Hi all!

Come in and introduce yourself here, and test the features.

Hi all!

Postby Exterkate » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Sup guys!

My name is Exterkate, I am from The Netherlands and I am a big English football fan. Now I am 19 years old at the moment and some friends of me decided to do some groundhopping the next coming years in Europe. We want to start at the Emirates Stadium..

We already booked the flight and the hotel but maybe you guys can tell me a bit how I can get the tickets easily? We need 4 tickets. Maybe this isn't the forum to ask those question but I you searched for a Arsenal Forum on Google because at the moment I only found tickets that are like 90 pounds each. I don't know if that is the normal price in England?

Would be great if you guys can help me or give me some information or tips :)

Thanks in advance!
Exterkate
Liam Brady

Re: Hi all!

Postby Massa » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:26 am

Hey :)
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby UFGN » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Lol you should have bought match tickets first, then flights and hotel!

It depends which match you want. Are you a club member?
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby StLGooner » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Welcome!
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby arsebandit » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:59 pm

Velkoom
arsebandit
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Exterkate » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:10 pm

To make it a little bit more clear: We are gonna visit London on 20 February 2014. Arsenal - Sunderland. So we got a lot of time.
I dont have a membership or whatever. I hope you guys can tell me what the easiest way is to get tickets!
Exterkate
Liam Brady

Postby UFGN » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Exterkate wrote:To make it a little bit more clear: We are gonna visit London on 20 February 2014. Arsenal - Sunderland. So we got a lot of time.
I dont have a membership or whatever. I hope you guys can tell me what the easiest way is to get tickets!

Join as a red member and buy tickets through the club website when they are released. You will need one membership per ticket. Keep an eye on the ticket hub section of the site which will tell you the date when tickets are released to red members. Buy your tickets as soon as they are released, because they might sell out very quickly.

Buy your membership cards well in advance (ie now) to avoid any complications with them not turning up etc. You will need the cards to enter the stadium, as it will have your e ticket 'charged' to it

Do not buy tickets from anywhere except the club website.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby ThereIsBearCüm » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:05 pm

UFGN wrote:
Exterkate wrote:To make it a little bit more clear: We are gonna visit London on 20 February 2014. Arsenal - Sunderland. So we got a lot of time.

Join as a red member and buy tickets through the club website when they are released. You will need one membership per ticket. Keep an eye on the ticket hub section of the site which will tell you the date when tickets are released to red members. Buy your tickets as soon as they are released, because they might sell out very quickly.

Buy your membership cards well in advance (ie now) to avoid any complications with them not turning up etc. You will need the cards to enter the stadium, as it will have your e ticket 'charged' to it

Do not buy tickets from anywhere except the club website.

Bookmarking this... I'll be in London for our last two home games of the season, and if the league table stays like it is, I imagine they'll be incredibly hard to get into.
ThereIsBearCüm
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Return to Introductions