Re: 20/02/20 | Olympiacos C.F.P. vs Arsenal | Europa League

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:59 pm

StLGooner wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
NJ_Gunner wrote:
GunnerRobert wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
alexafc12 wrote:Good lord Laca has been so poor.

Clown.

Only person who scored, vital away goal.

Did you watch the game though? I can see that the other guy seems to hate Lacazette for some reason, but it was an awful game, and he scored a tapin that was impossible to miss

Laca scores the winner, goal in back to back games and somehow he’s getting ripped. Laughable honestly. He saved us today at the end. When Guendouzi and willock are in the midfield you’re basically playing with 0 service. Hope that duo is never paired together again.

But if he was better earlier in the game we wouldn't have needed to be saved, Douzi and Willock have nothing to do with how shit his finishing has been. See how that works. Not that I'm ripping him, but his last goal he miss hit and it went off his other foot. He's been playing horrible football, don't paper over the cracks with a couple of goals, one being incredibly lucky.

Why not, Giroud made a career on it.

He was crap but everyone always said "But he scores" yes he was good for 1 goal exactly, rarely did he score a brace and I don't think he ever got a hat trick, yet he was our 1st choice for years.

So does that somehow mean that we can't point out their flaws? :dontknow:

No, I'm just saying if it was good enough for Giroud then why not Laca?

As long as Laca gets us a goal, as our CF imo his job is pretty much done, same with Leno, I don't care what he does but if he makes that save that wins us a game ........... job done.

Laca was also unlucky for that 2nd shot, nice on target strike though, he's working his way back into form imo.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby StLGooner » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:06 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
StLGooner wrote:
NJ_Gunner wrote:
GunnerRobert wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Clown.

Did you watch the game though? I can see that the other guy seems to hate Lacazette for some reason, but it was an awful game, and he scored a tapin that was impossible to miss

Laca scores the winner, goal in back to back games and somehow he’s getting ripped. Laughable honestly. He saved us today at the end. When Guendouzi and willock are in the midfield you’re basically playing with 0 service. Hope that duo is never paired together again.

But if he was better earlier in the game we wouldn't have needed to be saved, Douzi and Willock have nothing to do with how shit his finishing has been. See how that works. Not that I'm ripping him, but his last goal he miss hit and it went off his other foot. He's been playing horrible football, don't paper over the cracks with a couple of goals, one being incredibly lucky.

Why not, Giroud made a career on it.

He was crap but everyone always said "But he scores" yes he was good for 1 goal exactly, rarely did he score a brace and I don't think he ever got a hat trick, yet he was our 1st choice for years.

So does that somehow mean that we can't point out their flaws? :dontknow:

No, I'm just saying if it was good enough for Giroud then why not Laca?

As long as Laca gets us a goal, as our CF imo his job is pretty much done, same with Leno, I don't care what he does but if he makes that save that wins us a game ........... job done.

Laca was also unlucky for that 2nd shot, nice on target strike though, he's working his way back into form imo.

You would have to ask those people that thought that way I guess.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: 20/02/20 | Olympiacos C.F.P. 0-1 Arsenal | Europa League

Postby Losmeister » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:16 pm

Laca/Giroud:

Laca has been pretty brutal. Not getting 1/10th the amount of vitriol that Ollie did. And I am not saying he should... the whole abuse of Ollie was way over the top.

DG was saying " if it was good enough for Ollie".. for the majority here, it WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH and he got reamed on the regular.

Am not advocating for vitriol to be poured upon Laca. Only pointing out that he's missing many chances. A slightly less productive guy than OG was.

The last one he shot directly at the GK... and he also could have played in Pepe... oh well.

I hope he starts scoring some GOOD goals, and displays some of the skill he possesses.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby elkanofan » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:38 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
GunnerRobert wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

Clown.

Yes I did, he had to make the right run though, he was also behind 2 opposition players, stayed onside, it was a good goal.

I think some of you play too much FIFA, its not that easy scoring a goal like that when your vision of the ball is obstructed, Laca is a good box striker, if that 2nd attempts from Auba to Laca went in that would of been a great goal, on target as well, most of our team would of skied it or shot wide.

So true.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2019-20