Prediction League Rules

Prediction League Rules

Postby StLGooner » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:24 pm

The predictions league will be starting again from the first competitive game of the season (Arsenal v Sunderland August 18th).

If you haven't done the predictions league before, here's the rules :

1. Post the score you think the game will finish on, and please specify which team you think will win. for example, if Arsenal play Man U at the Emirates, and you have 2-3 without specifying the winner of the game, I'm going to assume you predicted Man U to win.
2. Post who you think will be the 1st goalscorer, if its an own goal you must specify own goal and the team who did it or you won't get the point.
3. Please do not chat in the thread, it makes it harder to see the results.

Now for the points

3 points for the correct score
1 point for the correct goalscorer, or prediction of the first goal to be an own goal.

Any prediction can be changed up until KICK OFF of any match, the thread will be LOCKED upon KO. I will try to have each prediction thread open a week before the game. If you are away on holiday but want a prediction placed, let either myself or one of the other staff know via PM.

Good luck!

NOTE* DO NOT TALK IN THE PREDICTIONS THREAD THERE WILL BE A CHAT OPENED FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES REGARDING THE COMPETITION.
ANY CHAT IN MATCH PREDICTIONS THREADS WILL BE DELETED.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Predictions League 12/13