Foreign supporter

Come in and introduce yourself here, and test the features.

Foreign supporter

Postby Jedi » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:44 pm

Hey guys, I've been posting for a few days now and i realized i should probably make one of these. I'm 19, I'm from Serbia and I've been an Arsenal fan for more then a few years now. All the teams in my country are utter shit and are corrupted so i picked Arsenal as they've always played attacking football just the way i like it. I've been reading the forums for about ... 2 years now i think. It's always been fun for me but over time i read a few comments that i strongly disagreed with and i really wanted to reply but i couldn't be bothered to register until now. I often say things i regret when Arsenal lose (and i'm pretty sure i posted somewhere that Ozil is complete shit and should be sold after that West Ham game) but i'm mostly on the fence about Wenger (ill pick a side based on the success at the end of this season) and i rate Giroud higher then most here (still think we need another quality striker). English isn't my main language (obviously) so don't be surprised if you find many mistakes in my posts.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Re: Foreign supporter

Postby D23 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Jedieurokrem wrote:Hey guys, I've been posting for a few days now and i realized i should probably make one of these. I'm 19, I'm from Serbia and I've been an Arsenal fan for more then a few years now. All the teams in my country are utter shit and are corrupted so i picked Arsenal as they've always played attacking football just the way i like it. I've been reading the forums for about ... 2 years now i think. It's always been fun for me but over time i read a few comments that i strongly disagreed with and i really wanted to reply but i couldn't be bothered to register until now. I often say things i regret when Arsenal lose (and i'm pretty sure i posted somewhere that Ozil is complete shit and should be sold after that West Ham game) but i'm mostly on the fence about Wenger (ill pick a side based on the success at the end of this season) and i rate Giroud higher then most here (still think we need another quality striker). English isn't my main language (obviously) so don't be surprised if you find many mistakes in my posts.

Welcome to the forum, nothing to regret there mate that's a fair point of view which you're entitled to.
Last edited by D23 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D23
Banned

Re: Foreign supporter

Postby Massa » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:57 pm

Hi
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Return to Introductions