26/12/19 | Bournemouth 1-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Re: 26/12/19 | Bournemouth 1-1 Arsenal | Premier League

Postby Fran Solo » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:15 am

immsun wrote:If anyone doesnt see improvement today then that person is a certified idiot and has no knowledge of football.
Fran Solo
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Dejan » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:11 am

Alexis wrote:
Sims wrote:The overreaction is genuinely insane

Half the people on here need to go into the looney bin, surely they aren’t real people with real life families

too many morons in here. It is clear they just don't like arteta at all and are throwing out some shit fantasy names, thinking those managers would leave their clubs who are doing quite well right now to take over this shitshow of a club.

the agenda being pushed out is hilarious, considering they'd also be the first ones to cry if arteta went elsewhere and completely transformed that team into some winning machine and moan about how we should have appointed him first instead. Some people just can't be reasoned with.
I like arteta but some called the bournemouth match impressive signs which obviously is bollocks.

- We allowed f***ing bournemouth far too many chances, they had more shots on target than we did.
- Our finishing and crossing was very poor
- Wrong starting lineup
- Got the subs wrong. Pepe should of come earlier and ozil should of stayed on.
- Their goal was pure comedy

If this game was under emery, everyone would lose their shit.
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Tubbs » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:09 pm

Just give the bloke a chance we’ve got him now and that’s it!
Just get behind the team they need to pick their heads up and put some performances in, weve all been so negative because of all the shit at our club and it’s spread like the plague throughout the fan base.
Nothing we say or do will make board listen so we just need to crack on and support or team because nothing is going to change.
Tubbs
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Swan » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:23 pm

No I'm not going to just be ok and happy with it, he has to prove to me that he was a good choice
Swan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Jedi » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:06 pm

Dejan wrote:I like arteta but some called the bournemouth match impressive signs which obviously is bollocks.

- We allowed f***ing bournemouth far too many chances, they had more shots on target than we did.
- Our finishing and crossing was very poor
- Wrong starting lineup
- Got the subs wrong. Pepe should of come earlier and ozil should of stayed on.
- Their goal was pure comedy

If this game was under emery, everyone would lose their shit.

- 3 training sessions and you expect a defensive improvement? Don't care about shots on target. I have eyes, i saw our chances and i saw we dominated most of the game and deserved the win.
- What does Lacazette sending the ball into orbit have to do with Arteta and his training?
- We just changed managers, there's no "right" lineup. We're getting used to a new system. I don't see a single individual on that bench that deserved a start.
- Uhh... maybe i'll give you this one.
- Our whole season defensively has been pure comedy. I haven't seen a single soul say that we've improved defensively.

And nobody cares what people would've said if Emery was manager. Like Wenger, he ran out of credit. But based on how we played under Emery and Freddie for the last few months, the first game under Arteta was definitely an improvement.
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Previous

Return to Matchday Chat 2019-20