Hello

Come in and introduce yourself here, and test the features.

Hello

Postby gunnersfan65 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:19 am

Hello.

I'm not really sure what to say, but I thought I would finally sign-up to the forum and do my first post. I've been reading a while, but like Twitter, I never really saw much point getting involved with the discussions before. I have now joined Twitter, but it's like a one-way conversation a lot of the time as people don't respond if they don't know you or follow you, I guess; seems kind of pointless.

Anyway, since I started writing a blog, I thought it would be best to sign-up here and make more of an effort. I don't know if I am allowed to post about my blog here; is it breaking a rule? I've done some (I think) pretty decent articles but I'm well and truly lost as how to promote them, so if anyone else has a blog or knows if it's okay to post a link, I'd appreciate some advice with that.

gunnersfan65
Liam Brady

Re: Hello

Postby Trina » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:18 am

Welcome to the forum. Put the link to your blog in your signature :)
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Postby Git » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:40 am

Welcome.
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby gunnersfan65 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:59 am

Thanks for the welcome. Good to be involved.
gunnersfan65
Liam Brady

Postby gunnersfan65 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:02 am

Trina wrote:Welcome to the forum. Put the link to your blog in your signature :)

Another question regarding the blog. Am I allowed to post the blogs up here or is that not allowed? I don't want to just come along and exploit the forum with links, but it would be nice if I could find a way to show people what I'm talking about (if they're interested in reading it). Thanks.
gunnersfan65
Liam Brady

Postby Youngie » Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:06 am

Easy mate..
Youngie
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Trina » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:03 am

gunnersfan65 wrote:
Trina wrote:Welcome to the forum. Put the link to your blog in your signature :)

Another question regarding the blog. Am I allowed to post the blogs up here or is that not allowed? I don't want to just come along and exploit the forum with links, but it would be nice if I could find a way to show people what I'm talking about (if they're interested in reading it). Thanks.

If you put a link somewhere on your blog to Goonersworld, then yes you can post articles on here from your blog :)
Le Boss
Trina
The Boss
The Boss

Return to Introductions