Hi guys!

Come in and introduce yourself here, and test the features.

Re: Hi guys!

Postby Cripps » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:59 pm

I don't know who the guy is but get him on here tbh
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:11 pm

Cripps wrote:I don't know who the guy is but get him on here tbh

+1

Massa out. This guy in.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Trina » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:42 pm

I wonder if I'm too soft sometimes lol.

Personally I think you have to have the right balance which I have always tried to do here. I won't let anyone else be admin except me. I've had this site around 13 years?. Those from Mania who have been on there long enough will remember. When the official Arsenal site closed their forum all those years ago. There was only Arsenal Mania so everyone went there. Well I got fed up of it after a short time of how it was run back then and decided to create Goonersworld.

We've always had the Mod Team which has changed throughout the years. And I've just realised I've never demoted anyone for what they have done/said. If we've lost mods its been due to their personal reasons for not being active enough.

I don't like the whole "my opinion is right" and that's from anyone. Members or staff. But it's not often people act like that.

I think the Mod Team I have is great. Each brings their own part to the forum with what they do.
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:19 am

Trunks206 wrote:
Yo its like you guys read my mind/read my my pm argument with him! Almost word for word the same. Due to this I can't help but wonder how many people he's tried to use his title of admin to bully online. Had a very similar experience as you two but he deletes the posts were he attacks you from the threads and he PMs you trying to get the last word so he says what he has to say and hits you with the "reply to this and I will ban you" power trip.

He once gave me a warning because I posted a "LOL" emoticon when another user made him look a fool during an argument.

:lol:
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Previous

Return to Introductions