappier. Now Betty was a funny old pigeon, a bit of a thief with an eye for racy, lacy items of clothing. Everyone knew Ronaldo was a bit of a cross dresser, so when she spotted him hanging out his washing, she decided she'd take his favourite thong. How did she know which was his? Easy, the one with a picture of his own face on the front. It was crotchless too, because the greasy little shirt lifter's got no rocks to swing about. So off flies Betty with Ronaldo's favourite pair of skids, aiming for no where special, just somewhere that looked semi-interesting to drop the undies off at. He flew above a big building, which to cut a long story short, turned out to be a rubber band factory.

"Well this could be cool" said Betty to herself, as she flew straight into the manager's office. She noticed a picture of Perry Groves on the wall and realised the guy must be an Arsenal fan. "Even better" she thought. The manager came in, saw this pigeon in his chair with a pair of Ronaldo's skimps hanging from her beak, and burst out laughing.
"What can I do for you then, panty thief?" asked the manager.
"I need a massive elsatic band, the biggest you can get me" replied Betty.
"Ok, no problem, can I keep those though? I want to humiliate the nappy ripping little sh*t piece!" answered the manager. His mouth arching up into a big cheesey grin.
So the deal was done, Betty would have her big rubber band, and the manager had an item of clothing that would cause the young winger a massive amount of problems.

A couple of days later, Betty and the cow gathered a few tools, and put this big elastic band up between two trees. You thought all the trees had gone, didn't you? Well, there was two left. They were too big for poncey Ronaldo to get through. So big and strong the other locals had referred to them as Manu and Gael, like the Guner's full backs, Ronaldo couldn't get through them.

Seeing a pigeon use a hammer must be hilarious, but we all know that could never happen. So the cow put the band into a sling shot position. "What can we fire?" asked Betty. The cow was one step ahead and was just tucking into some lovely wet grass. A few hours later and the cow was curling out big sloppies left right and centre.

A few more animals gathered, sensing what was about to happen. The first dung was loaded, the slingshot pulled back and TWANG, let go, the first shit hit Ronaldo's front door with a sickening splat. Beautiful, thought the animals, who were all now squeezing out fresh shit for ammo.

A few more poo's were fired and suddenly Ronaldo emerged from his house. His exit was timed perfectly by a local horse, who released the biggest, greeney brown stack of logs at just the right time. This pile smashed into Ronaldo's head, leaving his knees like jelly. The dirty little squealer was left writhing around on the floor in agony, for once he'd actually been caught in the face... but he was still holding the wrong part of his body. From the noise he was making you'd think he'd snapped his right ankle.

This is proof that animals working together, can do anything, and that Cristiano Ronaldo, is infact a complete homo.

I thankyou.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby She_Gunner_Wales » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:06 pm

LMAO! these are class! :lol:
She_Gunner_Wales
Graphics Team

Postby rvtheace » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:18 am

Bloody brilliant! HAHA. :lol:
rvtheace