New to this, need some advice

Come in and introduce yourself here, and test the features.

New to this, need some advice

Postby zelalem_busta76 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:54 am

Hello fellow gooners, I'm new to this lark and need some advice. I am a red member and have been trying to find out the best way of getting hold of some Champs league tickets?? I am out in Belgium currently and would like to at least get to the Anderlecht away game (22nd Oct), can anyone point me in the direction??? Any help would be much appreciated. :arsenal3:
zelalem_busta76
Liam Brady

Re: New to this, need some advice

Postby Dubs4Sam » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:15 pm

http://www.arsenal.com/supportersclubs/ ... al-belgium

Maybe try to contact this Supporters Club and join them they will have access to tickets.
Dubs4Sam
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Re: New to this, need some advice

Postby UFGN » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:28 pm

zelalem_busta76 wrote:
Hello fellow gooners, I'm new to this lark and need some advice. I am a red member and have been trying to find out the best way of getting hold of some Champs league tickets?? I am out in Belgium currently and would like to at least get to the Anderlecht away game (22nd Oct), can anyone point me in the direction??? Any help would be much appreciated. :arsenal3:

European away matches rarely go to red members but with Anderlecht being a smaller club, there might be less demand and you might get lucky. Like with all ticket sales, you need to keep an eye on the ticket hub section of arsenal.com.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Return to Introductions